Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

You Have To Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have To Read This (627 Views)

I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. / I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have To Read This by drsly: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2010
If you are looking for people to date, hang out with, make friend with e.t.c., then lucky you are, But you have to click on this to see the magic of love: www.withdrsly..com.
You will see direct contact of people you will like to hook up with (phone numbers). We also talk about love, romance, dating, affection, love poems, love quotes, how to talk to a girl and win her love, how to handle relationships e.t.c. Everybody want to be loved, it create a beautiful atmosphere… Remember, of all the magic in the world, there is no one as powerful as love…. People, let’s talk about love!

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Without A Girl Friend / Pictures Of Dream Girl / Planned Attack Or What ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.