Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Am Scared To Open Up To A Friend, because I Don't Wat To Loss Her. Wat Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared To Open Up To A Friend, because I Don't Wat To Loss Her. Wat Should I Do (611 Views)

She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / My Wife Cheated On Me because I Have A Small Penis, Pls Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Scared To Open Up To A Friend, because I Don't Wat To Loss Her. Wat Should I Do by Kizment(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2010
The first time i say her, i fell in love but we were just friend. But i am scared of loss her, so wat will i do.
Re: I Am Scared To Open Up To A Friend, because I Don't Wat To Loss Her. Wat Should I Do by deco2come: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2010
There is nothing to be afraid of. You don't know if she has the same feelings for you but can't voice it out. She maybe waiting for you to make the first move. Holding back your feelings is like eating rat poison. It kills slow.

Two things are involved here; it is either she accept or reject. If she happens to refuse, then you can continue the ordinary friendship with her. Be a man. Don't panic
Re: I Am Scared To Open Up To A Friend, because I Don't Wat To Loss Her. Wat Should I Do by dominique(f): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2010
@poster
take the leap, bite the bullet. you don't even know if she also secretly admires you. btw how old are you sef?
Re: I Am Scared To Open Up To A Friend, because I Don't Wat To Loss Her. Wat Should I Do by CILondon: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2010
Tread carefully. Or else you could blow it completely and permanently

http://www.lifeinbiglondon.com/2009/11/26/why-women-are-so-standoffish-towards-men/

(1) (Reply)

Can You Ladies Marry A Guy That Is Younger Than You / Secret Tips To Make A Guy Fall In Love - Valuable Dating Advice You Can Trust / What Is Your Most Romantic April Fool Experience With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.