Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (56807 Views)

Eko Atlantic Growth Continues / Eko Atlantic Newest Updates In Pictures / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Yoshy: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You know no reasonable Yoruba man would go buy land in Enugu so quit the wishful thinking. We have begged for igbos to go and develop their place but they have refused so any fallout of the needless sojourn of igbos to the lands of others should be taken with equinamity. The position of igbos politically would not change if they maintain their migratory trends. No amount of cries would make Nigerians view the igbo with respect.
Igbos don't care how you view them, we are not begging you to buy land in Enugu either, but we can afford to take the risk and buy yours, go and hug transformer, it won't stop anything.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
dabossman:

Get your facts right on the Dubai Palm Islands bro. There are 3 islands in total. Only one is fully completed. The other 2 are still under construction. And it took close to 10 years to finish that one.

Secondly, you can't tell a private developer how quickly he should complete his structure. You don't supervise his budget now. Haba, na so e easy?

bro i know of the project, they are different projects all together.Am focused on the palm island and not others. Palm island didn't take up to 10years. As for the other island u talking about, most part have been sold to private individuals n co. Everybody is looking forward to eko Atlantic but bro, Na where we dey we dey. Well them try.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Ugosample(m): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is SO LOVELY!
eko for show
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Ugosample(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
malton:

No be competition na.

Why is it so hard for us to be happy for each other?

I'll welcome developmental strides in any state of the federation. This is time for celebration, not detraction.

Celebrate that which is here already. Yours is mere wishful thinking.

Exactly

Let us be happy for each other

One's progress does not hinder the other from progress

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Ugosample(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You know no reasonable Yoruba man would go buy land in Enugu so quit the wishful thinking. We have begged for igbos to go and develop their place but they have refused so any fallout of the needless sojourn of igbos to the lands of others should be taken with equinamity. The position of igbos politically would not change if they maintain their migratory trends. No amount of cries would make Nigerians view the igbo with respect.

Who told you that

There are Yoruba men, and even a few Hausa that own property in Independence layout, Enugu.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Olatara(f): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
TruePass:
Lagos not even among top 20 cities in Africa.
It would get there. Rome wasn't built in a day.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by franzis(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ticking time bomb

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Patterns18: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
seguno2:

What % of Lagos state has tap water flowing regularly?

Guy, get a life...
Stop preaching to the choir.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Basic123: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
vengertime:
but na dem go finally buy 80% of the houses.
you will soon say they are the one sponsoring the buyers when the real buyers unfold grin

Na so you boast and emptily chestbeat that you are the one developing it until you were bursted with this thread:

www.nairaland.com/4110844/real-developers-lagos-top-30/9

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by bakynes(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
paradigmshift:
Edo state need port bro. We should stop beating round the bush. Thank God you agreed that the Federal government has failed. My 1cent
The guy told u the truth but you refused to listen,must the Federal government build ports in every coastal state. Ondo state close to Edo has the longest and deepest coastline in the country and the FG did not build a Port there,so a metro train can transport goods to and fro in 1 hr from your neighboring states Delta and Rivers. If you feel you need a port ask your state government to build one. It doesn't make sense for FG to be building ports everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by omenka(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jetleeee:

Don't mind that tribalist

Blos..I don't know how true, but I heard from a reriable source that Gala sellers won't be arrowed when the place is fully deveroped.

Blos! Isn't this marginarization? Are we not one Nigeria again?
Your own madness no fit get cure. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by winterfell007(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
To all enthic bigots. I'm yet to see any sign board that says: 'Eko Atlantic: for yorubas only or igbos only' it's meant for working class Nigerians across d divide. This project is not exclusive to any enthic group. We must learn to rise above enthic sentiments.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
bakynes:

The guy told u the truth but you refused to listen,must the Federal government build ports in every coastal state. Ondo state close to Edo has the longest and deepest coastline in the country and the FG did not build a Port there,so a metro train can transport goods to and fro in 1 hr from your neighboring states Delta and Rivers. If you feel you need a port ask your state government to build one. It doesn't make sense for FG to be building ports everywhere.

am emphasizing on the port because no good road and no rail. so what re u saying.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
omenka:
How about we just quietly savour the beauty of the images and avoid turning the thread into another ethnic war zone?

Thats to show you the kind of Iddiots Nairaland breeds. Common thread that was put on front page to celebrate the beauty of lagos. Morrons have started taking indirect jabs at people that are even cerebrating with them.

Funny enough, those jabbing can never afford that place in a million years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Konquest: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rosskii:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Awesome! Little drops make a mighty ocean.
grin
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by omenka(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
RebelChip:

Thats to show you the kind of Iddiots Nairaland breeds. Common thread that was put on front page to celebrate the beauty of lagos. Morrons have started taking indirect jabs at people that are even cerebrating with them.

Funny enough, those jabbing can never afford that place in a million years.
It is just tiring.. We need to take a long break from these fights.. They just don't seem to be helping anyone jor.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by omenka(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
winterfell007:
To all enthic bigots. I'm yet to see any sign board that says: 'Eko Atlantic: for yorubas only or igbos only' it's meant for working class Nigerians across d divide. This project is not exclusive to any enthic group. We must learn to rise above enthic sentiments.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by OmoEpe(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
seguno2:

A mega city without metro/ light rail/ comfortable buses is a place fit for brainless black people as usual.

For people with the level of hatred you people pocess development will remain elusive to you for a long time. No wonder that albinoish hunch back, Jewish wannabe Cownu can take all of you for a ride easily.

Hatred has displaced sense in your mental makeup. Little wonder your lord and master referred to you guys as pigs and piglets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by vengertime: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Basic123:

you will soon say they are the one sponsoring the buyers when the real buyers unfold grin

Na so you boast and emptily chestbeat that you are the one developing it until you were bursted with this thread:

www.nairaland.com/4110844/real-developers-lagos-top-30/9
I don't bother my self reading propaganda article. I'm more of a realist. No time for paper talk. Reality is the key. And thank God it's not yorobastards that own the project
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by OmoEpe(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Give other coastal states a standard sea port and watch them dust Lagos State to the ground...

Hatred has displaced sense in you. Apart from Apapa port, Lagos is currently developing another port in Epe which is the largest in Africa without FGs support, what are other coastal states doing? Your envy will consume you like cancer unless you purge yourself of this hatred you will remain the most backward in present and future Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Basic123: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
vengertime:
I don't bother my self reading propaganda article. I'm more of a realist. No time for paper talk. Reality is the key. And thank God it's not yorobastards that own the project
Meaning,If its yorobastard that own it you will kill yourself and fight God.grin

Igbo have taken their bitterness to the next level cool

By the way,Mr realist,can you please tell us who own the project ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by seguno2: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
OmoEpe:
For people with the level of hatred you people pocess development will remain elusive to you for a long time. No wonder that albinoish hunch back, Jewish wannabe Cownu can take all of you for a ride easily.

Hatred has displaced sense in your mental makeup. Little wonder your lord and master referred to you guys as pigs and piglets

Why don’t you address the issue raised instead of claiming hatred as if anyone who raises valid questions about how we are being misled is not a Yoruba person?
Is that something that you can do?
Go and find out how many mega cities have no metro/ light rail/ comfortable buses to move people around with less traffic go slow. When you have found out come back and respond like an omoluabi.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by OmoEpe(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
seguno2:

Why don’t you address the issue raised instead of claiming hatred as if anyone who raises valid questions about how we are being misled is not a Yoruba person?
Is that something that you can do?
Go and find out how many mega cities have no metro/ light rail/ comfortable buses to move people around with less traffic go slow. When you have found out come back and respond like an omoluabi.

Funny that an omoluabi that you are doesn't realise that our democracy is just 18yrs old and hence the regeneration of Lagos is just 18years old. As an indigene of Lagos i can boldly tell you that though we aren't where we should be but we are extremely far from where we were 18yrs ago. All thanks to our ability to keep same set of people in power for those years
Comparing Lagos to other 35states am sure you know that indeed there is a huge difference
Don't even attempt talking about Lagos IGR it was just #600m in 1999, a person's ingenuity brought it to #30bn today. Yes we are not there yet but we are already far gone in that direction already and talking about rail line hope you know that by next year trains will start running from okoko to marina, across the lagoon? Its over 60% completed.
Yes we aren't there yet but by 2018 Dec Lagos port which is the biggest in Africa will start operations which will completely overshadow the Apapa port.
Let's appreciate steps in right direction a journey of a thousand miles always begin with a step. The Yorubas will say that a child that doesn't die will grow old, as long as the direction headed is right lets commend the effort.
That is to me a typical example of an omoluabis behaviour

Lastly let me comment on the traffic situation you spoke about. I remember in 2001 when i bought my first car i lived in Egbeda and worked in surulere. To get to my office at 8am i leave home latest 5:00 or else i will get late if i dare leave home at 6am i won't be in Bode Thomas surulere till 10am, a daily occurrence.
Am currently working on a site in Ibeju lekki, through out this week when i leave home,same area as before, i leave home at 5:30 and in ibeju lekki at 7:30; not even surulere , now no matter the time surulere won't even take an hour, why? More roads, smother drive and more effective traffic control systems. Like i said we might not be there yet but we are far from our former location
Cheers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by CioAngels(f): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Give other coastal states a standard sea port and watch them dust Lagos State to the ground...
You said to give other coastal states sea ports, who is to give them if don't let the fg to be aware of what lies in their states how will fg know? Like delta state, ibori stole all the money, his cousin uduaghan came stole his own and used government land to build school for his wife, now okowa stealing and selling delta state properties without replacing. Ask any of them, which investment die they brought to delta state? None. They stole to build their hospitals and telecom. Is not that fashola did not steal, at least he built 2borehols for 300m and website 79 or so millions and he left streets in potholes and concentrated with federals where he will make as much more money for himself, but worked. Is not that ambode is not stealing or will not steal but he's working. We ask he should do lagos streets as that will him money him too. Past and present governors in delta are armed because there are provisions for sea ports if only they cared. The late Osaigbovo built majority of what is in delta today. But, i must say a very big thank to Lagos governors, Fashola and Ambode.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by ba7man(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
seguno2:

Is this thread no longer about Lagos State?
Oga......face your Aba
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by GbogboNels(m): 6:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
beautiful...
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Shawnnn01: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
FastShipping:

Unnecessary.
Unnecessary, but if they are the ones bragging on frivolities nothing compared to this it would have been necessary ba ? Mr Man pls go n die if it pleases you. I do not care where are from. Nothing an Igbo as to say hurts. Your lot can't hate me as much as you hate Buhari and you can not disparage me as much as you did Awolowo. Your best insult/abuse don't pinch shii from me that's why I support Buhari today.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Ups01(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
These Guys aren't joking
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by FastShipping: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Shawnnn01:
Unnecessary, but if they are the ones bragging on frivolities not noticing compared to this it would have been necessary ba ? Mr Man pls go n die if it pleases you. I do not care where are from.

Uncivilized you. Go ahead and die if my word bothers you.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
opal4real:

This project is being financed by individuals and corporate bodies made up of some "developers ".

I bet your dime or that of your ancestors n offsprings ain't involved.

Lebanese people - Chagoury.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
madjune:
The ocean will one day reclaim what belongs to it.

The ocean would one day reclaim Dubai and the Netherlands.
Re: Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures by abdulwastecx(m): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful Buildings In Lagos (photos) / How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.