Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) (13563 Views)

Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie / Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland Rate My Picture / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by makydebbie(f): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
sunshineG:
lol..yeah I wonder where she is self
Inside your boxers na. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by makydebbie(f): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalas247:

I will borrow makydebbie broom stick and fly to u grin
Wonder where that girl is seff
I'm here baby. kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Lalas247(f): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm here baby. kiss
Welcome back wink
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Inside your boxers na. angry
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by SmartyPants(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
God pls keep exposing them

So na this kids dey follow me drag women for here

I cover my mouth in shame lipsrsealed

Hahahaha grin grin

I literally laughed out loud
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by makydebbie(f): 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Welcome back wink
Thanks dearest, missed you plenty. smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Lalas247(f): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks dearest, missed you plenty. smiley
U too missed ur post ....
Nothing much happened here just usual stuffs
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Antoeni(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
These re JSS 3 STUDENTS
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by makydebbie(f): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalas247:

U too missed ur post ....
Nothing much happened here just usual stuffs
So miss nl sef never start? sad
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Lalas247(f): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
So miss nl sef never start? sad

Heard it’s cancelled dunno sha ... was looking forward to it before .
Maybe no sponsor
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by GGclef(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
NoFavors:
See funnel neck
lol
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by sholajigga(m): 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Takeit2017:
Finally the cutest guys on Nairaland

Who’s deceiving you kids? You had better go and do your home work.
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by makydebbie(f): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Heard it’s cancelled dunno sha ... was looking forward to it before .
Maybe no sponsor
And you no volunteer to sponsor for them. Boss lady like you. tongue
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by boyjo: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
mhizesther:
Heheheheheh
Aww cute lil ones grin

Hahaha
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Jamohdiva(m): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Who gave the final decision on those guys? What makes them handsome or the cutest guys on Nairaland?
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by swoopiness(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
SweetPuffPuff:
not anymore but I've been thinking of getting a new 1. U wanna join a cat WhatsApp group?
Im ready
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 15, 2020
swoopiness:

Im ready
yes i still have the group. Whats ya number

1 Like

Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Lastmankc(m): 12:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Takeit2017:
Finally the cutest guys on Nairaland
Oh my God.So these are the kids someone will be exchanging language with on nairaland.Person go just they talk to him pinkin mate for here.
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2020
swoopiness:

Im ready
https://chat. whatsapp.com/ KanUhSpYrTqLtOEpqmV4Ws use this link to join but take out the 2 spaces i did that so the mods wouldnt lock this post
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by swoopiness(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
SweetPuffPuff:
yes i still have the group. Whats ya number
removed
Thank you
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2020
SweetPuffPuff:
https://chat. whatsapp.com/ KanUhSpYrTqLtOEpqmV4Ws use this link to join but take out the 2 spaces i did that so the mods wouldnt lock this post

Puff puff how are you doing? You are scarce
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Puff puff how are you doing? You are scarce
im good .
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2020
SweetPuffPuff:
im good .

Where you go hide since? You hardly comment again
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Where you go hide since? You hardly comment again
nowhere
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by Damseldammie(f): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
zulex880:
Just negodu the children I share NL with angry
These are the ones that'd quote you and start threatening you and talking shits with you, smh

Exactly my point
Re: Meet The Three Cutest Guys On Nairaland (rate Our Pics) by sylve11: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
zulex880:
Just negodu the children I share NL with angry
These are the ones that'd quote you and start threatening you and talking shits with you, smh

Very painful. sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / My Love And Hate Relationship With Nigerian Men! / Top 10 Ashawo Joints In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.