Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman (2561 Views)

Can Men Be Rape / 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nairalanders we often read or hear about stories of girls,ladies or women that became victims or survivors of rape perpetrated by suspected male rapists.

The other day i read in the news of how a guy said he was raped by 2 ladies when he refuse to succumb to their seductions.

So i ask can a guy be rape or sexually attacked by a lady?

Or is it only women that get rape by men and not the other way round.

Let's contribute maturely.
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by LessNoise: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Truth is it happens buh I still don't grasp the concept I mean how do they kick-start your JOYSTICK grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by IAMSASHY(f): 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
undecided I dnt blive a grown man cn b raped by a woman, he has Wateva strength it wl take 2 over power her unless :
1.d woman is armed
2.dere ar 2 or more women involved
3.d male in question is still 2 young(mayb a teen)

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
[quoe author=LessNoise post=63336441]Truth is it happens buh I still don't grasp the concept I mean how do they kick-start your [colo990000]JOYSTICK[/color] grin[/quote]

That is what i still don't understand but is it possible for a lady to overpower a guy in order to have her way?
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided I dnt blive a grown man cn b raped by a woman, he has Wateva strength it wl take 2 over power her unless :
1.d woman is armed

I don't really believe it can happen except the guy is ill or he simply ask for it.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by LessNoise: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
predmine20:
[quoe author=LessNoise post=63336441]Truth is it happens buh I still don't grasp the concept I mean how do they kick-start your [colo990000]JOYSTICK[/color] grin

That is what i still don't understand but is it possible for a lady to overpower a guy in order to have her way?

Lol even If I was bullied to the ground or bed how does she intend to make BABA stand
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by benzene00: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
another one
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
angry

∆ Once you have an erection. It's no longer a rape!!! ∆
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
1.d woman is armed
or the grown man was simply drugged and slept with without his consent

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by ubunja(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
ERECTION IS NOT CONSENT
anything and anyone can be raped.man,woman,dog and goat. if you are capable of having sex then anyone can force u to have sex against your will.and thats rape.
if the d!ck must not be erect otherwise its not rape then the woman must not have an orgasm otherwise its not rape (30% of female rape victims have orgasms.google is your friend)
male rape is not via force coz women are weaker than men ,but via seductiction.the dick gets hard just like a female rape victim gets an orgasm only coz thats basic mechanical sexual biology at work. we wake up with erections in the morning,doesnt mean we like it.someone can grab your d!ck in the public and it gets hard,doesnt mean we enjoy that. erection does not always mean desire.
the problem is that pvssy occupies too much of men's minds that even pvssy forced on them is welcome.
but go to America and you will get a rude awakening.in the US a woman can force u into sex,get preg and have the court force u to support that kid till 18.
and u will believe men can be raped when a female forces herself on your only son and gives her AIDS.then you will learn a very important lesson.ANYONE CAN BE RAPED.
rape my son with that STI-filled pvssy and i will murder your whole family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by ben19987: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
its possible that is if the guy is been threatened.
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by ZorGBUooeh: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yes na..I am a living witness ad anytime I remember how it all went I feel sad cry
My sexy hot neighbor did not only rape me she also disvirgined me.
Her name is Amaka..She is tall,dark,beautiful ad sexy..
she was so obsessed with me..she always bought me lunch ad she wrote me numerous luv letters,but I keep telling her I am not interested after which she will kneel down ad beg me but my No is my No.
So one day as I was returning from the gym Amaka offerd to take me out like she always do,I felt pity for her ad followed her.

Amaka took me to a bar got me drunk ad took me to her apartment,as I enterd her apartment she asked me for sex immediately but I refused.
She went violent ad tried to take of my trousers by force but I struggled with her which got her angry she gave me a very hot slap which made me confused..Before I knew what was happening she wrestled me to the ground removed my trousers ad tore my boxers..She had her way with me for good 1 hour 30min..After the rape she begged me ad bribed me with 1million naira. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
Let my lawyer friend @Evaberry school all you punk asses on this topic. Lol
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

you need a flight to zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by IAMSASHY(f): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
undecided which kain lie b dis
ZorGBUooeh:
Yes na..I am a living witness ad anytime I remember how it all went I feel sad cry
Her name is Amaka..She was tall,dark,beautiful ad sexy she was so obsessed with me she always bought me lunch,wrote me numerous luv letter but I keep telling her I am not interested after which she will kneel down ad beg me but my No is my No.
So one day as I was returning from the gym Amaka offerd to take me out like she always do,I felt pity for her ad followed her.

Amaka took me to a bar got me drunk ad took me to her apartment,as I enterd her apartment she asked me for sex immediately but I refused.
She went violent ad tried to take of my trousers by force but I struggled with her which got her angry she gave me a very hot slap which made me confused..Before I knew what was happening she wrestled me to the ground removed my trousers ad tore my boxers..She had her way with me for good 1 hour 30min..After the rape she begged me ad bribed me with 1million naira. cry

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you need a flight to zimbabwe

angry

∆ To goan do what? ∆
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by habsydiamond(m): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Well well.....I remember an okada man wey two ladies asked to carry them, when dem reach one isolated area....dem put gun for him head....rape am like say tomorrow no dey....but the problem Na say, Na only guys dey rape.....since their is nothing to examine after the show.....
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Her name is Amaka..She was tall,dark,beautiful ad sexy she was so obsessed with me she always bought me lunch,wrote me numerous luv letter but I keep telling her I am not interested after which she will kneel down ad beg me but my No is my No.

You are lying bro,1million ke just to shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

How sure are you or have you experience it before as in a rape victim.
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Next2Bezee(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
1.d woman is armed

If a woman drugs a man and has sex with him without his consent, is that not rape?

Even if the woman is armed and forces the guy, is that not still rape? Why are some Nigerians like this now.. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Next2Bezee(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
predmine20:

I don't really believe it can happen except the guy is ill or he simply ask for it.

It can happen, it has happened and it is still happening. Do some research bro
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Next2Bezee(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

But when girls get wet during rape, it is still rape abi

You af try.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Amarabae(f): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Yes. A man can be raped by a woman

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Amarabae:
Yes. A man can be raped by a woman
I quite agree with you afterall its coming from a female point of view,is just that most people especially women believe that all rapists are men.
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ To goan do what? ∆
to experience rape by women
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
funmisticqueen:
to experience rape by women

angry
∆ It would be a pleasure of mine tongue
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by ZorGBUooeh: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
predmine20:
You are lying bro,1million ke just to shut up.
Since then I have bin so traumatized..I feel pains in my manhood whenever I walk..I feel so defiled ad dirty cry
I don't know if I should report her to the police or interpol cos shiz abroad now. embarassed
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by ZorGBUooeh: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rokia2 wia are you?please come ad rape me..Rape me from dusk till down till they carry me away with a stretcher ad bandage my joystick in any general hospital. grin
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Rokia2 wia are you?please come ad rape me..Rape me from dusk till down till they carry me away with a stretcher ad bandage my joystick in any general hospital. grin
You ain't serious,rape is not what you should play with if you understand the pain in it. sad
ZorGBUooeh:
You ain't serious,rape is not what you should play with if you understand the pain in it.
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by ZorGBUooeh: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
predmine20:

You ain't serious,rape is not what you should play with if you understand the pain in it. sad
You ain't serious,rape is not what you should play with if you understand the pain in it.
I don't understand so if Harry berry or Kim k rapes you,You will feel pain?
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by ZorGBUooeh: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
predmine20:

I don't understand so if Harry berry or Kim k rapes you,You will feel pain?
Re: Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman by coolestofall(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Let me answer that question hypothetically. Imagine there's a compound in ur street notorious 4 guyz being raped. Hw wld guys around react 2 dat info. I'll b one of d guys regularly loitering round dat compound, I'll b sure 2 go prepared with a condon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Celebrities Are Doing In Self Isolation For Corona Virus / I Realized My 6 Months Old Girlfriend Smokes / Man Weeps Bitterly After Catching A Guy ‘oxlading’ His Girlfriend Of 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.