Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? (2585 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / How I Got Slaped By A Lady Because I Refused To Have Sex With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
The way I slapped my boyfriend because he use the "F" word on me was hilarious..... though I pity him after the incident....but when I said am sorry he have know option than to accept the queen back cause he don't want to miss all the spices that are all over me..... I guess maybe because he vow never to lay his hands on a woman that's what making me act this way but I love him sha...... dude is so rich and respectful

grin with your triangle head undecided , be deceiving yourself upandan
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
She tried slapping me, mehn I give her head butt oo cry , she fell down and faint. Thank God she didn't die, but she look like a dead person.

Later that night we fvcked till morning, and she passed out again cry . seems she's planning to die in my arms , she's a tactic girl for real.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
OfficialDad:
She tried slapping me, mehn I give her head butt oo cry , she fell down and faint. Thank God she didn't die, but she look like a dead person.

Later that night we fvcked till morning, and she passed out again cry . seems she's planning to die in my arms , she's a tactic girl for real.
Wehdone
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Wehdone

For what?
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by FrankGiel: 12:46am On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:

Women are not strong as men so men should stop beating them
No one should hit anyone... Women aren't punching bags..should be treated with respect deserving of humans.. Likewise women must NEVER hit men

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by biacan(f): 5:26am On Oct 21, 2017
FrankGiel:

No one should hit anyone... Women aren't punching bags..should be treated with respect deserving of humans.. Likewise women must NEVER hit men
Men need to b given a little slap when ever they go wrong
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by HeWrites(m): 5:33am On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
You need sense my sister
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by biacan(f): 5:35am On Oct 21, 2017
HeWrites:

You need sense my sister
Thats what you actually need
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by HeWrites(m): 5:39am On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
Thats what you actually need

Shuu!
Ho! forming posh
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by biacan(f): 5:41am On Oct 21, 2017
HeWrites:

Shuu!

Ho! forming posh
Hewrites I would advise you not to start what you can't finish
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by HeWrites(m): 5:54am On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
Hewrites I would advise you not to start what you can't finish

I can angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by Barzinime(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2017
Someborry that her head is paining her...all na lie she no get boyfriend
chiraqDemon:

What would u have done if he slapped you

"He is a bastard, im leaving"
U will tell ur friends and they will be like "he is a beast, if he does it once he will do it again, leave now before he kills you one day"

Now u slapped him u are feeling proud and funky

Smh sha. We Guys be taking crap on the daily.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by Barzinime(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Haha Bros...Nobi Wrestling na
OfficialDad:

Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Barzinime:
Haha Bros...Nobi Wrestling na

grin bros, the matter pass wrestling that day cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by AlexCk: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2017
Never been slapped by a lady b4 tongue

Hope not to be o,
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by Bahddo(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2017
Nope. I don't slap people, and I don't roll with hot tempered people that act before they think. Any girl that is stupid enough to slap me would never slap another person with that hand again.
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by voyy: 9:18am On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
The way I slapped my boyfriend because he use the "F" word on me was hilarious..... though I pity him after the incident....but when I said am sorry he have know option than to accept the queen back cause he don't want to miss all the spices that are all over me..... I guess maybe because he vow never to lay his hands on a woman that's what making me act this way but I love him sha...... dude is so rich and respectful

the question is about slap. who ask u if ur bf is rich or not? Materialistic girl, u better becareful b4 dey use u to renew ritual dis ember period
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by biacan(f): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2017
voyy:

the question is about slap. who ask u if ur bf is rich or not? Materialistic girl, u better becareful b4 dey use u to renew ritual dis ember period
Coming from a guy who can spend on his girlfriend
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by voyy: 9:29am On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
Coming from a guy who can spend on his girlfriend

person wey go marry u don enter one chance
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by biacan(f): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2017
voyy:

person wey go marry u don enter one chance

One chance ko...... two chance ni....... My boyfriend is lucky to have me.....he keeps saying that to me...... has even take me to mama...... he dare not cheat on me...... dude is so rich and respectful...... he treats me like a Queen which I am
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by FrankGiel: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:

Its okay.. I hope ur hobby never retaliates
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by biacan(f): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
FrankGiel:
Nah he's so respectful
Re: Have You Ever Been Slaped By A Girl Before?? by biacan(f): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
FrankGiel:

Nah he's so respectful ......though I don't take him for granted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman / Beautiful Bride And Her 8 Bridesmaids Slays In Bum Shorts (Photo) / I Hear That Girls With Big Butt (yansh) Don't Have Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.