Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. (54757 Views)

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
I actually thought I was the only guy in this boat until I saw this... Apparently most guys love it.

Is it not funny that ladies put on very expensive wigs that make them look so artificial to cover a simple natural and beautiful cornrow that gives them that natural beauty every guy wants.

There is just something so sxy about cornrows I can't explain.

Guys what do you think?

147 Likes 19 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amotolongbo(f): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Every man to his choice and like!

One man’s meat is another man’s poison

This like is another man’s dislike.

Hasty generalisation.
Woman should look out for what her man likes and stick to her man’s preference

212 Likes 12 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Every man to his choice and like!

One man’s meat is another man’s poison

This like is another man’s dislike

If I were you I would rather shush and learn rather than hurriedly counter a fact.

Except you are a guy posing to be a female, you should let guys talk.

Oversabi.

492 Likes 28 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Toks2008:
I actually thought I was the only guy in this boat until I saw this.

There is something so sxy about cornrows I can't explain.

IMHO the cornrows are only beautiful if/when you meet her 1st rocking cornrows or when cornrows are rocked with pride...but if she is wearing wigs all day/everyday and suddenly after a few months you wake up and see her fallen wig and her cornrows, as if something she was hiding, it is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Amotolongbo(f): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Toks2008:

If I were you I would rather shush and learn rather than hurriedly counter a fact.

Except you are a guy posing to be a female, you should let guys talk.
what is in this to learn from your subzero IQ filled with hasty generalisation?

Every man has a choice.
The fact that you don’t like it doesn’t mean another man will not like it.
It is up to a man to decide what he likes or dislikes in a woman.

So eff off

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

IMHO the cornrows are only beautiful if/when you meet her 1st rocking cornrows or when cornrows are rocked ith pride...but if she is wearing wigs all day/everyday and suddenly after a few months you wake up and see her fallen wig and her cornrow, as if something she was hiding, it is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The problem is that they don't rock it with pride at all... In fact many feel so embarrassed when the wig goes off but the funny twist is that most guys if not all love the cornrows.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Mophor: 12:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Issokay!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Boogyman557: 2:57am On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool amabobi everybody wit der OWN MATTERS

u don find ur OWN MATTERS

peace be on to u man

WTF MAN

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 09, 2022
The lady I’ll marry must accept flaunting her natural hair else She can go look for someone else to wear fake wig for.

I am ready to give her 50k monthly for the hair maintenance.

35 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by ufotty2001: 3:37am On Jan 09, 2022
I hate this wig of a thing.. some of the girls smell like dead rat..

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by AfroKnight: 6:43am On Jan 09, 2022
I love natural hair. It makes black women look real. I find it attractive. But I’ve noticed most women would rather go for wigs. Someone told me natural hair is not easy to maintain and style that’s why she prefers wigs.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2022
Carchoice:
The lady I’ll marry must accept flaunting her natural hair else She can go look for someone else to wear fake wig for.

I am ready to give her 50k monthly for the hair maintenance.
smiley
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by helinues: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Plait your hair and see me liking you more.. Cut you hair low and and see me showering you more love. I love natural things more than artificial things

Some ladies would carry Bajaj motorcycle for head. Abi why buying ordinary wig worth over N200k. Even lawyers wig no cost like that.. grin

Without regular treating, the way some wigs dey smell heh, na mortuary standard

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Truvelisback(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2022
I don't see anything wrong.

4 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2022
Amotolongbo:
what is in this to learn from your subzero IQ filled with hasty generalisation?

Every man has a choice.
The fact that you don’t like it doesn’t mean another man will not like it.
It is up to a man to decide what he likes or dislikes in a woman.

So eff off
That boy na big doggo.. grin
I like as you take reply am..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:06am On Jan 09, 2022
Toks2008:
I actually thought I was the only guy in this boat until I saw this... Apparently most guys love it.

Is it not funny that ladies put on very expensive wigs that make them look so artificial to cover a simple natural and beautiful cornrow that gives them that natural beauty every guy wants.

There is just something so sxy about cornrows I can't explain.

Guys what do you think?
You have no right whatsoever to tell a woman what to do with her hair...if you think you do you are nothing but a blockhead..

Her hair her rights..I wonder how most boys here dey think..you come online to dictate according to your likes and dislikes.. nonsense misogynistic attitude.. *spits on all wannabe redpillers..*spits on all women bashers..

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Carchoice post=109204588[s:
]The lady I’ll marry must accept flaunting her natural hair else She can go look for someone else to wear fake wig for.

I am ready to give her 50k monthly for the hair maintenance[/s].
shocked undecided undecided lipsrsealed cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You have no right whatsoever to tell a woman what to do with her hair...if you think you do you are nothing but a blockhead..

Her hair her rights..I wonder how most boys here dey think..you come online to dictate according to your likes and dislikes.. nonsense misogynistic attitude.. *spits on all wannabe redpillers..*spits on all women bashers..

Sister calm down cos I strongly believe you have a serious mental health issue which is most likely to be depression.

Where in the write up was it stated that ladies should not wear wigs or where did the OP dictate for ladies what to wear?

I am scared for many ladies cos sometimes I wonder if they have brains at all. This is a thread where any reasonable lady should just shush and let guys give their opinion cos the OP asked for guy's opinion.

You really need to take care of your mental health before it's too late.

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Toks2008:

Sister calm down cos I strongly believe you have a serious mental health issue which is most likely to be depression.

Where in the write up was it stated that ladies should not wear wigs?

I am scared for many ladies cos sometimes I wonder if they have brains at all. This is a thread where any reasonable lady should just shush and let guys give their opinion cos the OP asked for guy's opinion.

You really need to take care of your mental health before it's too late.
Why not take care of yours baby boy.. grin
He is scared of ladies he ain't scared of his lack of intelligence..
Dey there dey open different threads to show how brainless you and your wannabe redpillers are..

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

shocked undecided undecided lipsrsealed cry cry

Now can you see that you are really sick no pun intended... Cos you just did exactly what you accused the OP of doing.

Striking out a guy's opinion which is what this thread is about means you are actually dictating for us guys.

You need help fast.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Toks2008:

[s]Now can you see that you are really sick no pun intended... Cos you just did exactly what you accused the OP of doing.

Striking out a guy's opinion which is what this thread is about means you are actually dictating for us guys.

You need help fast[/s].
You are bleating around..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
I don't see anything wrong.

Nobody is saying there is anything wrong in wearing a wig and nothing in the write up points in that direction.

The OP as well as many guys here so far have expressed the same view that they love the natural hair more... Is this difficult to comprehend.

The two people who have derailed this thread so far are ladies who have no business countering what the guys are saying cos the thread is about what guy's think.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by wrongnumber: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
For me i get so turned on seeing a lady in simple cornrows so i think i am in the same boat with the OP.

For the ladies bashing the OP i think you need help cos i don't understand why you should be throwing tantrums over what guys love.

Abi dem use artificial look swear for una? You put on smelly artificial wigs that gives you a fake look you can never have and you go about feeling funky. Walahi some ladies need help.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Truvelisback(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Toks2008:

Nobody is saying there is anything wrong in wearing a wig and nothing in the write up points in that direction.

The OP as well as many guys here so far have expressed the same view that they love the natural hair more... Is this difficult to comprehend.

The two people who have derailed this thread so far are ladies who have no business countering what the guys are saying cos the thread is about what guy's think.

Wig or natural hair, i don't care as long as it's not on a coconut head.

12 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Toks2008(m): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lalasticlala what is your take?
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Justice4Toto: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Deep ...very deep
Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by ReacherSaidNoth: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
Black women are the most self hating race of women on the planet. They refuse to put in the work required to cater for their natural hair.
Are there really men who find that artificial nonsense appealing?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
Natural hair over any artificial bs that will be littered around.
Natural hair is the new sexy
OMG! shocked l just discovered that all the girls I've rolled with are either on low cut or natural hair.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by laiperi: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
When they saw Bo Derek in Corn Row most Black women rediscovered their pride.

All it takes is a white doing it.

I won't even go to twerking.

7 Likes

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
IMHO the cornrows are only beautiful if/when you meet her 1st rocking cornrows or when cornrows are rocked with pride...but if she is wearing wigs all day/everyday and suddenly after a few months you wake up and see her fallen wig and her cornrows, as if something she was hiding, it is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
This makes a lot more sense than the OP'S claim that most guys...

do what now? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
helinues:
Plait your hair and see me liking you more.. Cut you hair low and and see me showering you more love. I love natural things more than artificial things

Some ladies would carry Bajaj motorcycle for head. Abi why buying ordinary wig worth over N200k. Even lawyers wig no cost like that.. grin

Without regular treating, the way some wigs dey smell heh, na mortuary standard

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. by ParpahSeventy: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2022
I told this lady sometime ago that I prefer going out with her with her natural corn rows and no make up compared to her wig and make ups and she was like who does that?
We stopped going out till we ended d relationship.

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend (photos) / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / I Am Having A Problem With My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.