Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (56808 Views)

Eko Atlantic Growth Continues / Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Lagos is beautiful oo I wish pH is like dis ooo
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by ogunsj: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2017
ediman:
It doesn't stop flood from pursing them out
enemy of progress. wake up from your dream.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2017
dabossman:

Even the federal government will weigh it's options before investing funds in building a seaport.

You mentioned Edo state for instance. How far is Edo state from Lagos? Which would be better, building a railway line that can be used to deliver cargo from the Lagos port to Edo state and its environs or building a port in Edo state. These are factors you consider in developmental planning. Rivers State is also not too far from Edo state.

Massive, functional ports in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Calabar with a good rail network should probably be enough for the federal government. States like Delta, Edo etc can then be allowed to run smaller ports.
But there are no good roads , If you are expecting the Federal government to build a rail way from Edo to Lagos, i laugh in Swahili when they haven't finish building railway to daura. As long there's a port, the Federal government should fund it and make it standard. We have to drive to Lagos or Calabar to claim goods when there's port in our backyard. Even the south east n co will benefit from it. Too much tribalism in the country.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Sabadon(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2017
can we just install Ambode as d president of Nigeria,no need to vote
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2017
seunowa:
Developers from dat redmudland are sincerely trying...Gbosa 4 u pple

atulu
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Yoshy:

Do you even own a house in anywhere in Lagos, Mr. forcer? Cos people that do and are living comfortable don't make comments like yours. You see you're pained it appears developers are obstructing you... don't worry hustle better and leave hate, you might own a house in Eko atlantic. Developers are not going anywhere, do your worse.

Igbo man and being obstinate/stubborn are 5 & 6. Una just dey cry everywhere dey frustrate people wey get land. Una matter tire Nigerians abeg.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Yoshy: 11:03am On Oct 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Igbo man and being obstinate/stubborn are 5 & 6. Una just dey cry everywhere dey frustrate people wey get land. Una matter tire Nigerians abeg.
Since we said unity is not negotiable, go to Enugu and buy your own house, nothing like people wey get land.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Sheriff19: 11:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Wao, Am not sure this is happening in OUR Nigeria, looks like what i saw somewhere in Tokyo or Beijing. At last, i found a place where i can call my home (Naija).

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by dabossman(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2017
paradigmshift:

But there are no good roads , If you are expecting the Federal government to build a rail way from Edo to Lagos, i laugh in Swahili when they haven't finish building railway to daura. As long there's a port, the Federal government should fund it and make it standard. We have to drive to Lagos or Calabar to claim goods when there's port in our backyard. Even the south east n co will benefit from it. Too much tribalism in the country.

So the FG that has not built the rail is the one you want to come and expand the port in Edo? You better laugh well in Swahili.

My point is, if the FG were to decide to do the right thing, building a port would probably still not be the right option. A fast rail system would be a better option because it would serve multiple purposes.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Shawnnn01: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2017
FastShipping:

Unnecessary.
.. to you but it would be a different case if it was your people beating their hairy chest ba like a gorilla.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2017
Yoshy:
Since we said unity is not negotiable, go to Enugu and buy your own house, nothing like people wey get land.

You know no reasonable Yoruba man would go buy land in Enugu so quit the wishful thinking. We have begged for igbos to go and develop their place but they have refused so any fallout of the needless sojourn of igbos to the lands of others should be taken with equinamity. The position of igbos politically would not change if they maintain their migratory trends. No amount of cries would make Nigerians view the igbo with respect.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Shawnnn01:
The developer from the land the sun will never rise are doing an awesome job. Chai ! NL as turn me to a tribal bigot

This project is being financed by individuals and corporate bodies made up of some "developers ".

I bet your dime or that of your ancestors n offsprings ain't involved.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2017
dabossman:

Yes, we know there is looting with projects like this, but even Dubai palm island wasn't built in less than 20 years. The project started in 2001 and isn't fully completed yet. You can frown at the looting, but it doesn't mean we should disregard the entire project. Mind you, most of that project is privately financed.

Privately funded or not, they should be serious n focus about it,they finish one building, u see the pictures everywhere. Dubai palm island is completed way way back bro, activities are going on like madt, the project is even less than 10yrs or even 8. so many celebrities allover the world have their one or two properties there.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2017
dabossman:

So the FG that has not built the rail is the one you want to come and expand the port in Edo? You better laugh well in Swahili.

My point is, if the FG were to decide to do the right thing, building a port would probably still not be the right option. A fast rail system would be a better option because it would serve multiple purposes.

lmao ,i was straight forward. The federal government is a joke and that all, i will continue to laugh at them in Swahili. We need port and not 1960 rail way line lmao. Is having a port a bad thing? my guy rest, u dey do like say u no know how e dey work.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by sukkot: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2017
so am sitting down and taking a stock of that zuma statue. i hear that statue cost 520 million naira. now you can build a house for 30 million naira, meaning you can build 20 houses with the amount of money it cost to build that statue. how is that even possible ? i am sure that statue only cost 1 million naira to build. okorocha needs to be flogged publicly with horse whip for embezzlement and for getting his priorities wrong. 2 crimes

zuma rock fall on okorocha

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Lifestone(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2017
paradigmshift:
same old pictures. looting in terms of eko Atlantic. how long will it take lol. gerarahere
I am sure its been a long time youve passed by that project if you've ever been there. Those pictures are very current. We should all be happy.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 21, 2017
seguno2:

A mega city without metro/ light rail/ comfortable buses is a place fit for brainless black people as usual.
And you are white Abi??
ODE!
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by dabossman(m): 11:33am On Oct 21, 2017
paradigmshift:

lmao ,i was straight forward. The federal government is a joke and that all, i will continue to laugh at them in Swahili. We need port and not 1960 rail way line lmao. Is having a port a bad thing? my guy rest, u dey do like say u no know how e dey work.

Guy, trust me, a port is the least of what Edo state needs for development. Edo state has a great and distinct heritage that they should be milking for tourism opportunities. The state government needs to open their eyes and be more creative. Waiting for FG is a long thing. My two cents.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by madjune(m): 11:46am On Oct 21, 2017
The ocean will one day reclaim what belongs to it.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by seguno2: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

And you are white Abi??
ODE!

For sure, I am not WIDE grin
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2017
dabossman:

Guy, trust me, a port is the least of what Edo state needs for development. Edo state has a great and distinct heritage that they should be milking for tourism opportunities. The state government needs to open their eyes and be more creative. Waiting for FG is a long thing. My two cents.
Edo state need port bro. We should stop beating round the bush. Thank God you agreed that the Federal government has failed. My 1cent
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Lifestone:

I am sure its been a long time youve passed by that project if you've ever been there. Those pictures are very current. We should all be happy.

They should be serious about it bro.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2017
seguno2:

For sure, I am not WIDE grin
For ur mind now, you Don talk abii grin
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by dabossman(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
paradigmshift:

Privately funded or not, they should be serious n focus about it,they finish one building, u see the pictures everywhere. Dubai palm island is completed way way back bro, activities are going on like madt, the project is even less than 10yrs or even 8. so many celebrities allover the world have their one or two properties there.

Get your facts right on the Dubai Palm Islands bro. There are 3 islands in total. Only one is fully completed. The other 2 are still under construction. And it took close to 10 years to finish that one.

Secondly, you can't tell a private developer how quickly he should complete his structure. You don't supervise his budget now. Haba, na so e easy?

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by dabossman(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
paradigmshift:
Edo state need port bro. We should stop beating round the bush. Thank God you agreed that the Federal government has failed. My 1cent

Na today federal government don dey fail? What infrastructure have they succeeded at long term 1960?
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Duru009(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
I will certainly work in this place soon!!

Thank you lord!
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Painkila: 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
lonelydora:
Chai....the person(s) that won the Interlocking contract are made up for life.
the whole construction is handled by the developer, south energyx, owners of ITB and Hitech construction.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by otokx(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
I am not a fan of public roads built with interlocking stones especially down south with our rain they just don't last.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by iamphill: 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is a laudable project. I do hope it stands the test of time.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by vengertime: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Shawnnn01:
The developer from the land the sun will never rise are doing an awesome job. Chai ! NL as turn me to a tribal bigot
but na dem go finally buy 80% of the houses.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
dabossman:

Na today federal government don dey fail? What infrastructure have they succeeded at long term 1960?
bro no be today, e dn tey.
Na the same page we dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Lagos (photos) / How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.