Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) (96903 Views)

Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by FutureDecisions: 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
A video vixen has cried to Twitter for help while accusing her boyfriend of domestic violence in Port Harcourt,Igbere TV reports.

She shared a photo of her neck and chest with cuts and blood scarring her skin and claimed her boyfriend is responsible.

She said the beating is as a result of an argument. She added that he's now threatening her not to report him.

She claimed she brought the issue to social media because he's threatening to kill her. She added that this isn't the first time he's laid hands on her.

https://twitter.com/MimiParkson/status/1353993905361088512?s=19

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Hardgun: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bf not husband oga madam comot there the guy don Join Sman ftc grin

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by thorpido(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
This is not the first time and you couldn't leave?
Dey there dey enjoy your video.

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by decatalyst(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
He wants to draw a map?

And you waited for him to use you as a guinea pig for his tattoo drawing?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by ena5four(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Before I And My Girlfriend Started dating, i asked her what she likes about me,

because she was the one who simply made the move back then, i guess you understood grin if u don't your wahala,

babe said, she loved me because i'm the crazy type she always wished for,
because i'm smart,
because i'm funny,
because i'm intelligent,
because i'm her type of choice,
coz i'm this
coz i'm that
bla bla bla grin
i now asked her that, what if i stopped being all those things she mentioned nko? coz to me,
i believed she only love those attributes and not the real me,
i told her and what if i stopped or change being all those things she mentioned will she still love me?

Babe left her mouth agape grin And Said,
I Know You And You Can Never Change grin grin grin

i mean,

you girls just love these guys regardless of what type and species of demon they're made of.

some even love guys coz they spend extravagantly, i mean these are the things that leads to this kind of above predicaments.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Realtord43: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
We want to hear from your boyfriend side.

women are coning!

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
I've called him, he told me she cheated on him. He said she bleeped his brother.

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by dangotesmummy: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mshewww

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Denique(f): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
I've called him, he told me she cheated on him. He said she bleeped his brother.

You didn't call him. You can't be that petty grin

So sis, how do you want your swear?
This is not the first time he has laid hands on you and you stayed put?! Okurrrr undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by adadike(f): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Boyfriend dare to beat you once, you no dump him, na him he hit you again. My sister, the next time, he will kill u and my own is to type rip. Rubbish

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:

You didn't call him. You can't be that petty grin

So sis, how do you want you swear?
This is not the first time he has laid hands on you and you stayed put?! Okurrrr undecided
what's this one saying?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Denique(f): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
what's this one saying?
Sarcasm and comprehension aren't your forte. I'm so sorry.

71 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by CallMeAthena(f): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Just walk away.In fact run.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Denique(f): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
EzzyCarter:

That first line grin grin grin eje jesu

Thing is, he doesn't see that I'm in agreement with his post. I was referring to the lady who stayed put in an abusive relationship but Adigun, the Nigerian USA line dealer missed it. cheesy

44 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by EzzyCarter: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:

Thing is, he doesn't see that I'm in agreement with his post. I was referring to the lady who stayed put in an abusive relationship but Adigun, the Nigerian USA line dealer missed it. cheesy

Lmao. You won't kee me for this Nairaland sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Layormiii(f): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
even if he bleep all his family members, nothing warrant this typa beating. Haba I hope u insult him wella grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Queenslander(f): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
He has no right to put his hands on her,. Whatsoever.. she should report him to the police..

9 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by pozehnani(f): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
The kind of guys some ladies date though. This one that looks like a motor park tout too, someones boyfriend? Hm!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by We4all: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
pozehnani:
The kind of guys some ladies date though. This one that looks like a motor park tout too, someones boyfriend? Hm!

I wanted to type but you took the words right outta my mouth. The guy in the picture doesn't qualify to be anybody's boyfriend. His hairy chest though.... Yuck.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by 444croopy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
My rivers babe once told me she'd like to have a bf that beats her ..... me i kawa...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by johnkey: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
who cares about these useless oloshos. on pe ko to fi e shey ogun owo. serves her right

8 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Muhylonaire007: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Haa.. The way girls endure in an abusive relationship ehn... Omo ×1000000

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by BlessedNuel: 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dem talk say love is blind but am yet to understand as e take be so

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by CocaineLord(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
I can never hit a woman...No matter what ❗

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by felong(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
And you're still with him. Honestly I don't understand some girls. A guy lays his hands on you and you will still be deceiving yourself calling him your boyfriend. Maybe when he kills her she'll seperate from him in the grave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Who asked her for his number? Who asked her to move into his house in the first place? Must you cohabit with him because he is your boyfriend! Whether he is sleeping with you or not he is tired of you. He is not your husband. Get a life.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.