Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Visa Sponsor For Two - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Sponsor For Two (1097 Views)

Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad / Does Uk Embassy Accept Co-sponsor For Student Visa? / Single Sponsor For 2uk Visa Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visa Sponsor For Two by cruxifixo: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2007
I need help urgently. I am using the same sponsor with somebody which was given a UK visa 2 months back at the UK embassy in Lagos for educational purpose. What is my chance considering the fact that am also planning to apply in Lagos.

Are they going to know my sponsor already sponsored somebody of recent? What is the implication of doing this?

Please i need your help urgently.

Crux
Re: Visa Sponsor For Two by Goshen360(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2008
hi,

just got your post and interested. There is nothing much in one man sponsoring ten (10) pple. What matters is based on individual appearance. If you appear, they will consider you and your sponsorer. No need to worry on that my dear. Go ahead and apply, You cant be denied on that ground pls. stay cool, SMILES

(1) (Reply)

Luggage Travel? / Canada Immigration Wahala / How To Travel From Sango Ota To Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.