Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,682 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (57736 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
what kinda creatures are these? shocked
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
CastedDude:
Online users can't get enough of this trending photo after it was posted online. According to the social media user who shared this, a man decided to have fun with his partner as he took her to the beach. But what caught the attention of most people - was the couple's dressing most especially the lady who covered herself in a Burka from head to toe.

Netizens are trying to comprehend how and why the lady felt comfortable in wearing such cloth to the beach instead of wearing a relaxing outfit.

The duo were spotted happily at a beach in the northern part of Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-takes-covered-partner-beach-north-got-people-talking.html
bros is there beach in d north?If some ladies are comfortable being naked, y should this lady b uncomfortable in her burka?or did they write at d entrance of d beach say "no burka allowed"?
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by magaji700(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilahi. You don't have to be naked to enjoy beach groove.

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Randy91:
Lalas247 coman carry ur sister ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Lol you know I had to come out of work mode just to laugh ... grin u are bad for this
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
gypsey:
what kinda creatures are these? shocked
Just imagine
In that heat grin u know her vjay jay must lipsrsealed make I no talk fear of ban is the beginning of wisdom grin
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol you know I had to come out of work mode just to laugh ... grin u are bad for this

I knw u r lying bt continue grin grin grin
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
madridguy:

usmanDanHOLIER_THAN_THOU grin grin

btw,beach in where in the north?
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
vicben27:
someone chasing masquerade is now romantic! crazz people every where

Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by vicben27(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha.
grin
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by vicben27(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
shallysgirl:
U don't even understand it. Well, it's their religion.
I understand dear! I've lived in the north for 23yrs now!
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by shigishege: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
eleha ni bar beach, kilon wa nibe
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Outcome of playing too much MORTAL KOMBAT with a lil sokoto weed. The guy is happy chasing NOOB SAIBOT's daughter. . . . . . . . .
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Randy91:

I knw u r lying bt continue grin grin grin

Lol ok I’m done grin lying about
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol ok I’m done grin lying about

@dp... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..make I no talk
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Randy91:

@dp... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..make I no talk
U inspired me kiss
Where have u been since missed ya rude ass
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Horlohlah: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
They look happy together sha so it's not my business.
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by sshalom(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
madridguy:

grin grin grin
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lalas247:

U inspired me kiss
Where have u been since missed ya rude ass

I ve bn in btw ur thighs(way to retirement cheesy cheesy cheesy)...as u no gree c**m naa kiss kiss,I say make I retire there cry cry
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Just imagine
In that heat grin u know her vjay jay must lipsrsealed make I no talk fear of ban is the beginning of wisdom grin
smelly vagina you mean? embarassed yes! i can imagine!, grin these creatures smell anyway! No fresh air on the skin and body, No fresh air under their butt hole and vagina, there you go! i said it. cool
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Randy91:

I ve bn in btw ur thighs(way to retirement cheesy cheesy cheesy)...as u no gree c**m naa kiss kiss,I say make I retire there cry cry
That’s the best retirement plan wink blissful
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
gypsey:
smelly vagina you mean? embarassed yes! i can imagine!, grin these creatures smell anyway! No fresh air on the skin and body, No fresh air under their butt hole and vagina, there you go! i said it. cool
She even wear socks in that heat Jesu shocked grin.... make I no talk lipsrsealed
Man like gypsey how’s the UK breeze treating ya ....
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lalas247:

That’s the best retirement plan wink blissful

cheesy grin cheesy...no jst piss on my head ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Randy91:

cheesy grin cheesy...no jst piss on my head ooo grin grin
I no fit grin how’s was ur day

What have u been up to ... cause not seen u here in a while lefulefu asked of u too
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by omoalaro: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Which part of the north is this SEA located?
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lalas247:

I no fit grin how’s was ur day

What have u been up to ... cause not seen u here in a while lefulefu asked of u too

I dey hustle up sme cash ooooo pick oyibo wife grin grin grin
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Randy91:

I dey hustle up sme cash ooooo pick oyibo wife grin grin grin
Kikiki I dey ur back ... make sure say u hustle my own join ..
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Kikiki I dey ur back ... make sure say u hustle my own join ..

Lolz... Wen ll I meet u naaa
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
Randy91:

Lolz... Wen ll I meet u naaa
Soon grin
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
To each his own, they are comfortable with themselves and happy; and most importantly without offending anyone else.
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Soon grin

Lolz... A time ll come wen I can't it hold it any longer,,,,I ll jst use private witchcraft to come pick u cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
vicben27:
grin
vicben27:
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bet y.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.