Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Should I Beg My Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Beg My Boyfriend? (6255 Views)

How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? / I Beg My Wife For Attention / Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
majekoam:

I dont want to compound your pain. Look I dont know your situation but this love you are claiming is something else. If you loved each other you wouldnt be sleeping with other people.

Secondly tell your boyfriend to get off his a** and look for work. Nigerians want to complain that there is no work. Let him apply to be an apprentice. They will at least feed him and give him transport then one day they will employ him.

Thirdly people make mistakes so if you both can reconcile so who am i to judge.

Lastly but most importantly i must hit your conscience. YOU ARE SLEEPING WITH A MARRIED MAN. Don't you want to be married one day? How would you feel if someone was sleeping with your husband? Also spiritually you are playing with fire. God deals heavily with people who dont take their vows seriously and those who break marriages/homes.

My advice to you is go to someone who is trusted. Ask for a job. Do things the right way. My dear there is nothing in this world like peace. Go and find honest work. Even if people will talk dont mind them. Then give your life to Jesus (You and your boyfriend) and start to change. You know the man that owns Coscharis dealership (That has the most expensive cars in the nation), he and his wife started by hawking foodstuffs on third mainland bridge. It can be done.
God will do it.
Thanks
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by jobbitto(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dude, the person behind that monika is a guy. U just wasted your advice
AmKen:
Do you love him? If yes, then beg him and change afterwards.
You cant be justifying your action of sleeping around with the fact that he is broke.
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Why the fucck are you frolicking with a married man?

Anyway just beg him since you have caught him cheating once, keep begging him and trying to reach him and make him see reason with you since you love him very much but if he refuses, let him go since he no love you enough to forgive you after you caught him cheating and forgave him.
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
jobbitto:
Dude, the person behind that monika is a guy. U just wasted your advice
so, every female moniker is a guy Abi?
you don't just jump into conclusions young man.
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Why the fucck are you frolicking with a married man?

Anyway just beg him since you have caught him cheating once, keep begging him and trying to reach him and make him see reason with you since you love him very much but if he refuses, let him go since he no love you enough to forgive you after you caught him cheating and forgave him.
Thank you!
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by youngfocus(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Peachess:
Ehya, doh, Pele, sorry o. Lol
On serious note, you did wrong sha, I won't lie. But what is pissing me off is that he once cheated on your and you forgave you, but when you did something similar he's breaking up with you.
You can beg him if you want. Men have very big ego, they don't handle cheating cases the way we do. If he comes back to you, he probably wants to make you pay (chop and clean mouth) for cheating. So be careful.
lol,wish one are u talking again, the one he have been chopping wat is it call
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by NaeChris: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Beg him, if he don't forgive, then i know he is really a hopeless boy. Afterall he messed his jobless ass and you forgave, now its his turn.
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Peachess(f): 8:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
youngfocus:

lol,wish one are u talking again, the one he have been chopping wat is it call
I don't know joor... OK he has been "chopping" but if he takes her back he'll probably do the normal thing guys do, wreck that place down below beyond repair.
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by ashjay001(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

I'm not sleeping around.. dis. guy knows also but I just kept dat man a secret

he will even know if I am sleeping around cos we make love every now and then

Two choices; Ur heart or ur pocket!?
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
OP I understand you completely,some don't really get you.I know its because ur guy's performance in bed.
I know women find it very hard to leave some one that “service"them well in bed.
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by SoftDealz: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Your relationship is ruined. Trust is gone and things can never be the same. That's why most Women don't get married on time anymore. My advice to you is just keep bleeping randomly and having fun, 2nd choice beg him and let him keep bleeping you but also remember to forget whatever you guys ever shared. The trust has been betrayed. He might deny it and still claim to love you but wait till the niccur starts to earn more than you. #MyOneCent
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by ogbonnayamiracle(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
yes
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Mikaelson21(m): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Well I think my nigga is tired of the wide pussy already... He may come back to you Thou, cos you say he is jobless, I reckon jobless men and spending hours on top wide pussy go hand in hand grin
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by ranmoor: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
U don play penalty go throwing...
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by francis247(m): 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
What a funny story. You're with someone else for the money, he's with you for money, who knows who's with him for the same money. Make una continue
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by nerdfrost(m): 3:22am On Oct 22, 2017
sparklezeee:
1.even the jobless guy still had the energy to cheat too? na wa for ur bf o

2. You have been cheating too because the jobless guy no deserve ur faithfulness.

Well, it's a balanced game. If u luv him put pride aside and beg that jobless guy and also change because money is not everything, after all u forgave him when u caught him.

Be wise!!

Nawaa for u ooo...u mentioned jobless in every paragraph
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2017
nerdfrost:

Nawaa for u ooo...u mentioned jobless in every paragraph
grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2017
Your moniker tho.
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by youngfocus(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2017
Peachess:

I don't know joor... OK he has been "chopping" but if he takes her back he'll probably do the normal thing guys do, wreck that place down below beyond repair.
waow,seem I need to knw,hw to wreck that place,as a revenge on all my gf DAT cheated on me,lecture on it pls
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by kenex4ever(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2017
widepussy:

he will even know if I am sleeping around cos[b] we make love every now and then[/b]
Why wont the pussy be wide
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by kenex4ever(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2017
widepussy:

he will even know if I am sleeping around cos[b] we make love every now and then[/b]
Why wont the pussy be wide [b][/b]
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by kenex4ever(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2017
widepussy:

Why wont the pussy be wide [b]
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by blacq2009(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
"I got myself a sponsor Anything I ask for He dey buy buy Cos I got to survive In this life.. Another one who's younger When I ask him For something He dey cry cry... " Ebony Reigns
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Peachess(f): 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
youngfocus:

waow,seem I need to knw,hw to wreck that place,as a revenge on all my gf DAT cheated on me,lecture on it pls
I grew up around lots of guys so I know how they talk. You're a guy so you should to know better. I should be asking you not the other way round.
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Just Look At Your Moniker alone sef undecided continue Lying Until Thunder Fire You
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by chynagal: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
hmmm.. apologise 2 him bt if he refuse leave him bt stay away 4rm married men u r bringing curse 2 yo self
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeadRat:
Just Look At Your Moniker alone sef undecided continue Lying Until Thunder Fire You
Your moniker shoulda been dead brain instead of deadrat
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by youngfocus(m): 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Peachess:

I grew up around lots of guys so I know how they talk. You're a guy so you should to know better. I should be asking you not the other way round.
waow love dat piece,bt am jst a perfect gentle man,(am nt trying to woo u)churchly type,I Neva roll wit bad guys,I get no ideal,weather u can share a piece of d discussion u had with those guy wit me,by d way were u the 1 at ur dp
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by jrerico1(m): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ashawo na Ashawo
Don't spend your life to buy money.. Because you cant spend money to buy life

MI Abaga
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by hardon1(m): 3:13am On Oct 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Two men at a time shocked shocked you have strength oo but that's very risky nah...how can you be collecting money from one man and then you give to another man

That your jobless boyfriend should channel his energy into something productive instead of fûçking you all day long

Not too worry..he will come around when he needs something or when he needs money

you thing she bars wide pussy for nothing
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Peachess(f): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2017
youngfocus:

waow love dat piece,bt am jst a perfect gentle man,(am nt trying to woo u)churchly type,I Neva roll wit bad guys,I get no ideal,weather u can share a piece of d discussion u had with those guy wit me,by d way were u the 1 at ur dp
Yup, I'm the one
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by youngfocus(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Peachess:
Yup, I'm the one
we can make a good friend sha,were did u stay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Of 3 Years After Seeing This On His Phone / My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.