Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock (1123 Views)

Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Prefola: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
I was discussing with a close female friend of mine lately,and she began to tell me some shocking and terrible ordeals she was going through and I i almost shed tears..
she told me of her family and how her mum couldn't give birth to a baby boy(i don't wanna bore u with the spiritual aspect of it),they were 5 girls and she was d eldest,because of this,her dad's extended family began giving her mum tough times and calling her all sorts of names and her mum just keeps queit doing noting..
then a day came that her mum called her and began telling her some horrible things.her mum told her that,its their tradition that if a woman refuses to give birth to a male child 4 her husband,then one of her daughters must go out and concieve of a male child out of wedlock and the child will carry on the name of the husband..
she told her that she was saying all that because she knew that the time was almost near...

1 Like

Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Prefola: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Though her mum swore not to let anyone of them do such,and she has also promised to fight to the end with her last drop of blood,yet she is afraid cuz she knows that she can do nothing or a little about this and that makes her more frightened...
please what advice do you have for her please cuz me myself i didn't even know what to tell her,i only encouraged her to be strong and that if she has any problems again she should just let me know...
please this serious and require serious responses,this is no joke...
thank you as you comment...

cc lalasticlala please do the needful,someone is in trouble here..thanx

1 Like

Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
True
Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by izzou(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
So the person that will impregnate the daughter will just fold his arms and watch his son take on his mother's name baa? angry

The tradition is stupid

What if the daughter gives birth to more girls out of wedlock angry

Heaven knows that I need more girls than boys sef. I just love to have daughters. So my future wife no go get this kind problem cool

2 Likes

Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Prefola: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pynkylypz:
True
So true my dear i couldn't even believe what i was hearing..so touching,and she was shedding tears while narrating her ordeal...

2 Likes

Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Yeah, it's a tradition in some parts of the country. The first daughter from such "unfortunate" families dares not get married 'till she births a bastard that'd continue the family lineage. In most cases, the son isn't told who his biological father is, and likewise the man in question. They don't want someone coming to drag his son with them.
Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Prefola: 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
izzou:
So the person that will impregnate the daughter will just fold his arms and watch his son take on his mother's name baa? angry

The tradition is stupid

Heaven knows that I need more girls than boys sef. I just love to have daughters. So my future wife no go get this kind problem cool
There is a spiritual aspect of it that i don't wanna talk abt here...

1 Like

Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Prefola:

So true my dear i couldn't even believe what i was hearing..so touching,and she was shedding tears while narrating her ordeal...
Yeah, it happens but different stories tho
Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin

Oh OK..but my question is...

What if her child is a girl too? Does it mean she will keep fvcking around til she get a baby boy? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Prefola: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

What if her child is a girl? Does it mean she will keep fvcking around til she get a baby boy? undecided
Yah..she dear not marry till she brings home a bastard..

1 Like

Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by sparklezeee: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
So I will impregnate her, she gives birth to a male/female child and I will say bye bye I dash you my child because of your stupid tradition. Na that time u go know say traditions were made by men.

By the way my family get tradition say our blood no dey stay outside too so it's balance.

2 Likes

Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by izzou(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Prefola:

There is a spiritual aspect of it that i don't wanna talk abt here...

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery abeg angry

And please, don't talk about it here. It would be the most stupid comment ever to grace this section

It's such a pity that people who are in this present century, and may even call themselves Christians still believe in such bondage

The thunder below will fire both your tradition and the spiritual effect angry

2 Likes

Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Prefola:

Yah..she dear not marry till she brings home a bastard..

Oh goodness me.. embarassed

That old tradition must be cut off ..

1 Like

Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is too bad.
Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Prefola: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
izzou:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery abeg angry

And please, don't talk about it here. It would be the most stupid comment ever to grace this section

It's such a pity that people who are in this present century, and may even call themselves Christians still believe in such bondage

The thunder below will fire both your tradition and the spiritual effect angry
Bro this is not me in trouble(am a guy),itx a friend...
i didn't beleive in such spiritual stuffs(witchcraft et al)untill she narated all this to me...i'm a christain tho and with my background,we don't beleive in such too...
and pls don't apportion blames on her,itx nt her fault that she finds herself in this mess...thankx 4 ur contribution

2 Likes

Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
izzou:

The tradition is stupid

It's said that it's only the mother of a child that could tell who the biological father of her child is. On this note, she's not meant to disclose to the guy she fùcked that she's impregnated by him, and if he finds out, he has no claims over a child he didn't marry the mother. He takes it that he lost a seed while the child assumes his mother's family name.

1 Like

Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by izzou(m): 1:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Prefola:

Bro this is not me in trouble(am a guy),itx a friend...
i didn't beleive in such spiritual stuffs(witchcraft et al)untill she narated all this to me...i'm a christain tho and with my background,we don't beleive in such too...
and pls don't apportion blames on her,itx nt her fault that she finds herself in this mess...thankx 4 ur contribution

It isn't her fault that she finds herself in this mess.

But it will be her fault if she opens her legs for any man

Any you claim you don't believe in such stuff. But you can't disclose such on this forum. Seems you're scared. Na you sabi sha

That's why I have decided to save my sperm till marriage. So many wicked people with wicked intentions roaming this world
Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by izzou(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Benita27:
It's said that it's only the mother of a child that could tell who the biological father of her child is. On this note, she's not meant to disclose to the guy she fùcked that she's impregnated by him, and if he finds out, he has no claims over a child he didn't marry the mother. He takes it that he lost a seed while the child assumes his mother's family name.

That tradition and family is wicked

I still pity guys who sleep around. Some people are just there to give you sexual pleasure, but use your speed for their own wicked motives and intentions

1 Like

Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Nutase: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
I have witnessed one such case in a place called Otolo. Any villager firing her knows the product of the firing can never be his own. but that was a long time ago and I don't think that tradition is still practiced.
Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by iamJ(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

What if her child is a girl too? Does it mean she will keep fvcking around til she get a baby boy? undecided
grin
Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by vicadex07(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nawa o, I know it can never be a Yoruba tradition sha.
Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by vicadex07(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Mrgud(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
so some pple are still living in stone age??nawa ooh...
with what i read above,the husband isn't complaining,so she has hopes of overcoming this ish...
let her just be strong and hold on steadfastly...
about the spiritual part of it, let her be prayerful and she can also get a close/able mentor in which she can confine in...
i pray she gets out of this...
cc lalasticlala ur attension is needed here...
Re: Tradition:they Said She Must Concieve A Child Out Of Wedlock by Prefola: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2017
Mrgud:
so some pple are still living in stone age??nawa ooh...
with what i read above,the husband isn't complaining,so she has hopes of overcoming this ish...
let her just be strong and hold on steadfastly...
about the spiritual part of it, let her be prayerful and she can also get a close/able mentor in which she can confine in...
i pray she gets out of this...
cc lalasticlala ur attension is needed here...
Tankx for ur contribution sir...
Cc lalasticlala
Cc mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Incest / Will Sex Be Allowed In Heaven? / Please Help I Love Her But She Still In Love With Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.