Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. (2753 Views)

I Have Fallen For Him But I Don't Know How To Tell Him / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
madridguy:
Yes bro. She has given you the yellow light according to your write up so am sure with little time full green light will surface.

Thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Khutie: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cloggym:

Lol, we dey push am bro. almost done tho.
•••Success bruh!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by madridguy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
You welcome bro.

Cloggym:

Thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
waywardpikin:
Lol ask her out bro. Tell her how you really feel, don't hold anything back, and when she turns you down like I suspect she will (you know girls and their rubbish na), just take it like the big boy that you are and deploy the next step which is to start making yourself SCARCE in her life. Act like you don't know what you're doing o, and when she asks you what's wrong tell her you're busy with work. Na she go begin dey beg you to meet up and 'talk' things over. When this happens you can pm me or mention me on here if you'd like. She's a very small girl so it should be easy to turn her brain to pudding. You've already done more than 60% of the work so all these ones na play.

Thank me later.

Meanwhile, why are all of you discouraging the poor bloke? Is your brain paining you people? angry

Thanks so much, bro. I appreciate your response and I wouldn't hesitate to mention you if need be. have a great evening!
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Zhahovic:
Bros....i know they say age is nothing but a number...and also..... maturity is not necessarily about age......but at age 18...most ladies are confused and don't know what they want.....
My opinion though... don't fall in love with an 18 year old

I know, bro.. just nurturing the feelings. still don't know if it's right to make it known.
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Bibi294(f): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cloggym:

Do you think I should leave the whole relationship on a platonic level and let go of the feelings I'm nurturing?
Well, the decision is yours... I can't dictate for you... Just do what's right and follow your heart
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by sinaj(f): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeadRat:
how Far Na Madam.... I Still De Reason Your Matter o... How E Go Be Na

How u want make e be nau wink
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
sinaj:
How u want make e be nau wink
can You Imagine. She Dey wink At Me undecided ... You Won Press Button for my head abi cool no Worry I Don Hide Am already...

Well The Way E Go Be we Go Know When I Land your village With 25liter Of Palmwine, 40 tubers of Yam, 4 cartons of Benson, and 2 cows...
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Medicineguy: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
What type of men are been produced nowadays...is there something in the bore hole water that we drink
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by sinaj(f): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeadRat:
can You Imagine. She Dey wink At Me undecided ... You Won Press Button for my head abi cool no Worry I Don Hide Am already...

Well The Way E Go Be we Go Know When I Land your village With 25liter Of Palmwine, 40 tubers of Yam, 4 cartons of Benson, and 2 cows...
i no see tati billion for ur list o! grin
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by thunderfirebubu: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
2morogobeta:
Is my bom Big
Please don't report need advice
Dats not yours if truly it is, then snap d kpomo let's see
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by dojnr4real: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bibi294:

Free the babe.... Do you think you'll wait till she finishes her Bsc... Moreso, she's yet to explore her world... After ending up being an assistant boyfriend... You'll be an 'agbaya' too. .
grin grin'agbaya ' Bibi abeg Lwkm
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
sinaj:
i no see tati billion for ur list o! grin
see This Girl o... So Make I Carry My 30billion Come Dash Your Papa abi undecided #kole werk... then Wetin I Go Use Give you taste as My Fine Wine? cool
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by dojnr4real: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cloggym:

Do you think I should leave the whole relationship on a platonic level and let go of the feelings I'm nurturing?
bro kill that feeling.. My gal brokeup with me some weeks back and it look as if the world has come to to end..But av moved on... Kill that feeling if you don't want to be disappointed and heartbroken. Tell that gal to face her studies if truly you care for her
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by sinaj(f): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeadRat:
see This Girl o... So Make I Carry My 30billion Come Dash Your Papa abi undecided #kole werk... then Wetin I Go Use Give you taste as My Fine Wine? cool
you no go give him, just show him tongue
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
sinaj:
you no go give him, just show him tongue
no Problem I Will Show Him but Follow Me To Za Oda room, let Me Show You First cool
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by sinaj(f): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
DeadRat:
no Problem I Will Show Him but Follow Me To Za Oda room, let Me Show You First cool
my waist is paining me jore
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by youngfocus(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cloggym:
Good evening you all. Please I'd be needing sincere and helpful advices on here.

I have this girl I'm getting close to and she's everything I want in a woman(calm, loving and reserved). I am 24, running my Msc. Programme and she's 18, seeking admission into the University. We have been talking for over 3 months now and we've met twice. I know she feels same about me.

Before we started talking, while still getting to know her, I asked her if she's got a bf, she said yes that she's got a guy and that they're not really close and that he doesn't call her that much. She also told me they live about 1.45hrs apart.

During the course of our friendship, we've gotten really close, talked about everything, shared experiences. Most times if we don't chat for some days owing to my busy schedule in sch, she will send me a msg that she misses me and all that. I've also told her severally that I like her a lot.

Now, the issue is: this afternoon while we were talking, some things led to the other and we came to a point where I asked her why she's been rejecting guys ( cos she had earlier told me about some guys that approached her in the past and she rejected them all), she replied , " I rejected them cos I already have a bf"

That statement hurt me a lot, pls house, should I continue talking to her and make my intentions known cos I've truly fallen in love with this girl or should I just leave it as just friends?
I can see u truely love her, BT she is nt ready for dat nw,nd am very sure, u can't wait for sure girl till she is ready for marriage, in Di's case it two option,(1)chop nd clean mouth(2)jst stay in dat friend level ,any 1 u won't quote me back,BT as for marriage it won't work,cos she is still young she still won't to explore, she jst leave u one day heart broken nd move with another guy,cos teenage girl like new tins wen it come to relation ,
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
sinaj:
my waist is paining me jore
Oya come closer let me see where is paining you...
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Cloggym:
Good evening you all. Please I'd be needing sincere and helpful advices on here.

I have this girl I'm getting close to and she's everything I want in a woman(calm, loving and reserved). I am 24, running my Msc. Programme and she's 18, seeking admission into the University. We have been talking for over 3 months now and we've met twice. I know she feels same about me.

Before we started talking, while still getting to know her, I asked her if she's got a bf, she said yes that she's got a guy and that they're not really close and that he doesn't call her that much. She also told me they live about 1.45hrs apart.

During the course of our friendship, we've gotten really close, talked about everything, shared experiences. Most times if we don't chat for some days owing to my busy schedule in sch, she will send me a msg that she misses me and all that. I've also told her severally that I like her a lot.

Now, the issue is: this afternoon while we were talking, some things led to the other and we came to a point where I asked her why she's been rejecting guys ( cos she had earlier told me about some guys that approached her in the past and she rejected them all), she replied , " I rejected them cos I already have a bf"

That statement hurt me a lot, pls house, should I continue talking to her and make my intentions known cos I've truly fallen in love with this girl or should I just leave it as just friends?
#Candid advice
She is way too young to understand what she feels for you or the other bf. Being a friend can be dicey as you love her and may expect the same love in return. Guide and control your feelings by channelling your energy into your education. This will serve as a distraction to ease this feeling. I am not a fan of opposite sex best friends cos the end results some times does not turn out well. Take time to really know if what u feel for her is love as discovery has proved that when u stay a long time with people unreal feelings MAY arise. It may sound awkward, it takes real strength to give up love for the right thing. Don't worry dear just take your time. Don't rush into things to avoid mistakes
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Cloggym(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thank you all for contributing. I'll make sure he sees this.
Re: Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. by Doctormarvin(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2017
o.p please just let her be...that "she has a boyfriend" is a subtle sign she'll prolly reject you which will hurt sooo much you'd wish to just disappear and not be found...been in similar situation myself,its not easy but try to give her space...you continually loving her may not influence the situation in your favor,some girls are like that..they'll lead you on as if they interested but they honestly looking forward to the joy and prestige of rejecting you,another feather to their cap...you'll feel like you'll never love another but you will if you allow yourself to,no girl is worth this heartache...if you're patient then wait till she breaks up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Girls Whose Hotness Just Trumped “cute” In A Massive Way 5 / I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) / Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.