Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood (59043 Views)

Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Samabu07(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
I personally know this young priest. I pray it is well with him.

1 Like

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Suspect33(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thank God for him
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by megawax8: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Penalty82:

Do you think he should be forced to stay put?

Is he being forced to stay put?

4 Likes

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by FisifunKododada: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
I wonder if the catholic church arranged for him to be kidnapped when they found out he wanted to quit the priesthood
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by wildchild02: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good will help the them

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Badonasty(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by reyscrub(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Penalty82:

Hope you know that more than 80% of Catholic doctrines are not biblical?.

Them they should not expect sincere follower
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by stasius: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
Penalty82:

Hope you know the Bible you have was formally arranged and given to you by the catholic church?

8 Likes

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by mekstaniac(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
Factfinder1:
The end time has finally come
The article says he resigned, not denounced God
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by DanielsParker(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
reasons best known to him
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by enemyofprogress: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
I no blame am, pusssy dey hungry am like suya

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by erico2k2(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
cyberguy72:
After using the church to gain popularity he wants to go and set up his own Ministry.Parish Priest should be rotated every 6months.
Did you read the part where he was expected to resume at same office and area he was adopted from?do you expect him to feel safe?
I think it was insensitive on teh part of union.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Just hope He is making the right choice
Wish him the best

�Meanwhile�

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by HeyCorleone(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Penalty82:

C'mon man. This is heresy..
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adeblow(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Konji na bastard
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by enemyofprogress: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
Badonasty:

Pussy don hungry my guy
yes o
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by osazsky(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I no blame am, pusssy dey hungry am like suya
pls put graphic on Dis pics

3 Likes

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by femi4: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
He has finally seen the light
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by daveP(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Laughable comments up there. asif he doesnt have the final will;good or bad to decide if he wants to go or stay put. be expecting pope there, asif he even get una time.

smh.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by enemyofprogress: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
osazsky:
pls put graphic on Dis pics
I have putted it
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by NCANTaskForce: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Maybe he finally tasted a vagina
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by francdec4(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hope you also know that that Bible was also written by the Catholic church by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Penalty82:

3 Likes

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by enemyofprogress: 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
femi4:
He has finally seen the light
which light?na pusssy dey hungry the guy Jo,you think e easy?
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Penalty82:

Don't you think that mandatory celibacy is wrong.

Taking the vow of celibacy is a choosing. Nobody is forced to do that. There are thousands of priests who are comfortable with it. The education journey to priesthood takes up to 7 years. So u have a whole 7 years to change ur mind. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by wakawoman: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
na wa o this is really end time
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by daveP(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
stasius:

Hope you know the Bible you have was formally arranged and given to you by the catholic church?
Fallacy. so it now affects the contents ba? it was gathered by roman emperors and that made them have authority. wake up from this slumber and empty pride that saves no one.

2 Likes

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by BrainBox076(f): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Buking1: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Penalty82:

Don't you think that mandatory celibacy is wrong.

Please refer to mathew 19v12
Sorry to quote but I have to correct something here..

You see in love many miss the propose of God's message for many reasons
For eg: the one message that everything prophet were trying to pass out to mankind is Love
And it takes only that love for someone to deny himself of all the pleasure things of the world for the sake of others, remember the bible said in the book of proverb that good name is better than father of many Sons
You can only leave a legacy life on earth here only when you live for others
Remember in the low of love you only get what you give.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by okerekeikpo: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
This one no be priest o na just one unemployed youth or even a yahoo boy that scammed the Catholic Church
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Smutt360raven: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
cheesy time to start his own church business.

Church or beer? Which one dey sell pass?

I'm in a dilemma.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by bmos(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Make dem allow dem carry na?

Carry what?
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
His decision to go into priesthood was probably not a divine calling but was likely based on worldly reasons. Of course, it's only a matter of time before he gives up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.