Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos (21659 Views)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Kimkardashain:
who saw my future husband?

Aunty I, Aunty I, Aunty I. I saw him at mama calabar joint eating Hot beans and buruku to blend.
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Angelb4: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2017
This marriage was just all about pix. Nigerians have gone weird about this imported style of marriage
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by michresa(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2017
bbb
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by janedearie: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2017
beautiful
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by kendylet(f): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2017
CUTE COUPLE...HML
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Chrisjane(f): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2017
grin Am salivating
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Amarabae(f): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Slay queens are slaying at the wedding ceremony of levelheaded ladies.

Beautiful irony.

Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by athorello(m): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Beautiful... My guy from way back junior school... Congratz! We'll get there.
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by lelvin(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2017
His father's son.
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by ducksoup: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2017
It does not make sense.

All these are not necessary when the marriage won't last for a year
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2017
nikkypearl:
kiss kiss
babe d dude just got married and you still want to give him a kiss.. grin
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Kimkardashain(f): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2017
preciousuweh:

Aunty I, Aunty I, Aunty I. I saw him at mama calabar joint eating Hot beans and buruku to blend.
Lol, Yamad
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Wisedove(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Wishing them happy married life.

BTW Am I the only one that notice a new meme from these pictures grin

Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by salt1: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2017
Just lovely! So lovely!

Please take care of that beautiful girl.
I don't know which I love more: the traditional or the white wedding.
You people are gorgeous.

BTW, you're Ishan married to an Igbo girl?
The variety of the traditional costumes is lit
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by SuzzyEmma: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Wow, great concept
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2017
There's one interior design outlet along lekki-Epe expressway with the same name as your moniker. are you the owner?
nikkypearl:
Beautiful couple

Beautiful attire

Beautiful photo shoot

Beautiful friends

Beautiful cake

Beautiful pyjamas

Beautiful nairalanders everywhere

Beautiful me wink wink

Ok...do not quote me ..jjust click" like" and move on biko tongue
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Pringlez: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2017
Exactly what life shld be, not "Baby mama" this, baby mama that!!!

Happy married life !!!
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by donqx: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2017
ok
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2017
I don't like the groom's trousers. It makes him look not tall but long.
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Slaveman343: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Una 2 lucky. Happy married life grin
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Lol, Yamad
grin
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by chiochio1(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Which tribe is this their traditional attire makes them look more of a masquerade, The couples are so.............................................................................................................................................................................

Beautiful

rekeson:
If you missed the pre-wedding photos, u can still view them on the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4096164/nairalander-takes-pre-wedding-photoshoot-work

Here are the traditional and white wedding photos....

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 23, 2017
I know mine is gonna be sweeter than this... Nice one op, your wife is beautiful and I can see beautiful kids. Thumbs up!
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2017
kennygee:
The groom's suit is lit.

I actually hate the suit...too many colours.

I'm such a hater grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by princejones(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2017
FROM AL OF US HERE AT PRINCE ALUMINUM WE WISH YOU A BLISSFUL MARRIED LIFE
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2017
Lovely photos wish them a happy married life
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2017
safarigirl:
I actually hate the suit...too many colours.

I'm such a hater grin

Doesn't make u a hater.
The way nairalanders dey married these days
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by correctguy101(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2017
2dice01:
Wedding is fucckin hype in Nigeria

Abeg were my future wife?

Boyfriend easy on her belike arsene wenger manage am well angry

In case na you dey manage my own now, bros I'm on my knees. Take very good care of her, as master Aliko Dangote use dey care for Dangote group. Remember say Bible say make we no do to another person wetin we no go like another person do us. I use gun beg you bros.
small small tongue
Re: Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos by Brendy01(f): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2017
lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Any Series Season Film With Hard Core Sexx Scenes / Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? / See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.