Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood (59068 Views)

Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Penalty82:

Lol, cry me a lagoon

Empty shell calling himself a Christian
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
olabrad:

You have truly lost it. If not, you will know I'm not adetayo. In my sincere opinion, there is no spirit of God in your life at all. You just go to church, that's all. People like you think condemning one church is the essense of spirituality. It will surprise you on the last day that the catholics you condemn will enter heaven, while you, Mr self-righteous Pentecostal, will enter into hell. A word is enough for the wise.

Glad you know that Adetayo234 has been insulting since yesterday but your question to me instead of him shows how christainly you are.

Telling you biblical truths isn't condemning Sir.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
adetayo234:

Empty shell calling himself a Christian
olabrad is this what they taught you people in Catholic Church?.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by olabrad: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
Penalty82:

Glad you know that Adetayo234 has been insulting since yesterday but your question to me instead of him shows how christainly you are.

Telling you biblical truths isn't condemning Sir.

I'm not referring to the insults.I'm referring to your line of argument. You argue as if it is all about justifying yourself. You aren't really interested in his soul. It is just about arguing to make yourself look right. It is unreasonable; you need someone to tell you that.

Catholics may not be perfect, but your church too is not perfect. There are certain things you do in your church that are not biblical.

For example, you a point deacons in your church, whereas, there is no deacon in the Bible.

Every church has its doctrine. Why are you bent on losing your soul just because their doctrine doesn't go down well with you? Are you God? So, what places you in a position to judge others? Why not let God judge? Why are you fooling yourself thinking you are fighting for God? Can you fight for God?
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Penalty82:

olabrad is this what they taught you people in Catholic Church?.

You seem to be running mad abi
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
olabrad:

I'm not referring to the insults.I'm referring to your line of argument. You argue as if it is all about justifying yourself. You aren't really interested in his soul. It is just about arguing to make yourself look right. It is unreasonable; you need someone to tell you that.

Catholics may not be perfect, but your church too is not perfect. There are certain things you do in your church that are not biblical.

For example, you a point deacons in your church, whereas, there is no deacon in the Bible.

Every church has its doctrine. Why are you bent on losing your soul just because their doctrine doesn't go down well with you? Are you God? So, what places you in a position to judge others? Why not let God judge? Why are you fooling yourself thinking you are fighting for God? Can you fight for God?

You are guilty of what you're accusing me of.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
adetayo234:

You seem to be running mad abi
Have you honored late Mary today?
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Penalty82:

Have you honored late Mary today?

Hahhaha.... This guy has lost it. He has really run mad.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by olabrad: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Penalty82:

You are guilty of what you're accusing me of.

Its good you agree that you are wrong. If you still have any dignity left in you, you will stop abusing others for not believing what you believe. If they don't worship God, the way you do, why should that be your headache? Either they worship Mary or not, it isn't your business. And strangely enough, you refer to Mary as late. In the same vein, you are saying father Abraham is late. Then you've really lost touch with spirituality. Stop dragging yourself in the mud, Mr. You are losing it.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
adetayo234:

Hahhaha.... This guy has lost it. He has really run mad.
I saw an idol called statue of Mary in your church.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
olabrad:

Its good you agree that you are wrong. If you still have any dignity left in you, you will stop abusing others for not believing what you believe. If they don't worship God, the way you do, why should that be your headache? Either they worship Mary or not, it isn't your business. And strangely enough, you refer to Mary as late. In the same vein, you are saying father Abraham is late. Then you've really lost touch with spirituality. Stop dragging yourself in the mud, Mr. You are losing it.

Mr man, you are pained.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Penalty82:

I saw an idol called statue of Mary in your church.

Yes, we worship it. Are you happy now? Fool
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
adetayo234:

Yes, we worship it. Are you happy now? Fool

No wonder.....
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by olabrad: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
Penalty82:

Mr man, you are pained.

Lolz. Pained about what exactly? That seems to have become your national anthem already. Anyone not worshiping God the way you think God should be worshipped is pained. What a Christian you are!
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Penalty82:

No wonder.....

Lol. You that you are not worshipping Mary, we can all see how wretched your spiritual life is. No difference between you and an unbeliever. Hahaha. Empty shell
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
olabrad:

Lolz. Pained about what exactly? That seems to have become your national anthem already. Anyone not worshiping God the way you think God should be worshipped is pained. What a Christian you are!

I won't take you seriously for ignoring his insults and attacking me. I will serve it to you chilled. You only came here to rescue your defeated brother. But you've failed.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
adetayo234:

Lol. You that you are not worshipping Mary, we can all see how wretched your spiritual life is. No difference between you and an unbeliever. Hahaha. Empty shell

I know how painful it is, sorry bro.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by olabrad: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Penalty82:

I won't take you seriously for ignoring his insults and attacking me. I will serve it to you chilled. You only came here to rescue your defeated brother. But you've failed.

Lolz. This guy is funny. You are not serving anything. You are not different from catholics. Maybe you don't recognise Mary, but your church also have doctrines that are not biblical. So, how are you different? By the way, how do you want to serve it hot? By singing your usual national anthem: You are pained? Or how else? Lolz. You are not a Christian. You are just an arguer, nothing else. A true Christian shouldn't conduct himself the way you are dong.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Penalty82:

I know how painful it is, sorry bro.

Hahahaha. What pain exactly? Looks like there is a new meaning for pain where you came from. People that God doesn't know, but they claim to be fighting for God. Empty shell.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
olabrad:

Lolz. This guy is funny. You are not serving anything. You are not different from catholics. Maybe you don't recognise Mary, but your church also have doctrines that are not biblical. So, how are you different? By the way, how do you want to serve it hot? By singing your usual national anthem: You are pained? Or how else? Lolz. You are not a Christian. You are just an arguer, nothing else. A true Christian shouldn't conduct himself the way you are dong.

I have seen how nice you are by leaving your brother who hv bn insulting me. Stop deceiving yourself. If truly you're better I would have known.

What a corrupt judge we have here!

I HAVE CLOSED YOUR CHAPTER!
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
adetayo234:

Hahahaha. What pain exactly? Looks like there is a new meaning for pain where you came from. People that God doesn't know, but they claim to be fighting for God. Empty shell.

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Penalty82:

Hahaha. This guy has gone mad. Nonsense of honour or respect left in his life anymore. Shameful
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
adetayo234:

Hahaha. This guy has gone mad. Nonsense of honour or respect left in his life anymore. Shameful

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by olabrad: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Penalty82:

I have seen how nice you are by leaving your brother who hv bn insulting me. Stop deceiving yourself. If truly you're better I would have known.

What a corrupt judge we have here!

I HAVE CLOSED YOUR CHAPTER!

Hahah. Boy, stop this nonsense henceforth. It is stupid and thoughtless to try to bring others down because they are not serving God the way you feel God should be served. Stop it. It is bad. Everyone is free to serve God in his own way. God should be the judge of whom is doing the right thing, and not you.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
olabrad:

Hahah. Boy, stop this nonsense henceforth. It is stupid and thoughtless to try to bring others down because they are not serving God the way you feel God should be served. Stop it. It is bad. Everyone is free to serve God in his own way. God should be the judge of whom is doing the right thing, and not you.

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Penalty82 post=61760263][/quote]

Hahaha. Shameless goat. Believe me, an unbeliever is far better than you
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by olabrad: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Penalty82 post=61760923][/quote]

Hahahaha. A total fake christian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.