Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls (1308 Views)

Ever Since I Discovered Tinder And Bumble, I Said Bye Bye To Facebook Girls. / Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls by Mowunmiaf: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
A Nigerian guy, Ray KatiNns on Facebook has shared excruciating details of how he had three-some with a Facebook Girl and Her room-mate.
Ray KatiNns.
In owerri, last 4 weeks.

I asked the girl sitting
to take me to a place where we can sit and chat, she took me to this place i have forgotten the name of the place.
We got there and they ordered for barbecue, two of the fishes cost me 11k that’s N5,500 each while I took peppery pepper soup cus I have hatred for fishes.

I met this girl when I was serving in owerri, I was looking awkward that afternoon cus my NYSC uniform was somehow over size and she refused stopping when I called her to collect her number.

It was around that Imo Event Center or whatever that place is called. So I crossed the road and she told me that she can only give me her Facebook ID, that she can’t give me her number. The truth is that her a*s was awesome. And apart from the fact that I had no money then I was in a relationship and didn’t ever wanna cheat. So I found her on Facebook and she still refused to give me her number until I used a girl’s Facebook account where the girl told her she was my sister.

I got the number called for months but she refused coming to see me. So I had to chill until money came this year… I called her last month and told her about God’s blessings in my life and it took her just 5 mins to fall in love and decided that we must see.

But the story is that after eating out her friend or room mate was supposed to leave but she didn’t. Even after I have dashed them 5k each just for keeping me company. [remember I told you that I can give a girl I like any amount of money if she is nice to me but I can’t pay anybody penny because of s*x cus I don’t believe that it’s the guys that f**k the girls. I believe that s*x is a mutual thing enjoyed by the both parties].
Later, i went to the cheap hotel room where I lodged around World Bank with the 2 girls and… Definitely it wasn’t my first time of doing THREE SOME. I can’t lie to you my dear friends.

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls by Mowunmiaf: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls by Taiwo20(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
see una life for outside now
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls by Sheenor: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ode ni bobo yi sha.... Orishi rishi
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls by NairalandCS(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Somebody's future wives. :-x

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls by Enoma222(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
igbo girls are complete ashaawo u can s*x dem for penny all dey want is just transport fees back lolzzz
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls by konshency(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Girls and Money..... kudos bro
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls by NairalandCS(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
Enoma222:
igbo girls are complete ashaawo u can s*x dem for penny all dey want is just transport fees back lolzzz

Yoruba girls that you can have for just kuli kuli nko ? undecided

DPMO. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls by Enoma222(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
NairalandCS:

Yoruba girls that you can have for just kuli kuli nko ? undecided

DPMO. angry

y3s but igbos girls are just too cheap to brain wash i plan to disvirgin two foolish igbo girls by next year lolzzzz
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls by Mowunmiaf: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nawaoh, some guys no dey fear Toto Pox
Re: Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls by lalasticlala(m): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2017

(1)

Actress Efia Odo:its A Pleasure Sleeping With More Than 12 Men / After Lavishing #1million On His Girlfriend Birthday, Then This Happened. / Happy Valentines Day HD Images 2018 – Best Valentine’s Day Images For Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.