Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Should I Beg My Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Beg My Boyfriend? (6289 Views)

How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? / I Beg My Wife For Attention / Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by youngfocus(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Peachess:
Yup, I'm the one
we can make a good friend sha,were did u stay
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Beg him, let him realize u love him. Let him know all d money he has bn collecting from u is from dt man. But don't tell him d man sexes u
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Tmiky: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Give me d guys numba let talk to him on ur behalf, i knw he will listen, he s jealous, but i hop when he gets a job he wont leav u, mak ur decision nw b4 i call him
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
widepussy:
I have this incredibly TDH boyfriend, the love we have for ourselves is mutual......
To cut the story short, I also have another man that gives me anything that I want tho he's married.
Tho my boyfriend is jobless, that never reduced the love I have for him, because I collect funds from that man and give it to my boyfriend.

So, yesterday he caught me cheating because I forgot to lock my phone and he read my conversation with that man... He has called it quits since yesterday afternoon now and I really love him, he even sexes me than the said man..
I have even caught him cheating once and he said it was a mistake and I forgave him.

Now I've been calling him since yesterday and he's not been picking... I don't know what to do

No one likes a ho, period.
Re: Should I Beg My Boyfriend? by Duru009(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2017
widepussy:

I'm not sleeping around.. dis. guy knows also but I just kept dat man a secret

he will even know if I am sleeping around cos we make love every now and then

U mak luv abi u fuvk every now n then!

Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him / Do You Have Any Regret Of Marrying A Virgin Or Staying A Virgin Before Marriage? / Annoying Things Women Do During Sex