Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! (33391 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Engages Grassroots, Vow To Lead Political Revolution In 2019 / Realistic Youth Political Strategy / Nyrp - Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by jossky: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2017
shophut:
You should not put out your information in a public domain like this. Follow the instructions given by NYRP. Members in NYRP follow instructions.

Ok sir, But the point is we have to start from the grassroot, the key to succeed in this project is UNITY and more members. We shouldn't rush into voting for intending representatives from each 6 geopolitical zones without been organise from the wards, LGA and States before geopolitical zones.. Our main interest should be to achieve our goal which begins with getting more Nigerian youths to join us, we need to create more awareness in our villages, streets etc. Cos I bet you there are thousands of youth out there that is not aware of this project, what about those youths who do not have knowledge of Internet or do not have an android phone should they be left out or is this NYRP Thing only on the Internet? Or only for those who can access the Internet?
This is a very sensitive mission which if we didn't plan well then we will fail in this dream and that will send a wrong signal to the public.
Please I still suggest we take this thing to our locality, create more awareness, organise ourselves from the grassroot before going up to the NEC. Even other political parties have wards and LGA congress before state congress and then national congress.
That's my humble suggestion.

I still remain Mr Longlife. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by shophut(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2017
Mr. Longlife, thank you for your enthusiasm for NYRP.

NYRP must grow strong to capture Nigeria. I really commend your patriotism and goodwill for this country. Yes, i quite agree with you but as an old adage says "he who wants to survive the war must make necessary preparations even before the war starts."

NYRP is still at a very tender and critical stage, and it is a MUST we get it right at this stage if NOT we end up like our past leaders. NYRP welcome everyone, every Nigerian like yourself to join and carry the vision forward.

NYRP will accommodate every NIgerian Youth but before we roll out our drums we have to make sure our foundation is solid so that we can survive the future storm...because it will definitely come, if you understand what i mean. Before we can proceed to the LGA, State and National Level, we must put our house in order. We need admins for NYRP social media platforms, we need coordinators / representatives from the 6 zones who will work tirelessly for NYRP to grow, we need to sit down as a people to create the NYRP constitution and a lot more.

So as you can see we have a lot to do so we can avoid most of the storms that will come from our present politicians. Mr Longlife please come on board and contribute your quota, also refer your friends. We need able hands.

#NYRP
#NigeriaMustBeRevived

jossky:

Ok sir, But the point is we have to start from the grassroot, the key to succeed in this project is UNITY and more members. We shouldn't rush into voting for intending representatives from each 6 geopolitical zones without been organise from the wards, LGA and States before geopolitical zones.. Our main interest should be to achieve our goal which begins with getting more Nigerian youths to join us, we need to create more awareness in our villages, streets etc. Cos I bet you there are thousands of youth out there that is not aware of this project, what about those youths who do not have knowledge of Internet or do not have an android phone should they be left out or is this NYRP Thing only on the Internet? Or only for those who can access the Internet?
This is a very sensitive mission which if we didn't plan well then we will fail in this dream and that will send a wrong signal to the public.
Please I still suggest we take this thing to our locality, create more awareness, organise ourselves from the grassroot before going up to the NEC. Even other political parties have wards and LGA congress before state congress and then national congress.
That's my humble suggestion.

I still remain Mr Longlife. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by AgroLogistics: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
...and so I got into a chitchat with a couple of friends (offline) about the need for cohesion amongst the Nigerian youth - capacity building is continuous, you'd agree - so as to garner some kind of force of momentum which would in turn be harnessed into sociopolitical capital, serving youth intents and purposes for the greater good of our society and humanity at large.

Some welcomed the idea of #NYRP and promised to sign up. Some, however, raised concerns which I'd like to think are worth noting. And so I'd share here.

One of such was the issue of the definition of "youth" in the #NYRP context. Some pointed out that the term "youth", according to the African Youth Charter, and in much of sub-Saharan Africa, is associated with young men (and women) within the age bracket of 15-30 or 35years of age. And in the Nigerian context, refers to all members of the Federal Republic of Nigeria aged between 18-35.

Therefore, since a significant number of the friends I had a chitchat with, and are politically conscious, fall within this age bracket, does it then follow that once they got well above 35 years of age, they'd cease to be relevant to the (#NYRP) cause, should they become members ??

Also, some lauded the ideas but submitted that there were well above 35years already and thought themselves too big to be addressed as youths.

But, we all know these are human complexities; where/when there are immediate benefits, everybody bumps in and tries to belong, otherwise, folks needlessly became firebrand opponents, quoting laws and all what-not.

Now, we may not necessarily do a thing about it just yet [as the House(#NYRP) deems appropriate, anyways], but it is important to note that, some of these feelers/feedback would one way or the other support effective planning. This is just for our information.

Regards!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
great contribution Agro. Thanks a lot.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by WONDERS001(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pls,where are we now? Pls,I need an update on our moves.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by WONDERS001(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pls,where are we now? Pls,I need an update on our moves.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by WONDERS001(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
I love this movement because its an opportunity for us (Nigerian youths) to get it right). There is an urgent need to put this house in order. and at the same,let go to the streets to enlighten others about our movement.

Pls, I need update on our latest moves.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2017
WONDERS001:
I love this movement because its an opportunity for us (Nigerian youths) to get it right). There is an urgent need to put this house in order. and at the same,let go to the streets to enlighten others about our movement.

Pls, I need update on our latest moves.

WE ARE WORKING TO INCREASE MEMBERSHIP BASE. ITS EVERY MEMBER'S RESPONSIBILITY
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2017
Wow, you guys removed me for no reason. Your greatest mistake.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Wow, you guys removed me for no reason. Your greatest mistake.

Removed you how?
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2017
daclemx:

Removed you how?
Lol, now i see you guys motive. Y'll hate criticism when you see one, maybe you will block here also.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Remove Jon Snow from that group, he has already started to destabilize things
NYRP:
Done...he has been removed and blocked from re-joining the group. Other intending members should please take note, we have zero tolerance for:

1. Tribalism
2. Religious discrimination or fanatism
3. Division of Nigeria talks or agitation
4. Hate speech

One Youth|One Goal|One Voice smiley
Oloruntobi4382:
So you people hate the truth when told one, 1NigeriaMyFoot a die-hard tribalist advise you to remove me just because i spoke the truth. You Igbos are damn funny.
With this, i'm Leading a campaign against this PDP-paid group. cool
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Ikawokolaso01: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Politics is a game of number. You don't Play politics on social media but on the field. For NYRP to achieve it objective it's must shun all form of tribalism, hate speech and nepotism. A word is a enough for the wise. I am Ikawokolaso
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
With this, i'm Leading a campaign against this PDP-paid group. cool

Oloruntobi4382:
So you people hate the truth when told one, 1NigeriaMyFoot a die-hard tribalist advise you to remove me just because i spoke the truth. You Igbos are damn funny.

Hello Oloruntobi4382, Can you be more specific on the tribalism you experienced from the NYRP member so this can be looked into? Regardless of our differences, we are all facing the same misery in this country. If you have been wrongfully treated, we sincerely apologise and NYRP will stand by you. We stand against any form of divisiveness based on tribe, ethinicity or religion from any member of NYRP. Let us know if you had been unfairly treated and We will resolve the issue asap as every member must be treated equally; with dignity and respect.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by jossky: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Lol, now i see you guys motive. Y'll hate criticism when you see one, maybe you will block here also.

I don't hate critics and can bet our members don't too but what we won't welcome is a distractor, in NYRP we focused with a dream we must accomplish. Please is either you are with us or you leave us.
Thank you!!

Please to my well meaning NYRP members let's not be distracted, and always remember we will face more critics than this but let it not border us.DETERMINATION LEADS TO SUCCESS

My Brother @shophut am fulling on board and determined to push this house to any level we want, am ready and committed to the way forward of NYRP.
Am already talking to some persons in my area and they
Are ready to do anything to achieve this.

Mr Longlife.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

YOU ARE STILL JON SNOW ON FACEBOOK RIGHT?

PLEASE WATCH YOUR SPEECH OKAY, WE WILL LOOK FOR A WAY TO REINSTATE U. BUT PLEASE NOT MORE WORD FROM U THREATENING THE GROUP'S EXISTENCE. WE WILL GET BACK TO U IN A COUPLE OF DAYS OKAY.

AS LINDABON STATED, WE WILL REVIEW IF YOUR COMMENT HAS BEEN FOR OR AGAINST THE GROUP AND DO THE NEEDFUL. MAYBE WE DIDNT MAKE U UNDERSTAND INITIALLY BUT WE ARE DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT ACTUALIZING OUR GOALS. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, PLEASE STOP ANY FURTHER COMMENT. WE WILL LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND GET BACK TO U IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. THANKS FOR UR UNDERSTANDING.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
daclemx:

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, PLEASE STOP ANY FURTHER COMMENT. WE WILL LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND GET BACK TO U IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. THANKS FOR UR UNDERSTANDING.
I don't want to part of this group again, it's been nice being with you guys. Bye and goodluck.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Our aim remains to bring peace, unity and prosperity in Nigeria as without this, there is no hope for our country. Please invite your friends who share NYRP goals and objectives to join our social media platforms

instagram (@nyrp_official)
twitter (@NYRP3)
facebook (Nigerian Youth Revolution Party).

*no guns
*no violence
*no hate speech
*no divisions
*"Nigeria first" before "self-interest"

#NYRP
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
lindabon:
Our aim remains to bring peace, unity and prosperity to Nigeria as without this, there is no hope for our country. Please invite your friends to join our social media platforms

instagram (@nyrp_official)
twitter (@NYRP3)
facebook (Nigerian Youth Revolution Party).

#NYRP
no guns
no violence
no hate speech
no divisions
Just one Great Country Nigeria
If you think you will get revolution without violence, youare simply dreaming. Checkout the radical french revolution on how they took power from Napoleon Bonaparte.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
If you think you will get revolution without violence, youare simply dreaming. Checkout the radical french revolution on how they took power from Napoleon Bonaparte.

This is Nigerian Youth Revolution Party not French Revolution or any other revolution for that matter.

To all NYRP members, please lets keep our focus on achieving our goals and objectives and believe in ourselves. We will keep distancing ourselves from anyone clamouring for blood or violence by making sure no member with ego, pride, a sense of entitlement or with self interest is allowed. If NYRP has to make history for being the most peaceful REVOLUTION, then so be it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being unique and different.

*no guns
*no violence
*no hate speech
*no divisions

#NYRP
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
lindabon:

This is Nigerian Youth Revolution Party not French Revolution or any other revolution for that matter.

To all NYRP members, please lets keep our focus on achieving our goals and objectives and believe in ourselves. We will keep distancing ourselves from anyone clamouring for blood or violence by making sure no member with ego, pride, or self interest is allowed. If NYRP has to make history for being the most peaceful REVOLUTION, then so be it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being unique and different.

*no guns
*no violence
*no hate speech
*no divisions

#NYRP
Okay Miss, 2019 is drawing nearer wink
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lwise(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
how far my people,no time to waste ooo
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
lwise:
You mean the PDP-Igbo governed group?
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

Mr. you will get tired with this I promise you. I spoke calmly to you but you insulted me in your speech. You don't know me and I don't know you either. I respect people a lot but I hate it when someone starts misbehaving. Please mind your speech and the way you talk to people you barely know.

if you think you can bring down the group, goodluck trying.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
lwise:

we are moving forward....
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

I AM A DELTAN AND I AM ONE OF THE ADMINS, I HAVE TOLD U THIS A THOUSAND TIMES BUT IT SEEMS YOU ARE TOO BITTER TO ACKNOWLEDGE. NYRP IS NOT A TRIBALISTIC GROUP, OKAY.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by jossky: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

Please can we move ahead and ignore this distractor.
How can we do that?
1. Ignore his messages as if he doesn't exist.

2.Don't reply him even if he mention your name in his message.

3. Make him Irelevant that way he will be tired and change and start reasoning with us or leave us alone.

I don't want us to waste the time we would have use to deliberate on important issues on Irelevant talk please let's move on, we are not to argue with anyone.

Please tell us which way forward..
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
jossky:

Please can we move ahead and ignore this distractor.
How can we do that?
1. Ignore his messages as if he doesn't exist.

2.Don't reply him even if he mention your name in his message.

3. Make him Irelevant that way he will be tired and change and start reasoning with us or leave us alone.

I don't want us to waste the time we would have use to deliberate on important issues on Irelevant talk please let's move on, we are not to argue with anyone.

Please tell us which way forward..

thank u
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by shophut(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
To ALL NYRP Comrades

You ALL can agree with me that NYRP is really moving at a very SLOW pace. Therefore, it is imperative we the members NYRP push things forward.

It is in this view that i deem it necessary to convene an online meeting where ALL can participate and deliberate on the way forward.

The link to admit members of NYRP to the meeting will be posted here for those interested to join. Before then ALL members are welcome to make suggestions of a date that will be convenient for all to attend.

Thank you ALL for the support.

CC:
@ourchoice
@lindabon
@daclemx
@ikawokolaso01
@agrologistics

#NYRPWorkingForBetterNigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Election Shift: Governor Sani Bello Orders Aides To Return Mobilisation Funds / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo) / General Buhari And Sani Abacha In 1985 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.