Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With (6329 Views)

3some With Boyfriend And His Dad After I Visited For Easter / Man Films His Girlfriend For Having 3some With His Bestfriend/girlfriend (video) / Nigerian Guy Shares Excruciating Details Of How He Had 3some With Facebook Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by Buzor16: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
A South African man and Facebook user, Tshehla Modiba, took to the platform to raise an alarm over getting robbed by curvaceous ladies in Pretoria, South Africa.

According to him, the curvaceous ladies usually lie about losing their apartment keys, and when one falls asleep after having sex with them, they steal their victim’s money, jewelries and even cars. His post read;

“Guys please beware of these Ladies!. . This notorious pair operate around
Pretoria.. .When you leave the club with them they will say things like they have
misplaced their apartment keys, .if you take them to your place they will have wild sex
with you and when you fall asleep they take all your money and jewelry and even
your car!. . I’ve been robbed 6 times already“.

See post below;

Few months ago, the Bensalem police shared photos of female suspects accused of robbing a man on New Year’s Eve and racking up $7,500 worth of purchases on his credit cards.

“When he woke up the next morning, he realized his credit card, wallet, phone, everything had been stolen,”

said Fred Harran, Bensalem Township’s Director of Public Safety.

The man told police he met two Watch Full Video here And Continue Reading

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by uniqueboi1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2020
Unwise cow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by CosmicPhoenix: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
you have been robbed 6 times already but you refused to learn,what a fool.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by Skmoda360(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
This guy must be a goat.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by TheUndercover: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
This story reminds me of the movie "Knock Knock".

A man that can't control his lust will always lose

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by Madibah(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
The guy deserves to be killed
How can they Rob you 6 times

6 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by virginprincess(f): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Such an idiot, maybe your life will be next.
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by woleabayo(f): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
idiot how do you want me to believe you ..........not 1 nor 2 times 6 why nna m
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by heendrix(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:
The guy deserves to be killed How can they Rob you 6 times
And you sef go follow condemn SARS undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by Davash222(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hey guys, relax. It’s just a joke. I’ve seen this post countless times. I wonder if you guys stay in Mars .

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by Madibah(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
heendrix:

And you sef go follow condemn SARS undecided

U no just geh sense and you no go school
Na hyperbole I use for there
I just exaggerate am
Think before you type
No dey do like ozuor
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by Holumhidey(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]Isn't that zzor and virginprincess?
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by iTroll: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
fake news
Abi am i the only one that sees that ni?
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by AFULA(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
okay
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by Uzomacharles: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
U never see chumthing

Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by aristocratic5(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ewoooooooooooooo

Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by virginprincess(f): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
Holumhidey:
[color=#006600][/color]Isn't that zzor and virginprincess?
I don't recall telling you or anyone on this forum that i am a south african, or did i?
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by Freestainworld(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
they robbed you six times means you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by chinchonglee(m): 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
Chai!
Some men are actually walking corpse
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Wonders shall never end. So you were robbed 6times? Na p**ssy go kill this one.

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by gudia3933: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
:[color=#006600][/color]Isn't that zzor and virginprincess?I don't recall telling you or someone on this symposium that i am a north africa, or did i?
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
In fact I'm going to club today just in case I will meet them. I want them to rob me too
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by heendrix(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:

U no just geh sense and you no go school
Na hyperbole I use for there
I just exaggerate am
Think before you type
No dey do like ozuor

Ignorant fool what typa exaggeration applies death to ur fellow man

the funny thing be say person go think say u even sabi The right use of Figure of speech but ur as dumb as being dull witted. you had better ask for refund at whatever archaic village school you went to when u still got the time sad
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by Madibah(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
heendrix:

Ignorant fool what typa exaggeration applies death to ur fellow man

the funny thing be say person go think say u even sabi The right use of Figure of speech but ur as dumb as being dull witted. you had better ask for refund at whatever archaic village school you went to when u still got the time sad

You are a fool
A big one for that matter
Infact your are arrogantly foolish

State out where I wished him death,?

Unfortunate morafvcking asshole who needs education want to educate someone else
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by heendrix(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:

You are a fool
A big one for that matter
Infact your are arrogantly foolish

State out where I wished him death,?

Unfortunate morafvcking asshole who needs education want to educate someone else

When you got to Say a guy deserves Death actually intended?? mofo the fact that I have to remind you of ur Dumb statement makes every reasonable person loose amino at ur Future liberi

and Yes, you need to level up whatever Education you thought you had to balance the daintiness of your douce mien cause ur obviously an indescribably subliterate neanderthal sad
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by Madibah(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
heendrix:

When you got to Say a guy deserves Death actually intended?? mofo the fact that I have to remind you of ur Dumb statement makes every reasonable person loose amino at ur Future liberi

and Yes, you need to level up whatever Education you thought you had to balance the daintiness of your douce mien cause ur obviously an indescribably subliterate neanderthal sad

Your foolishness is unspeakable , unimaginable and undisputed

The word deserves differs from the word wish
U can wish for what you don't deserve
Foolish asshole

I know you need to be schooled either educationally or mentally
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
'I got a story to tell, you know I cherish thee
Hope it ain't too many feelings involved....' cheesy
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by SavageResponse(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
The man is a regular customer grin
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by heendrix(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Madibah:

Your foolishness is unspeakable , unimaginable and undisputed

The word deserves differs from the word wish
U can wish for what you don't deserve
Foolish asshole

I know you need to be schooled either educationally or mentally

someone who call "Deserved to be killed" Hyperbole do not have any right to talk to me bout Education

anyways I'm done with ya already
Re: Man Cries Out After This 2 Curvaceous Ladies Robbed Him After He Had 3some With by wisdomkid: 1:04am On Oct 08, 2020
If you didn't laugh, you CAN'T BE MY FRIEND... Lol grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How A 'Lepa' In Church Wants To Make Me Sin (viewer discretion) / Saw This In My Cousins Bag A Night Ago. / The Delicious Food My Babe Cooked With 350 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.