Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! (33426 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Engages Grassroots, Vow To Lead Political Revolution In 2019 / Realistic Youth Political Strategy / Nyrp - Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by JustCare: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
ourchoice:
and based on the issues you raised, I think you need to create another form for intending contestants, the form should carry the post the person is interested in and couple with other datas in the previous form you created.

So when I create the thread, every interested contestant will have to go to the form to fill his or her data which we will then collate and present here for people to vote. What do you think

@daclemx, lindabon, etc you guys and others should come and make your contribution on how to carry out this critical task.

Good evening guys

reply your pm. we need a room that will be flowing with ideas, where we can deliberate on issues.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
YES WE ARE MOVING AT A SLOW PACE, WE NEED TO HASTEN THINGS UP....
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by NYRP: 8:01am On Nov 08, 2017
shophut:
To ALL NYRP Comrades

You ALL can agree with me that NYRP is really moving at a very SLOW pace. Therefore, it is imperative we the members NYRP push things forward.

It is in this view that i deem it necessary to convene an online meeting where ALL can participate and deliberate on the way forward.

The link to admit members of NYRP to the meeting will be posted here for those interested to join. Before then ALL members are welcome to make suggestions of a date that will be convenient for all to attend.

Thank you ALL for the support.

CC:
@ourchoice
@lindabon
@daclemx
@ikawokolaso01
@agrologistics

#NYRPWorkingForBetterNigeria
Hi, this is a good initiative.

We need a planning committee urgently. All committed members ready to sacrifice their time, effort, talent, skill and passion for this great course should please send their whatsapp numbers to: nigeriayouthrevolutionparty@gmail.com

We need at least 10 active, committed members to form the planning committee to start massive campaign and mobilization of youths to join the cause.

You complained that you don't have whatsapp, please install it even if for this reason, we need to have a planning committee.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by onatisi(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
ok now grin grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Cool4face(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2017
This is indeed a right step towards the right direction. Kudos to the initiator of this wonderful idea. My own opinion about this whole idea is that we all know that these old men are not willing to take a bow, if not, people like Atiku will not think of coming back @ 70 when we have able youths that can do much better than the so called old thieves. Looking at it from the angle of the recent bill on the minimum age for contesting for any political office, why not use the able youths already in the corridor of power " THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY " to sponsor and effect the passage of a counter bill for maximum age which I believe should not be more than 55yrs. And with the passage of such bill. We will be able to phase out 75% of the old thieves and there by create an enabling environment for the youths to participate fully. Just my own opinion. Thanks and best of luck. We will surely get there someday if we don't relent.

Cc.
@ our choice
@lindabon
@daclemx
@ikawokolaso 01
@agrologistics

# NYRP # Hope for a better Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by AgroLogistics: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Good morning ladies and gentlemen!

I stumbled over this piece and I think it is worth sharing..

*Disclaimer* : I don't know the writer of the article, neither do I subscribe to his/her thoughts and inclinations, but I think there's a lot of sense in it.. kindly read to the end. Regards!

REAL TRUTH!!

CAPITALISM AND THE CHURCH... THE WAY FORWARD.

There is a work side to prosperity. It is the works of your hand God blesses.

People are in farms planting yams and you are busy sitting in church, when it is harvesting time; don't expect yams to fall from heaven. When it is eating time; people are eating and you are "believing" God for yams.

Faith without work is dead. There should be a corresponding action in line of faith.

When the gospel came to Africa, the missionaries saw two vital areas of deficiencies; hospital and school. They filled these gaps. Today, directly or indirectly, we have all benefited from it.

Today, we have a major problem; unemployment. Instead of filling this gap we are taking advantage of it.

We gather the unemployed and "prophesy" jobs to them. We give them stickers, sell "holy water", tell them to sow and expect harvest, convincing them to "work" for the lord, that breakthrough is coming... All these we do to exploit and explore the vulnerable.

We travel abroad. We have gone to Isreal and see the agricultural exploits there. But we are not willing to bring them home.

When we sow, instead of our money to be invested into ventures like agriculture that would alleviate the sufferings of the weak ones among us, we channel the money to an atheist in Germany who designed MOG's customised car.

We channel the money to Buddhists in China where we bought our building materials. We channel the money to a gay in America who produced the sound system and lighting system.

We channel the money to a Muslim in Dubai who did the interior decoration of our " magnificent " building...what a Capital Flight!

Why are we crying of poverty and for breakthrough? The God that I know respond to work wherever he sees man doing something to advance humanity, be it a Hindu, Gay, Buddhist, atheist etc.

I don't want to start mentioning names, neither do I want to indict any person. But just imagine Living Faith going to rice production, RCCG going into Cassava production, Christ Embassy into Maize, God's Choosen into Yams, Catholics into millets etc.

The land is there, the man power is there, the money is there, like the missionaries, who saw a problem and filled it, we can also fill this problem of unemployment and food security.

Just imagine a church sending hundreds of trailer load of food to evangelise the north. No man can resist love. Feed them in love and watch how their hearts change. That was how the missionaries changed the hearts of our forebears.

The missionaries have tried for us, and instead of us to keep pressing northwards, we have resulted in building empires. We have commercialized the gospel. It is all about breakthrough, money and less of Jesus, His Person, His Sacrifice and Finished works.

We have the manpowers to feed Nigeria and Africa, generate employment by adding values to farm produce and exporting them.

We have traveled abroad and have seen great agricultural exploits, it is time to bring these inventions home.

It is time we convert our exotic cars in our garages to tractors and other mechanised and modern agricultural tools. Doing what government cannot do, by do doing this; "THE GOVERNMENT SHALL BE UPON HIS SHOULDER ".

When we roar, the government is supposed to quiver, not because of our large bank accounts, but because of our intimidating exploits.

It is time to wake-up... I see a day when we shall be holding our numerous church services in farms and factories. It is time to take the government upon His shoulder. It is action time!

The Voice of One has spoken!Selah!!!

.......I think we should pass this on! Loads of youths in churches HAVE NO JOBS! The church should think of ways to create jobs for them
Sent as Received - no detail of writer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by NYRP: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
Cool4face:
This is indeed a right step towards the right direction. Kudos to the initiator of this wonderful idea. My own opinion about this whole idea is that we all know that these old men are not willing to take a bow, if not, people like Atiku will not think of coming back @ 70 when we have able youths that can do much better than the so called old thieves. Looking at it from the angle of the recent bill on the minimum age for contesting for any political office, why not use the able youths already in the corridor of power " THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY " to sponsor and effect the passage of a counter bill for maximum age which I believe should not be more than 55yrs. And with the passage of such bill. We will be able to phase out 75% of the old thieves and there by create an enabling environment for the youths to participate fully. Just my own opinion. Thanks and best of luck. We will surely get there someday if we don't relent.

Cc.
@ our choice
@lindabon
@daclemx
@ikawokolaso 01
@agrologistics

# NYRP # Hope for a better Nigeria
This is a wonderful opinion but remember, majority of the senators and reps that will pass this bill are also old recycled politicians who after spending 8 years as governors of their various states, proceeded to electing themselves as senators of their zones. So our best bet is to shock them via ballot vote.....which is what we need right now.

All we need now is to get as many Nigerian youths as possible actively involved in this movement.

We are working on bringing in Nigerian youths abroad to join the movement....and there is positive response from them so far....we youths need to wake up...we are too docile in this nation, reason these recycled old politicians are riding us all and taking us for fools sad sad angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by shophut(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
I really do subscribe to this ideology. It is indeed very true how a few have used religion, tribe and language to divide and suppress Nigerians. Yes, without work (action), faith or hope is dead. Many of us here pray and hope for a better Nigeria without doing any work. To be very sincere it won't happen. These looters called leaders will continue to cart away monies meant for future generations yet unborn. The time is now. Evil will only triumph if the good men sit down fold their hands and do nothing. NYRP must wake up and act now

AgroLogistics:

Good morning ladies and gentlemen!

I stumbled over this piece and I think it is worth sharing..

*Disclaimer* : I don't know the writer of the article, neither do I subscribe to his/her thoughts and inclinations, but I think there's a lot of sense in it.. kindly read to the end. Regards!

REAL TRUTH!!

CAPITALISM AND THE CHURCH... THE WAY FORWARD.

There is a work side to prosperity. It is the works of your hand God blesses.

People are in farms planting yams and you are busy sitting in church, when it is harvesting time; don't expect yams to fall from heaven. When it is eating time; people are eating and you are "believing" God for yams.

Faith without work is dead. There should be a corresponding action in line of faith.

When the gospel came to Africa, the missionaries saw two vital areas of deficiencies; hospital and school. They filled these gaps. Today, directly or indirectly, we have all benefited from it.

Today, we have a major problem; unemployment. Instead of filling this gap we are taking advantage of it.

We gather the unemployed and "prophesy" jobs to them. We give them stickers, sell "holy water", tell them to sow and expect harvest, convincing them to "work" for the lord, that breakthrough is coming... All these we do to exploit and explore the vulnerable.

We travel abroad. We have gone to Isreal and see the agricultural exploits there. But we are not willing to bring them home.

When we sow, instead of our money to be invested into ventures like agriculture that would alleviate the sufferings of the weak ones among us, we channel the money to an atheist in Germany who designed MOG's customised car.

We channel the money to Buddhists in China where we bought our building materials. We channel the money to a gay in America who produced the sound system and lighting system.

We channel the money to a Muslim in Dubai who did the interior decoration of our " magnificent " building...what a Capital Flight!

Why are we crying of poverty and for breakthrough? The God that I know respond to work wherever he sees man doing something to advance humanity, be it a Hindu, Gay, Buddhist, atheist etc.

I don't want to start mentioning names, neither do I want to indict any person. But just imagine Living Faith going to rice production, RCCG going into Cassava production, Christ Embassy into Maize, God's Choosen into Yams, Catholics into millets etc.

The land is there, the man power is there, the money is there, like the missionaries, who saw a problem and filled it, we can also fill this problem of unemployment and food security.

Just imagine a church sending hundreds of trailer load of food to evangelise the north. No man can resist love. Feed them in love and watch how their hearts change. That was how the missionaries changed the hearts of our forebears.

The missionaries have tried for us, and instead of us to keep pressing northwards, we have resulted in building empires. We have commercialized the gospel. It is all about breakthrough, money and less of Jesus, His Person, His Sacrifice and Finished works.

We have the manpowers to feed Nigeria and Africa, generate employment by adding values to farm produce and exporting them.

We have traveled abroad and have seen great agricultural exploits, it is time to bring these inventions home.

It is time we convert our exotic cars in our garages to tractors and other mechanised and modern agricultural tools. Doing what government cannot do, by do doing this; "THE GOVERNMENT SHALL BE UPON HIS SHOULDER ".

When we roar, the government is supposed to quiver, not because of our large bank accounts, but because of our intimidating exploits.

It is time to wake-up... I see a day when we shall be holding our numerous church services in farms and factories. It is time to take the government upon His shoulder. It is action time!

The Voice of One has spoken!Selah!!!

.......I think we should pass this on! Loads of youths in churches HAVE NO JOBS! The church should think of ways to create jobs for them
Sent as Received - no detail of writer
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by onatisi(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2017
while this group is still thinking of the way forward , 3 more groups have already emerged and submitted proposals to the authorities .
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 10, 2017
onatisi:

while this group is still thinking of the way forward , 3 more groups have already emerged and submitted proposals to the authorities .
What are the names
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by shophut(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2017
What would their proposal submission to the authorities do for them? Nothing but peanuts and crumbs from the table of the looters. After which they return to same situation of unemployment, hunger, oppression if not worse. If we the YOUTHS can't unite together because of monetary gains, then we should forget calling ourselves future leaders. #NYRPUnityAndProgress

onatisi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by onatisi(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I hear , i no go argue .
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by NYRP: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
We asked for high spirited, patriotic and selfless youths who wish to become NYRP mobilizers and coordinators to act as the working committee to plan things, to send their whatsapp numbers to our official email, and up till now, we have less than 3 responders, which is very poor.

Are we giving up already That will be shameful.
Nigerian youths wake up before its too too late angry
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by onatisi(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by AgroLogistics: 9:12am On Nov 12, 2017
So many of the models of courage we've had, ones that are still taught to boys and girls, are about going out to slay the dragon, to kill. It's a courage that's born out of fear, anger, and hate. But there's this other kind of courage. It's the courage to risk your life, not in war, not in battle, not out of fear ... but out of love and a sense of injustice that has to be challenged. It takes far more courage to challenge unjust authority without violence than it takes to kill all the monsters in all the stories told to children about the meaning of bravery. ~Riane Eisler

It is all in the mind, ladies and gentlemen, #WakeUp #YoungNigerians !

#NYRP
#NoViolence
#NoHateSpeeches
#NoGuns
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Ikawokolaso01: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
We: the clueless

It is always amazing when we describe politicians as clueless. Nigerian politicians are the smartest entity in the country. The political class are adept at mass manipulation, mass propaganda and opinion baiting. That is why, of all institutions that has endured from independence, the politicians are at the top.

Politics is not about a set. It is about a match. They play the long game while we the citizens play the short game. Is it not amazing that while we tear ourselves apart, they build bridges across. They have two rules in politics: interest as the driver for relationships and maximum benefits for investments.

They confuse us with terminologies like Wailer and Hailer. Or APC and PDP. They manipulate us on Northern and Southern. They place issues of ethnicity and religion to get us to fight.

They, they understand. They hug after the show in public. They send emissaries after the scathing remarks on each other. They have an unwritten code of conduct that they all abide largely with.

It is a game. We the clueless call them names. They revel in our names but lick the cream. Make the dough. Entrench their generations. Change the narration at will.

We the hapless fight battles that are really not ours.

I am crossing to the political side. My mumu don do!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by shophut(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
By now it should be quite glaring that NYRP is on a long walk home. We are loosing momentum. Many youths have lost faith in this cause including my very self. If at this stage NYRP has no foundation laid to engage Nigerians.

NYRP:
We asked for high spirited, patriotic and selfless youths who wish to become NYRP mobilizers and coordinators to act as the working committee to plan things, to send their whatsapp numbers to our official email, and up till now, we have less than 3 responders, which is very poor.

Are we giving up already That will be shameful.
Nigerian youths wake up before its too too late angry
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
shophut:
By now it should be quite glaring that NYRP is on a long walk home. We are loosing momentum. Many youths have lost faith in this cause including my very self. If at this stage NYRP has no foundation laid to engage Nigerians.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///2WJJ27mu2bP77FqYBucR9J

WE WILL ENGAGE AND BRAINSTORM DAILY IN THE WATSAPP GROUP. LET'S TAKE NYRP TO THE NEXT LEVEL. WE CANNOT GIVE UP NOW

ALL ADMINS PLS SHARE THE LINK
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by onatisi(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
let me be your leader and help you out cheesy
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by NYRP: 6:35am On Nov 13, 2017
shophut:

Hi, the problem is coordination. We need highly spirited Nigerian youths to be part of the planning committee and the mobilization group to begin radical mobilization....we are taking things gradually to avoid accepting the wrong people into the planning committee....yes, we have slowed down, but we will fire up again.

Try and get whatsappp.....you need to because you need to be in planning committee to plan and strategize soonest, get a whatsapp plz, its not difficult....email to NYRP official mail soonest.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by daclemx: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
daclemx:

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///2WJJ27mu2bP77FqYBucR9J

WE WILL ENGAGE AND BRAINSTORM DAILY IN THE WATSAPP GROUP. LET'S TAKE NYRP TO THE NEXT LEVEL. WE CANNOT GIVE UP NOW

ALL ADMINS PLS SHARE THE LINK

PLS THIS IS FOR NYRP NOT MY PERSONAL GROUP OH. IN THIS WATSAPP GROUP, WE WILL BRAINSTROM DAILY TOO....WE WILL SEE THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR US...
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
When are you guys registering this partpiss? lol :p
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
When are you guys registering this partpiss? lol :p

You need to move on. If you can be mocking a movement geared towards making a better society for you and your future generation, then that is quiet sad. But even with your resentment, I hope and pray that you will witness a great Nigeria in your time.

To NRYP members, nothing in life is ever easy. Personally, even with the slow progress, I refuse to lose hope. My love for Nigeria conquers any part of me that wants to be dismayed. If you ever feel like giving up, ask yourself; What other option do Nigerians have?
If you can't find an alternative, stick with the movement till the very end no matter what. If for nothing else, at least one day, you can tell your children that you tried everything you can to give them a better future than the one you had. That is a remarkable honour.

Success can be a long and winding road, filled with many obstacles and challenges. It requires us to take action daily, to be persistent and consistent in our efforts which is not always easy to do. We can easily lose our motivation, especially if yesterday did not bring us the progress that we were hoping to make. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

Lets not lose momentum!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
@lindabon, you are the only one i respect here unlike those tribalistic humans who kicked me out(though i still know what's going on there). Yea, I gave threats earlier that i could destroy this group and it's true but i'm letting this group die on its own. I was banned and i'm back, i'll watch your every moves to see that you guys are just online revolutionist and would disappear at the sight of a desert eagle 5.5 shotgun grin I'll ask you lindabon, can you give your life for this movement? Can you argue with someone holding an ak47 telling you to renounce your alliance? I doubt you will cheesy. All revolutions comes with a price; which is blood. shocked From the china communists up to Hong Kong down to French revolution; it wasn't done online but rather a radical movement that took everyone with surprise.

I'm a strategist, i have the little recipe that will brainwash 90% of Nigerians into joining this movement but no, the idea dies with me.

Thanks mods for releasing me grin

What about ya'll website? lol
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
onatisi:
grin grin grin grin
I hear , i no go argue .
i just dey laugh them grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by shophut(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
After the long BAN from the mods, i have been released at last.

Hmmm...i weep for Nigeria, If only the youths of today can see that we have bought into the intrigues of our leaders to mortgaged our future and that of the generations to come.

I was kicked out of NYRP facebook group, which goes to confirm that indeed NYRP is tribalistic. I will keep saying what needs to be done here no matter whose goat is in the market.

Be that as it may, i have taken down the forms and whatever contributions i did for this group

Let's get to see how NYRP proceed from here.

Already it is on its way home.

Thank you all, i am out of here
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
shophut:

Hmmm...i weep for Nigeria, If only the youths of today can see that we have bought into the intrigues of our leaders to mortgaged our future and that of the generations to come.

I was kicked out of NYRP facebook group, which goes to confirm that indeed NYRP is tribalistic. I will keep saying what needs to be done here no matter whose goat is in the market.

Be that as it may, i have taken down the forms and whatever contributions i did for this group

lol you were kicked out too? i said it, didn't i? hahahaha grin
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Peaceful revolutions that have occurred are the Bloodless Revolution (also known as the Glorious Revolution) of 1688 in United Kingdom, the People Power Revolution of 1986 in the Philippines, the peaceful revolution of 1989 in Germany, The successful resistance to 1991 Soviet coup d'état attempt.

Everything in life is possible if we set our minds and our hearts to it. Violent political parties are normal in Nigeria. If we do more of the same, we are doing nothing new. Violence begets violence. Even if the current system decides to be violent, our resistance will be peace and calm. If we attack them in similar fashion even if its with good reasons, it wont take long before the government and other conniving international bodies label us "a terrorist group" and completely annihilate us on this grounds. If we don't attack them, they will be the bad guys, not US and everyone will then see them for who they are; Ruthless and Divisive. That is enough to gather more support.

Instead of sticking to violence as a means to an end, how about navigating from that and think of what starts violence in your experience then advise on how to avoid violent uprising before it occurs. You can even advise on how to handle the banning process better so that others won't have the same experience.

I did ask why you got banned. I am not above being banned myself if I violate the rules. No one is. But if I think it was done in error or I'm willing to accept my mistake, thats a show of humility. No one is above correction my dear and Everyone makes mistakes. NYRP can learn from you and you can learn from NYRP. We can all learn from each other, but mocking or ridiculing people with good intentions that will benefit you and me is just wrong. Lets show humility at all times bearing in my that humility is not thinking less about yourself, rather it's thinking of yourself less.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
shophut:

I'm sorry to hear this but so far, there has been just one blocked member on the facebook group. Photo of the fb group page has been attached below, showing Blocked "1". Also gave the blocked member a chance to state their case, but that offer has so far been declined. Sometimes we need to take a step back and be sure of what went wrong before landing to conculsions. We also should contact the admins and make our grievances known instead of just saying "to hell". Even if you got banned, what if it was done in error? What if it was an oversight? Ask questions, and if all else fails then you can go for condemnation. Lets do things properly and give advise if needed. No one is above correction and No one is above making mistakes. We are all here to learn from each other.

Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
lindabon,

I and shophut were one of those campaigning for this partpiss until when you guys banned us...sorry your destinies.

NYRP is dead, a tribalistic group. Seun should close this terrorist group.

lalasticlala Mynd44 please expel this illegal organization.
Re: Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! by lindabon: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
lindabon,

I and shophut were one of those campaigning for this partpiss until when you guys banned us...sorry your destinies.

NYRP is dead, a tribalistic group. Seun should close this terrorist group.

lalasticlala Mynd44 please expel this illegal organization.

As I said in my previous post, only one member has been banned from the facebook group. Hopefully @shophut can comeback and let us know where it all went wrong. NYRP is ready to take corrections if there has been failings on our part. So far, I can only see blocked member "1" not "2" so not sure how to proceed without hearing from him.
@shophut, I have gotten positivity from you on this forum so I'm a bit confused. Please do reply; It won't be fair if you cast judgment wrongfully or just left without giving the group a chance. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Dollar Rain For Senators-elect / Uknown Gunmen Strike At Nkpor, Anambra (Video) / Buhari In Early Lead In Kwara; Wins In Eight Out Of Nine Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.