Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! (33576 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Engages Grassroots, Vow To Lead Political Revolution In 2019 / Realistic Youth Political Strategy / Nyrp - Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
I have a plan that can generate over 1,000000 members between 3 months in Nigeria but ...
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I have a plan that can generate over 1,000000 members between 3 months in Nigeria but ...

But what bro?

The problem is those who are ready to join with no material benefits.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Ikawokolaso01: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
daclemx:
GREETINGS TO ALL COMRADES IN THE HOUSE. LIKE WE SAID NYRP IS EVERYBODY'S PARTY, EVERYBODY'S MOVEMENT. IT IS A MOVEMENT ANYONE WOULD LOVE TO JOIN. AND YES, THE TIME IS RIPE FOR SUCH A WAKE UP CALL.

COME NOVEMBER 4TH, WE ARE GOING TO BE RADICAL ABOUT INCREASING THE MEMBERSHIP STRENGTH OF NYRP. HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO THIS? LIKE I ALWAYS SAY. BEFORE ANY IDEA IS POSTED ON FACEBOOK, IT WOULD BE BETTER TO DISCUSS IT HERE. I HAVE THROWN THIS IDEA TO HOUSE BEFORE, SO LET ME BUTTRESS ON IT.

WE CURRENTLY HAVE 1000 MEMBERS, SO LET ME WORK WITH THAT. U WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT SOME OF US HAVE MORE THAN 1000 FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK. LET'S SAY

COME NOVEMBER FOURTH, EACH MEMBER WILL BE MANDATED TO BRING AT LEAST 100 MEMBER IN A WEEK.

1000 X 100 (TARGET) = 100,000+ NEW MEMBERS FROM 4TH NOVEMBER TO 11TH NOVEMBER.

WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO WELCOME THEM, AND DURING THE PROCESS ENLIGHTEN THEM THROUGH OUR WELCOME MESSAGE ABOUT WHAT WE DO AND WHAT NYRP STANDS FOR.

NOW THE REWARD.

NYRP IS NOT FOUNDED OR SPONSORED BY ANY POLITICIAN. WE HAVE OUR MODUS OPERANDI BECAUSE WE THE YOUTHS IN NYRP THINK AND ACT DIFFERENTLY.

THE REWARD SYSTEM WILL BE A STAR. ANY MEMBER WHO SUCCEEDS WILL BE RATED WITH A STAR. WE CAN ALSO DO IT THIS WAY. WE MIGHT JUST ALLOW EVERYONE TO TAKE UP THE CHALLENGE WITHOUT ANY RATING. OR ANYONE FROM THIS HOUSE CAN COME UP WITH A REWARD SYSTEM. THE STAR DOESN'T MEAN ONE MEMBER IS HIGHER, IT IS JUST A SIGN OF RESPECT AND EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE WILL CELEBRATE THE PERSON.

THE NEXT CHALLENGE WILL SHOOT US TO MILLIONS IF THIS FIRST ONE SUCCEED.

GOD BLESS NYRP, GOD BLESS NIGERIA. AND I AM HAPPY AND HONORED TO BE A PART OF THIS MOVEMENT

YOUR SUGGESTION IS MOST WELCOME HERE!!!!

@OURCHOICE, @LINDABON AND OTHER COMRADES, PLEASE LET'S BRAINSTORM...

You make good point. I am in total support of the star for a reward of a job
well done.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Ikawokolaso01: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

What the plan brov
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chrismario:

But what bro?

The problem is those who are ready to join with no material benefits.
Most of those we add automatically to that facebook group are inactive. My plan will generate aggressive followers both offline and online all over Nigeria. But what do i get in return if it works?
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ikawokolaso01:

What the plan brov
Concealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Most of those we add automatically to that facebook group are inactive. My plan will generate aggressive followers both offline and online all over Nigeria. But what do i get in return if it works?

A better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

Please do whatever you can.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chrismario:

A better Nigeria.
Shey na Better Nigeria i go chop before 2019?
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Shey na Better Nigeria i go chop before 2019?

What compensation do you need?
Ten million ? grin

Bro. You aren't starving before now.
A better Nigeria for you and your loved ones is worth more than billion
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chrismario:

What compensation do you need?
Ten million ? grin

Bro. You aren't starving before now.
A better Nigeria for you and your loved ones is worth more than billion
Lemme just keep shut
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Monjerk:

@Ourchoice,
after registration on the survey, what next will follow because I have done that and my blood is very hot right now because " our mumu don do" for this country.
welcome on board. The next stage is electing coordinators which every member will be part of. Stay close

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ourchoice(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
drop your email pls
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
ourchoice:
drop your email pls
Already dropped it before but here it is again btobi49@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Okay, so @Ourchoice, and comrades do you buy that idea? NOV 4TH. See those inactive members you say will soon be active because we will contact them one by one. Just now people have given up on this country, they are just surviving because there is nothing they can do. So after adding them, we will active those that are inactive.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

TOBI SIR, IF U HAVE A GOOD PLAN, SPILL THE BEANS SIR. NOBODY IS BENEFITING ANYTHING FROM THIS. LIKE ME AND U, U KNOW WE HAVE 1001 THINGS TO DO DAILY BUT WE GIVE OUR BEST AND MAKE THE PLATFORM LIVELY. I VISIT THAT PLATFORM MORE THAN 10 TIMES A DAY TO REPLY TO COMMENTS AND MONITOR. I AM NOT ASKING FOR ANY POSITION OR BENEFIT. I JUST WANT TO SEE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN. THANKS FOR UR CONCERN...GOD BLESS U, GOD BLESS NYRP, GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
daclemx:

TOBI SIR, IF U HAVE A GOOD PLAN, SPILL THE BEANS SIR. NOBODY IS BENEFITING ANYTHING FROM THIS. LIKE ME AND U, U KNOW WE HAVE 1001 THINGS TO DO DAILY BUT WE GIVE OUR BEST AND MAKE THE PLATFORM LIVELY. I VISIT THAT PLATFORM MORE THAN 10 TIMES A DAY TO REPLY TO COMMENTS AND MONITOR. I AM NOT ASKING FOR ANY POSITION OR BENEFIT. I JUST WANT TO SEE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN. THANKS FOR UR CONCERN...GOD BLESS U, GOD BLESS NYRP, GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Okay, goodluck.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, third is an enemy's action." - Ian Fleming

I'm not asking anybody to make me an administrator, infact i have decided to just be an ordinary member that gives no input. But...

Three of the admin are Igbos which IS passing a bad message.

If you want everyone to take this party serious, please do take every region along. If 90% of that facebook group are Igbos what gives us the assurance this group won't fall?.

Every region is jealous and must be carried along.

Please add Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, and Tiv also.

PLEASE LET US SHUN TRIBALISM FOR A BETTER FUTURE.

#NYRP
#YesWeCan
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, third is an enemy's action." - Ian Fleming

I'm not asking anybody to make me an administrator, infact i have decided to just be an ordinary member that gives no input. But...

If you want everyone to take this party serious, please do take every region along. If 90% of that facebook group are Igbos what gives us the assurance this group won't fall?.

#NYRP
#YesWeCan

This group was created here by ourchoice with the intention of better Nigeria. We all joined here because we believe our old leaders lack some fundamental elements to make us better.

We don't have ethnic group here, our tribe is youth.
We don't have language, our language is progress.

Your concern is well understood though.
Ourchoice,daclemx,etc
Pls let's fix this!
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by WONDERS001(m): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
I want to be part of this move. I also want to be a state co-ordinator.....

PLS TELL ME MORE
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ndaman25: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

#NYRP
#YesWeCan
I agree with you some of us will not see it as anything bt sum will...so try and make amendment thanks and God bless
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

#NYRP
#YesWeCan

ARE U JON SNOW SIR, I DON'T THINK OURCHOICE WAS TRIBALISTIC. ADMIN DOESN'T MEAN THEY OWN THE GROUP. IN FACT, THE GROUP IS FOR EVERY MEMBER. I GET UR POINT, BUT LET'S BOTHER ON SETTING A STRUCTURE IN PLACE NOW SIR.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by ndaman25: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Massive population is not our problem. Our problem is a massive uneducated population. If we must progress we must invest invest in educating our population
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
ndaman25:
Massive population is not our problem. Our problem is a massive uneducated population. If we must progress we must invest invest in educating our population
That was my aim to capture the massive uneducated population but everyone thinks i want money in return, very pathetic!
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by EsumareImisiiye: 12:41am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by shophut(m): 1:17am On Oct 30, 2017
It is indeed SAD but i have to say this...@ourchoice what i said earlier have started manifesting. If we continue like this then this whole project will be a HUGE joke of the century. The foundation of any group determines how far that group can go. Chasing too many things now is not ideal. We MUST constitute the representatives first. Yes! The slogan of NYRP should be "we the youth of Nigeria" NOT a selected few who want nothing but positions and benefits. @Oloruntobi whatever you can do to make Nigeria great please do it. Encourage others to fill the forms by filling it yourself. The representatives across the 6 geopolitical zone will be constituted in no time and in a transparent manner. About the Facebook Admins issue that will be sorted out and it should include comrades from the 6 zones.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 30, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
That was my aim to capture the massive uneducated population but everyone thinks i want money in return, very pathetic!

Hello bro.
ABEG Do whatever you can to grow our group.
No one is accusing you but your statements "What do I get in return?" AND "Na better Nigeria i go chop?" gives the impression.

Just help us!
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Chrismario:

Hello bro.
ABEG Do whatever you can to grow our group.
No one is accusing you but your statements "What do I get in return?" AND "Na better Nigeria i go chop?" gives the impression.

Just help us!

Okay, no problem but i can't discuss these ideas on this public forum.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2017
Sir Tobi, anything we do in NYRP is open. I gave my idea up for others to add to. Everyone must see and scrutinize any idea anyone put up or is bringing. And like I said, we are better of discussing those statements that can undermine the movement here than bringing it up on Facebook. State the idea here sir. We will go over it together and u never know, someone might make meaningful contribution that will make it more successful. Check the pages sir. The first thing I did was to enlighten the house about my idea and then how I intend carrying it out.

NO ONE OWNS NYRP. IT IS A GROUP FOR ALL.

Like i said, we need the numbers on social media. Once we have that then we can fly offline. Go to market places and most especially, our target will be core members. We will sensitize them of our movement. That will be when we have gain a sizeable amount of audience. Going offline now is just like allowing a baby goat to wander alone in the middle of the forest.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Okay, no problem but i can't discuss these ideas on this public forum.

Contact ourchoice and sell your idea
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Kemperor: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2017
I don't think sir Tobi gat something to say..

I think he is a chest beater..

Prove me wrong with a valuable plan/idea just like you claimed...

Until then be a sleeping partner...
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Tinubu Was Stuck On The Road To The Stadium For 2hrs 'cos Of Crowd On The Street / Biafran Army Training Inside The Bush: Photos / Photos From Florence Ita-Giwa's 70th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.