Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong (924 Views)

Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Oxster(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lol,,,is quiet funny but I have to say this,One of my neighbour (Female)saw me washing and requested me to help her fetch water,that she will pay in kindness,,,Is my choice,I shouldn't loose the opportunity,,,,As a guy man,,I left my cloth un-wash,,Took my Condoms & came back to Help her,,,After the Helping of Filling the Drums & All,,She told me that she was joking,I almost beat her Up if not for the brothers intervene and I can't just tell her Brother our Problem,,,This have taught me A lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bro girls do that a lot, next time tell her to be specific, then ask for down payment.
Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Sexxkillz: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
So, in the village where you come from, when someone says they will pay you in kind, it means they want to have sex with You, or they will have sex with You?

You should be tied to a tree and flogged.

3 Likes

Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tschwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Basic spelling error ✔
Grammar error✔
Punctuation error✔

My dear, you don’t have to know every single rule of the big book of English grammar, but you should be cognizant of the basics at least, lest you hurt our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Sexxkillz: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Basic spelling error ✔
Grammar error✔
Punctuation error✔

My dear, you don’t have to know every single rule of the big book of English grammar, but you should be cognisant of the basics at least, lest you hurt our eyes.

See who is trying to be an authority on "English grammar". . .

tf is "cognisant"?
It's cognizant. . . with a Z

go sit your ass down with your "cognisant", before you actually kill someone with your grammatical bullet.

4 Likes

Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
y
Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sexxkillz:

tf is "cognisant"?

go sit your ass down with your "cognisant", before you actually kill someone with your grammatical bullet.

The imp is back cheesy
That was an oversight, dear voltron, defender of the universe.

3 Likes

Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Sexxkillz: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
The imp is back cheesy
That was an oversight, dear voltron, defender of the universe.
His, was also an oversight. . . nwa teacher .

i missed you too.

1 Like

Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Basic spelling error ✔
Grammar error✔
Punctuation error✔

My dear, you don’t have to know every single rule of the big book of English grammar, but you should be cognizant of the basics at least, lest you hurt our eyes.
LOL, what a drama! cheesy
Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by CAPSLOCKED: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oxster:
Lol,,,is quiet funny but I have to say this,One of my neighbour (Female)saw me washing and requested me to help her fetch water,that she will pay in kindness,,,Is my choice,I shouldn't loose the opportunity,,,,As a guy man,,I left my cloth un-wash,,Took my Condoms & came back to Help her,,,After the Helping of Filling the Drums & All,,She told me that she was joking,I almost beat her Up if not for the brothers intervene and I can't just tell her Brother our Problem,,,This have taught me A lesson

...YOUR IGNORANCE KNOWS NO DEPTHS. undecided
Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Cuddlebugie(f): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL, what a drama! cheesy
It's a good thing you find it funny.
Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
It's a good thing you find it funny.
Yeah! Guy, are you a comedian?
Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Oxster(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Basic spelling error ✔
Grammar error✔
Punctuation error✔

Yet ,u that know all cant pass ur Exams without peeping,,nairaland don turn to Classroom nah,,NWA teacher
Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Oxster(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sexxkillz:

tf is "cognisant"?

Leave that Fair Ass Bitch,,Miss corrector

Re: Helping For Kindness Goes Wrong by Oxster(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Sexxkillz:
So, in the village where you come from, when someone says they will pay you in kind, it means they want to have sex with You, or they will have sex with You?

You should be tied to a tree and flogged.

Lolsss,,,That's kindness to us,,,Remember,,dont try to loose de opportunity,,what does that relate to??

(1) (Reply)

Best Unisex Hostel @ Akoka:urban Oasis Unisex Private Hostel Akoka Yaba For Rent / Marrying Oyibo Divorcee / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In SARS Headquarters In Port Harcourt (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.