Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Please Read And Dont Judge - Did I Cause My Mother To Get Cancer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read And Dont Judge - Did I Cause My Mother To Get Cancer? (791 Views)

Why Do Some Perfectly Healthy People Get Cancer / I’m Pregnant And Dont Know How To Stop My Husband From Breastfeeding-woman Cries / Dont Judge His/her Past, Instead Marry Another!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read And Dont Judge - Did I Cause My Mother To Get Cancer? by 2morogobeta(f): 12:36am On Mar 06, 2018
I am worried that I caused my mother to get cancer and die. When I went through a mental health break down, I told my mother in anger and frustration that I want her to get cancer and die. I also told her she won't see my future kids. Also, I bullied a woman who I believed would have bullied me, and I did not like her behaviour - so I told her that her mother would die young, as well as bullying her. Two of my past school mates who bullied me, I sent them a message saying that one will die young, and the other one should be ashamed of herself for how she treated me and that her dead father would be ashamed of her. Also, because I hated Rihanna the popstar at the time - when her grandmother died I tweeted her a horrible message saying "she is dead, she won't have to see your ugly face anymore". Also, a horrible man was harassing me as I did not sleep with him so I told him that it is good that his dad is dead, so he would not have to see his disappointment of a son. But I did apologise to my mother, I truly did not mean what I said. Furthermore, I regret all that bad things I did during the break down - that is not me and no one in real life would believe I could have done such. I did all of that in 2 years that I had a mental health break down and ended in a psychiatric hospital When my mother got cancer, I BEGGED God. I pleaded and repented. I had faith that she would be healed. I BEGGED God, constantly crying, fasting, begging, going to prayer services and so on When I said those mean things to my mother it was out of anger, I did not really want that.. but when I said by faith she will be healed and will not die it was out of truth and what I truly wanted, I BEGGED God. I repented, i fasted, I used anointing oil, I prayed, I went to different churches, we saw a herbalist, we saw doctors , we did everything... yet she still died. I feel like it is my fault. The girl I told her that her mother would die young is alive, healthy and having a great time with her daughter and granddaughter, and her daughter (the girl I told her that her mother would die young) is succeeding a lot and keeps making jokes about illness and death. Like she is trying to rub it in, she always posts images of her and her mother (but she does not know that my mother died) Please don't judge me, just advise me
Re: Please Read And Dont Judge - Did I Cause My Mother To Get Cancer? by MicheyJ1: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2018
Op come here

Re: Please Read And Dont Judge - Did I Cause My Mother To Get Cancer? by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:44am On Mar 06, 2018
2morogobeta:
I am worried that I caused my mother to get cancer and die. When I went through a mental health break down, I told my mother in anger and frustration that I want her to get cancer and die. I also told her she won't see my future kids. Also, I bullied a woman who I believed would have bullied me, and I did not like her behaviour - so I told her that her mother would die young, as well as bullying her. Two of my past school mates who bullied me, I sent them a message saying that one will die young, and the other one should be ashamed of herself for how she treated me and that her dead father would be ashamed of her. Also, because I hated Rihanna the popstar at the time - when her grandmother died I tweeted her a horrible message saying "she is dead, she won't have to see your ugly face anymore". Also, a horrible man was harassing me as I did not sleep with him so I told him that it is good that his dad is dead, so he would not have to see his disappointment of a son. But I did apologise to my mother, I truly did not mean what I said. Furthermore, I regret all that bad things I did during the break down - that is not me and no one in real life would believe I could have done such. I did all of that in 2 years that I had a mental health break down and ended in a psychiatric hospital When my mother got cancer, I BEGGED God. I pleaded and repented. I had faith that she would be healed. I BEGGED God, constantly crying, fasting, begging, going to prayer services and so on When I said those mean things to my mother it was out of anger, I did not really want that.. but when I said by faith she will be healed and will not die it was out of truth and what I truly wanted, I BEGGED God. I repented, i fasted, I used anointing oil, I prayed, I went to different churches, we saw a herbalist, we saw doctors , we did everything... yet she still died. I feel like it is my fault. The girl I told her that her mother would die young is alive, healthy and having a great time with her daughter and granddaughter, and her daughter (the girl I told her that her mother would die young) is succeeding a lot and keeps making jokes about illness and death. Like she is trying to rub it in, she always posts images of her and her mother (but she does not know that my mother died) Please don't judge me, just advise me
You cannot make anybody live or die just by saying so. You did not kill your mother. If it were possible all our presidents would be dead. Just imagine how many people have wished Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan and Babangida dead, but they have outlived their enemies.
Re: Please Read And Dont Judge - Did I Cause My Mother To Get Cancer? by 2morogobeta(f): 12:48am On Mar 06, 2018
are you sure people wished them dead?

so what type of coincidence is it then for me to say cancer and she got cancer?

so you dont think juju is real? what about power in the tongue?

WORLDPEACE:

You cannot make anybody live or die just by saying so. You did not kill your mother. If it were possible all our presidents would be dead. Just imagine how many people have wished Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan and Babangida dead, but they have outlived their enemies.
Re: Please Read And Dont Judge - Did I Cause My Mother To Get Cancer? by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 06, 2018
All this while you have been saying you were good girl and christian.

A christian wouldnt have said all you just typed.

Now im begining to think you are just an attention seeker.
Re: Please Read And Dont Judge - Did I Cause My Mother To Get Cancer? by Probz(m): 4:37am On Mar 07, 2018
Maychang:
All this while you have been saying you were good girl and christian.

A christian wouldnt have said all you just typed.

Now im begining to think you are just an attention seeker.

Shut your dirty mouth. This young lady’s got deep-seated issues. Carry your judgement and piss off.

1 Like

Re: Please Read And Dont Judge - Did I Cause My Mother To Get Cancer? by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 07, 2018
Probz:

Shut your dirty mouth. This young lady’s got deep-seated issues. Carry your judgement and piss off.

You are very stupid! Is she the only one who has got issues?

MR P.A to the deep-seated issue Lady. Mtschw!
Re: Please Read And Dont Judge - Did I Cause My Mother To Get Cancer? by Probz(m): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2018
Maychang:

You are very stupid! Is she the only one who has got issues?

MR P.A to the deep-seated issue Lady. Mtschw!

You’re a very stupid woman. This lady has medical issues.

1 Like

Re: Please Read And Dont Judge - Did I Cause My Mother To Get Cancer? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 07, 2018
Probz:

You’re a very stupid woman. This lady has medical issues.

I can see you are her the Doctor. So have u tried helping her.....

(1) (Reply)

South African Dancer Shows Her Unclad Booty In Music Video / WARNING: Bloggers, Stop This Nonsense [PICTURE] / MY Husband Is Inhuman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.