Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (57713 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by kaja(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Beach in the North....... Okay oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by valinno(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Nawao,this one na bondage oo

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by juman(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2017
"At A Beach In The North"?

They dont have beach there.

If the north is the only access to the sea we have in the country, they would intend to break away from nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by free2ryhme: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2017
CastedDude:
Online users can't get enough of this trending photo after it was posted online. According to the social media user who shared this, a man decided to have fun with his partner as he took her to the beach. But what caught the attention of most people - was the couple's dressing most especially the lady who covered herself in a Burka from head to toe.

Netizens are trying to comprehend how and why the lady felt comfortable in wearing such cloth to the beach instead of wearing a relaxing outfit.

The duo were spotted happily at a beach in the northern part of Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-takes-covered-partner-beach-north-got-people-talking.html

what is the name of the beach in the north

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2017
Beach in northern part of Nigeria hilarious so beach flows in desert I hope it leads to West Germany... meanwhile I can't even go closer to that masquerade looking attire much more feel comfortable with someone around me wearing it, the kind smelly armpit odour that will be oozing out of that burka fit resurrect dead man.. this people self TUFIAKWA
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by iahmed(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Beach in the north!
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2017
debola27:
Beautiful couple... Enjoy your selves mashaAllah

I always try to be tolerant but Islam sends a chill down my spines. I truly pity you muslims. It is well sha.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2017
this could be me and my crush missjoy29,but am sure she can never dress lyk this...
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by jbbalarabe(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2017
This op is MAD ohh which beach do we have in the North?
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2017
Daeylar:
I'm still wondering why women who can leave Islam remain muslims
Certain CONSEQUENCES await them if they DARE denounce Islam. It's not that easy.

Even I get certain hostile reactions within family and from friends for being openly atheistic! How much more audacious women going ahead to renounce their religion in a region plagued with the disaster of Islamic fundamentalism and fanaticism. Mere doing that might turn out to be a recipe for a greater disaster.

I don't blame them for refraining from taking that risk. In fact, there might be closet atheists among them.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by smileyoo: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2017
i love this goodnews from the north, its nice if they start appreciating their ladies like this, being romanthic 've to start from some where.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Jamorezzi: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2017
It's like seeing a man chasing a masquerade

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2017
CastedDude:
Online users can't get enough of this trending photo after it was posted online. According to the social media user who shared this, a man decided to have fun with his partner as he took her to the beach. But what caught the attention of most people - was the couple's dressing most especially the lady who covered herself in a Burka from head to toe.

Netizens are trying to comprehend how and why the lady felt comfortable in wearing such cloth to the beach instead of wearing a relaxing outfit.

The duo were spotted happily at a beach in the northern part of Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/man-takes-covered-partner-beach-north-got-people-talking.html

OP, where exactly in the northern part of Nigeria is this beach located?! undecided
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Daysbaba(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Op... please tell us the name and location of this beach
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilahi. You don't have to be naked to enjoy beach groove.

You don't have to destroy your identity and make yourself a faceless automaton to be "Holy".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2017
which beach dey North
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by mhiztaemmy(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
mctheeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Iranu
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by gmaribel(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2017
takenadoh:
First thing first no beach in the North, secondly how do u identify ur own if there are about 20 pple dressed this way?

I thought the idea is to keep them at home, why bring them out??

...lol ... Na gobe be that o.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2017
In my place they are called masquerades....
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Barfibassey(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilahi. You don't have to be naked to enjoy beach groove.

you are one of those guys that believe that wearing of burka belongs to moslem,or if a moslem woman wears a burka it makes her look holy 'then i think you really don't know anything abt burka,wearing of burka is something harlot women do during the old age it was meant to hid their identity or being recongnize in public,it started from eygpt ,what try to tell you is that wearing a burka doesn't make a lady decent and it didn't originate from Islam.

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by modath(f): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:
Please, y'all excuse my ignorance... What part of the North has a shoreline like this

The thing taya me...OP na compulsive liar!!!

Awayu jare... smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by debola27(f): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I always try to be tolerant but Islam sends a chill down my spines. I truly pity you muslims. It is well sha.
grin grin Don't pity us sir. We are doing just fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by chloride6: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Maybe na the shores of Lake Chad.

Did you say lake chad? grin grin grin grin grin

Even Buhari cant go to lake chad now

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2017
Tokziby:
[s]Someone should tell me where beach is located in the North...

Useless Bloggers!!!

Wetin concern u concern Husband and wife attire to the beach.

No religion preaches nudity, yet people go half nude to the beach causing katakata for men and be claiming righteousness, yet its a sin.

Mathew 5:28 You have heard that it was said, ‘Do not commit adultery.’ 28But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Now u see someone fully clothed, una dey complain. How is ur business to dictate the manner of dressing to the beach. If oyinbo man dey go naked thats there business not ours.[/s]
Well, many of us have never been to the north, and do not know much about it, so do not blame us if we do not know that there is not a single beach in the North. Pardon our ignorance.

But........ that Bible verse you quoted is something else. If Jesus is a mentally deranged, cluelees, foolish Jewish Goat that preaches nonsense and impractical rubbish, must you join him in his stupidity? This is incredible. You have committed the sin of grotesque imbecility, and if your brain causes you to sin, you should rip it out of your skull. WTF!
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Jbleenk: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2017
Im a non conformist. Anything that isn't normal I see as beautiful
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by medexico(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2017
I am confused
Which part of the North has a beach??
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by abdulsemiu02(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2017
Is there any beach in the northern part of Nigeria??
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by medexico(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2017
gmaribel:

...lol if there are 50 women dressed exactly as this how will you know your own... Na gobe be that o.
but your own go know you
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by Codes151(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2017
Lol... this people make Africa look close to evolution

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by finepatty(f): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2017
So there is a beach in the north...This is so romantic���

1 Like

Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by goldrushbooks: 11:53am On Oct 23, 2017
wordbank:
Anambra man say na LOMANCE grin

Rotf!
Re: Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2017
Mind you,...evil spirit might be hiding inside that masquarade cloth,....see what a man imposed on another man all because of religion,...go inside their houses and see what they do behind the scene

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.