Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood (59069 Views)

Father Ezeaka Felix Sunday Celebrates 5 Years Of Priesthood In Cameroon (Photos) / Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

God said that it is not good for a man to be without a wife.

Genesis 2:18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

So, are you saying Paul had been misleading Christians? Are you saying Paul is working contrary to God? You better be careful before you commit heresy just because you want to prove yourself to be right and the Catholic Church to be wrong
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

How does verse 39 have any import on verse 38? Calm down, remove the scale of bias from your eyes and mind, then read it with an unbiased mind bent on winning an argument, and you will discover that there is no import.

He talks about marriage there
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

It is not biblical not to marry b'cos God didn't say we shouldn't marry.

Are you saying Paul committed sin for not getting married? I'm just pitying you as you pitch your soul with the devil just because you want to win argument.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

Are you saying Paul committed sin for not getting married? I'm just pitying you as you pitch your soul with the devil just because you want to win argument.

Btw God and Paul who has the final say?
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

He talks about marriage there

Boy, you are just arguing blindly. I'm sure you know it. But the spirit of arrogance planted inside you will not permit you to own up. The idea of the Catholic Church being right about anything sounds unacceptable to you. Boy, you are arguing for your own glory here and not the glory of God. Yes, you are on your own.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

Answer my question. Did Paul commit sin for not marrying?
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

You think you are speaking for God, but you are just speaking for yourself.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

Paul does not belong to any organization. If he decides not to marry it is his own decision. There was nothing like if you must be an apostle you will not marry just like you have it in Catholic. There are many men today who didn't marry till their death. God never tell us not to marry who's Paul to tell us?.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

You think you are speaking for God, but you are just speaking for yourself.

You can't answer simple question
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

Boy, you are just arguing blindly. I'm sure you know it. But the spirit of arrogance planted inside you will not permit you to own up. The idea of the Catholic Church being right about anything sounds unacceptable to you. Boy, you are arguing for your own glory here and not the glory of God. Yes, you are on your own.

Na so your doctrines are mainly man made and no biblical back up. God hates your images.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

Before, you deceive people that it is not supported by the Bible. Now that we've proved it to you where it is supported by the Bible, you are trying to argue your way out and look for another thing to say.

If this is how you people practise Christianity, then I prefer to remain in the Catholic Church. Your argument doesn't look like that of someone controlled by the Holy Spirit. It's clear you are being controlled by the spirit of spiritual arrogance that led to the fall of Satan.

The way you've responded today, it shows you aren't different from the Pharisees, who think they are the only ones doing the will of God and that anyone not doing what they are doing is doing the wrong thing. I wonder who made you a judge over anybody's choice of faith.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

Na so your doctrines are mainly man made and no biblical back up. God hates your images.

Now that your lies about marriage has been exposed, you are now changing argument to images? This is funny and shameful.

Before, you claim the Bible didn't support not marrying . We've shown it to you now that the Bible supports it. But you are trying to change the topic. Shame on you boy. You are just arguing blindly to prove the Catholic Church wrong, not for any other reason. You are on your own.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

You can't answer simple question

Even a baby Christian knows that Paul is controlled by the Holy Spirit. If not, people like you wouldn't know anything about Christianity.

Or are you saying Paul wasn't speaking under the influence of the Holy Spirit?

I'm waiting for your heretic response.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

Before, you deceive people that it is not supported by the Bible. Now that we've proved it to you where it is supported by the Bible, you are trying to argue your way out and look for another thing to say.

If this is how you people practise Christianity, then I prefer to remain in the Catholic Church. Your argument doesn't look like that of someone controlled by the Holy Spirit. It's clear you are being controlled by the spirit of spiritual arrogance that led to the fall of Satan.

The way you've responded today, it shows you aren't different from the Pharisees, who think they are the only ones doing the will of God and that anyone not doing what they are doing is doing the wrong thing. I wonder who made you a judge over anybody's choice of faith.

Stop deceiving yourself, you didn't prove anything to me. I will take you seriously when you show me a place in the Bible where God himself condemned marriage. Even st Paul didn't condemn it outrightly he always leave a clause in case you can't bear the urge meaning that it is not mandatory not to marry but it is mandatory that one gets married.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

Paul does not belong to any organization. If he decides not to marry it is his own decision. There was nothing like if you must be an apostle you will not marry just like you have it in Catholic. There are many men today who didn't marry till their death. God never tell us not to marry who's Paul to tell us?.

Boy, you are shame to Christianity. See the way you are shooting yourself in the leg, just because you want to win argument.

Before, you said not marrying is unbiblical.

When I prove you wrong, you changed to "it is Paul that said it and not God".

When you were proved wrong, you changed to another thing: "it is Paul's personal decision."

But didn't you first say not marrying is a sin? Or is it not a sin anymore?

Please stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

Even a baby Christian knows that Paul is controlled by the Holy Spirit. If not, people like you wouldn't know anything about Christianity.

Or are you saying Paul wasn't speaking under the influence of the Holy Spirit?

I'm waiting for your heretic response.

When Satan told Jesus to turn stone into bread, under what influence was he speaking?.

I have told you here that st Paul mostly spoke direct to people and circumstances around him at that time. Just like him telling Timothy to take little alcohol b'cos of his stomach.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

Stop deceiving yourself, you didn't prove anything to me. I will take you seriously when you show me a place in the Bible where God himself condemned marriage. Even st Paul didn't condemn it outrightly he always leave a clause in case you can't bear the urge meaning that it is not mandatory not to marry but it is mandatory that one gets married.

Your argument is sounding more stupid by the minute
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

Boy, you are shame to Christianity. See the way you are shooting yourself in the leg, just because you want to win argument.

Before, you said not marrying is unbiblical.

When I prove you wrong, you changed to "it is Paul that said it and not God".

When you were proved wrong, you changed to another thing: "it is Paul's personal decision."

But didn't you first say not marrying is a sin? Or is it not a sin anymore?

Please stop making a fool of yourself.

There's no where in the Bible Paul said it outrightly that we shouldn't marry. If there's any show me.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

When Satan told Jesus to turn stone into bread, under what influence was he speaking?.

I have told you here that st Paul mostly spoke direct to people and circumstances around him at that time. Just like him telling Timothy to take little alcohol b'cos of his stomach.

Your argument is so muddled up. You've lost it
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

There's no where in the Bible Paul said it outrightly that we shouldn't marry. If there's any show me.

1 Corinthian 7:38
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

Your argument is sounding more stupid by the minute
Go through your Bible my dear.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

Go through your Bible my dear.

Read 1 Corinthians 7:38.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

1 Corinthian 7:38

You don't know the meaning of saying something outrightly?. If 1 cor 7:38 was an outright statement, Paul wouldn't have said this.

1 Corinthians 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry:for it is better to marry than to burn.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

You don't know the meaning of saying something outrightly?. If 1 cor 7:38 was an outright statement, Paul wouldn't have said this.

1 Corinthians 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry:for it is better to marry than to burn.

1Corinthian 7:38 is very clear and unambiguous to anyone interested in the truth.

It said "he who marries does right, and he who does not marry DOES BETTER".

This place is clear to everyone who is not seeking to make himself look right at all cost.

I understand your pain. It can be so painful to agree that a Catholic is right. Yes, it can be painful. But hate it all you want, there is nothing you can do against it. What is written is written.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

1Corinthian 7:38 is very clear and unambiguous to anyone interested in the truth.

This place is clear to everyone who is not seeking to make himself look right at all cost.

I understand your pain. It can be so painful to agree that a Catholic is right. Yes, it can be painful. But hate it all you want, there is nothing you can do against it. What is written is written.
adetayo234 apostle finished catholics here for commanding people not to marry and telling them not to eat meat on good Friday.

1 Timothy Chapter 4
1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

1 Corinthians 7:28 But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh:but I spare you.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

1 Timothy 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

So, Paul is suddenly right this time around? Aren't you the one that said Paul was speaking against the will of God earlier? So, Paul is right this time around because he gave you something to use against the Catholic Church? Boy, You are a hypocrite. You are not a Christian at all. You are just an individual controlled by sensual, empty, demonic spirit, whose only intention is to win an argument.

1 Like

Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

1 Corinthians 7:28 But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh:but I spare you.

And did that place you quoted tell you that not marrying is a sin? Why are you arguing blindly like an idiot?
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by Penalty82(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetayo234:

So, Paul is suddenly right this time around? Aren't you the one that said Paul was speaking against the will of God earlier? So, Paul is right this time around because he gave you something to use against the Catholic Church? Boy, You are a hypocrite. You are not a Christian at all. You are just an individual controlled by sensual, empty, demonic spirit, whose only intention is to win an argument.

Funny you, I said mostly he speaks directly to those around him and circumstances at that time. Pls try to comprehend.

1 Timothy 5:14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

Funny you, I said mostly he speaks directly to those around him and circumstances at that time. Pls try to comprehend.

1 Timothy 5:14 I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.

You aren't fighting for God. You are fighting for your arrogance, pride and ego.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by djoe21(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Penalty82:

Your last statement is not comprehensible.
Re: Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood by adetayo234: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
djoe21:

Your last statement is not comprehensible.

Penalty82 is making fool of himself because he wants to protect his pride. To him, it is not about promoting the kingdom of God; it is just about not wanting a Catholic, of all people, grin to win an argument against him.

That's what his own idea of Christianity has been reduced to.

I mean, what's the meaning of "it is not mandatory not to marry but it is mandatory that one gets married."? Does it even apply to reason?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass / Lady Says She Woke Up On Her Way To The Mortuary After Being Declared Dead. PICS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.