Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2928 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? / American Woman Dating Nigerian Man! Please Help!! / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Flexherbal(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2017
I can no longer live with a dead man, please separate us, woman tells court

October 21, 2017

Toluwani Olamitoke

A woman, Adenike Adediran has brought a divorce suit against her husband, Lukman Adediran, at Oja Oba/Mapo Court C Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State on the accounts of neglect and abandonment.

She thus pleaded with the court to separate them and give her custody of their children.

“I have been the one shouldering the responsibility of our home since I got married to my husband 12 years ago.

“I feed him and our children, clothe them and send our children to school.

“He doesn’t know how much the children are paying in school, neither does he know what our house rent is.

“He neglects me and our children and sometimes abandon the home for months.

“He has no shame and goes around boasting I carry out all his responsibilities because I’m head over heels in love with him.

“My lord, he believes I can’t do without him, but I want him to know that I regard him as dead and I can no more live with a corpse, “the plaintiff told the court.

The defendant failed to show up in court after being served a court summon and court hearing twice.

Giving his judgment, the court president, Chief Ademola Odunade, dissolved their union and granted the plaintiff custody of their three children.

He further ordered the defendant to pay the sum of N8, 000 monthly as their children’s feeding allowance and take up the responsibility of their education and health care.

Source: http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/i-can-no-longer-live-dead-man-please-separate-us-woman-tells-court/

Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Lalas247(f): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2017
This isn’t a man

You married a fuvk Boy pele
*doesnt provide 12 years
* no responsibilities whatsoever
*leaves the house for month (side chic ti takeover)

My dear you did the right thing taken his pitiful self to court... After the will say they want support blah blah blah
See as the woman support person 12 years undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by blaquemyc: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2017
the man was 'dead on arrival' in the union, a parasite, a leech, a scumbag. madam, abeg move on with ur life jor, 12yrs no be 12 day, u try.
Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by tosyne2much(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2017
When a woman is shouldering the family's responsibility, the man becomes a loaf of bread

1 Like

Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Pheals(f): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2017
u know that and u marry him? 12yrs the lord is your strength
Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Flexherbal(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Pheals:
u know that and u marry him? 12yrs the lord is your strength

She has been trying to see, if she could make it work.
Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Flexherbal(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lalas247:
This isn’t a man

You married a fuvk Boy pele
*doesnt provide 12 years
* no responsibilities whatsoever
*leaves the house for month (side chic ti takeover)

My dear you did the right thing taken his pitiful self to court... After the will say they want support blah blah blah
See as the woman support person 12 years undecided

I feel for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Dasherz(f): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
8,000 naira for feeding allowance monthly? except it is paid per child but for 3 kids that alimony is too little abeg
Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Flexherbal(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dasherz:
8,000 naira for feeding allowance monthly? except it is paid per child but for 3 kids that alimony is too little abeg

Especially, in recent times.
Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Flexherbal(m): 6:08am On Dec 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
When a woman is shouldering the family's responsibility, the man becomes a loaf of bread

True talk.
Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Hector09(m): 6:16am On Dec 03, 2017
But the last time i checked it is not all that bad for a woman to cater for the family, are they nt the ones crying for gender equaility, but d man self him knw try ooo
Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Flexherbal(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hector09:
But the last time i checked it is not all that bad for a woman to cater for the family, are they nt the ones crying for gender equaility, but d man self him knw try ooo

Women do not like hearing this part.
Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by habsydiamond(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
some men of nowadays are lazy and not ready to provide for their family.....Na to Bleep and chop dem sabi.........women in this situation are trying ooo cos it's not easy to be carrying all the burden of the family whole Ur husband is jobless and less concern about the welfare of the house.
Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Flexherbal(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
some men of nowadays are lazy and not ready to provide for their family.....Na to Bleep and chop dem sabi.........women in this situation are trying ooo cos it's not easy to be carrying all the burden of the family whole Ur husband is jobless and less concern about the welfare of the house.

No man should leave the job of providing for the family to the woman.
Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Flexherbal(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
habsydiamond:
some men of nowadays are lazy and not ready to provide for their family.....Na to Bleep and chop dem sabi.........

Na wetin dem sabi , na I'm dey make the women follow them.
Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by habsydiamond(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Flexherbal:

Na wetin dem sabi , na I'm dey make the women follow them.
it seems u have forgotten that all fvck and no work for hand make man u foolish one.... grin grin grin
Re: I Can No Longer Live With A Dead Man, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court by Flexherbal(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
habsydiamond:
it seems u have forgotten that all fvck and no work for hand make man u foolish one.... grin grin grin

True talk!

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Chat With Friend's Babe Who Cursed Him For Refusing To Sex Her / Christian Sister Shares Video Of Her Breast To Knee, Faces Justice (see Photo). / Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.