Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP (1391 Views)

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / I'm Going To Have Sex Now If No One Stops Me. / My Two Cousins Are Having A Romantic Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by Kayus4real: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2017
The Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, has
responded to accusations that he has had affairs with two
junior female officers who also got questionable
promotions as a result by saying there is no law in Nigeria
that prevents him from marrying a serving female police
officer.
You recall the lawmaker representing Bauchi Central
Senatorial District, Senator Isa Misau, accused Mr. Ibrahim
Idris of sleeping with 2 serving police officers and allegedly
impregnated one.
Idris stated his reply in a written defence he presented
through his lawyer, Dr. Alex Iziyon (SAN), to the Senate ad-
hoc committee investigating the allegations against him by
the senator.
SUNDAY PUNCH reports they obtained a copy of the written
defence, in which the allegations against the IG were listed
in six categories and responded to. Their report below:
On the allegation that Idris was having affairs
with two female officers who also got
questionable promotions as a result, Idris
specifically asked Senator Misau to cite a
section of the law that prevents him from
having romantic relationship with a
policewoman.
The police boss recalled that Misau’s father
married the lawmaker’s mother while in service.
Iziyon said:
“This allegation is laughable and showed lack of
understanding of the provisions of the Police
Act and regulation.”
“Until he brings such section of the Police Act
(that forbids a police officer from marrying
another police officer), it will amount to
discussing the Inspector-General of Police’s
private life, which ordinarily should not have
been entertained on the floor of the Senate.
“It might be appropriate to remind the senator,
whose mother retired from the police as an
Inspector of Police and a father who retired
from the police as an Assistant Inspector-
General of Police, that the Inspector-General of
Police is a Moslem and, according to Islamic
Law, can marry four wives provided he can love
them equally.
“The senator also alleged that the Inspector-
General of Police is in a relationship with one
Corporal Amina whom he claimed was promoted
from the rank of Corporal to an Assistant
Superintendent of Police within 12 months.
“This allegation is false and the senator is under
obligation to give the full particulars of the
female police (officer), where she is serving and
her duty post. It is not possible to promote a
corporal to the rank of an ASP except the
officer has attended an in-service cadet
course.”
The IG, who earlier declined the committee’s invitation due
to pending court cases over the matter, appeared before the
Senate panel on Wednesday, accompanied by Iziyon; and the
Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly
Matters (Senate), Senator Ita Enang.

https://www.lailasblog.com/no-law-nigeria-stops-romantic-affair-policewomen-igp-ibrahim-idris/

Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by Lomprico2: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Just imagine angry
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by youngbravian(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Wetin man no go hear..
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by KadunaMafia: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Morally it's wrong. What an arrogant idiot
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by Emac34: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2017
I don't give a fück
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by Beesluv: 7:00am On Nov 12, 2017
Let me come and be going. Nothing wey person no go read
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by Samsimple(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2017
i no see wetin the man talk crime oohh, as long as she has the complete asset you desire just grab ur copy now
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by Ikegift4real(m): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2017
c bravery. I just pity ur wife/wifes.
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by eyeview: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Look at the kind of answers we get from Buhari appointees. There is no single appointment that Buhari has made that deserves a standing ovation
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by rawpadgin(m): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2017
Yet they said they are not the worst institution in the world embarassed
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by samtinx(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2017
undecided undecided an unfortunate government where,touts,illitrates and criminals are leaders to the educated
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by coldnigger(m): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2017
yes sir u must enjoy after all are u IGP for nothing
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by mgbadike81: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2017
who else doubts that Nigeria is a zoo?
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Mynd44 day don break ok grin
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by Lalas247(f): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Till you get HIV surely it will stop you .... Oniranu
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by WeirdoNg: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2017
The Nigerian police is filled with rogues and thugs, we shouldn't be surprised
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nigerian leaders or people in position simply have no integrity, dignity or any sense of pride and professionalism.
Yes he can date anyone he likes, but promoting a corporal to inspector in less than 12 months is downright corruption and abuse of the promotional process within the police force.
What do you expect from the Zoo anyway.
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by naijaboiy: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
Just look at this “imbeside!” undecided
Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by fidelson(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pls who are these two pipo?

Re: ‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP by habsydiamond(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
for Nigeria we only get Constitution but we dont have rules...everyone is simple creating his or her rules......a policeman that has wife and children at home saying nonsense like this ni gboro eni...that why I respect white people once he don know say people don know say he dey into extra marital affair Na to resign for him office but for here, even with wetin he do, when im tenure over he go still won stay there....yeye oga at the top

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Share Photo Of His Self On Bed With His Sex Doll / Can You Be In A Online Relationship Without Meeting The Person Physically? / How My Girlfriend Sister Secretely Came To My House When She Saw My Penis Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.