Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before (3190 Views)

Check Out This creative Blue Biro Drawings / Check Out This Creative Pictures That Is Trending. / If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by missyQween(f): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ I thought I told you before....When you were doubting my Muslim name

♤...You got real trust issues cheesy , I'll be more of a man than Naseem wink cheesy

Maybe you did but I can't remember... I only remember you telling me about the Royal in your name... So,You are from Saudi Arabia and you don't even look like it...Lol...You have gat more of a Nigeria blood jare
More of a man than my habeebi ? You have gat to be kidding me
Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by RoyalBlak007: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
missyQween:

Maybe you did but I can't remember... I only remember you telling me about the Royal in your name... So,You are from Saudi Arabia and you don't even look like it...Lol...You have gat more of a Nigeria blood jare
More of a man than my habeebi ? You have gat to be kidding me

♤aint fuçking kidding u shocked , Told you I was born here...but av got a funny hair though grin

♤ Yeah! more than him cool , u wanna give it a shot?
Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by missyQween(f): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤aint fuçking kidding u shocked , Told you I was born here...but av got a funny hair though grin

♤ Yeah! more than him cool , u wanna give it a shot?

Pinshure of the hair or I won't believe...
Shot?I don't want to
Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by RoyalBlak007: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
missyQween:

Pinshure of the hair or I won't believe...
Shot?I don't want to

♤ Mind if I cúm show you wink @ your place? wink

♤ hahaha are you scared?
Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by missyQween(f): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ hahaha are you scared?

Nah Nah...Picture first...
Scared of what ? Never
,I can't be scared
Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by RoyalBlak007: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
missyQween:

Scared of what ? Never
,I can't be scared

♤ Remember " Seeing is believing" grin

♤ lemme show you in person wink , I'll take care of you oh wink , I'll spoil you cool , Cúm to my house na cheesy
Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by missyQween(f): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ hahaha are you scared?

Scared of what ? Never
,I can't be scared
Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by missyQween(f): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Remember " Seeing is believing" grin

♤ lemme show you in person wink , I'll take care of you oh wink , I'll spoil you cool , Cúm to my house na cheesy

Lol...Can you take care of a cat ? Naseem is doing enough for me...I'm contented
Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by RoyalBlak007: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
missyQween:

Lol...Can you take care of a cat ? Naseem is doing enough for me...I'm contented

♤..av missed that your yellow face wink cheesy

♤ I'll do more than enough cool
Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by missyQween(f): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤..av missed that your yellow face wink cheesy

♤ I'll do more than enough cool

Stop missing sombori bae o
Can you go to sambisa for me ? I might reconsider...Hehe
Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by RoyalBlak007: 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
missyQween:

Stop missing sombori bae o
Can you go to sambisa for me ? I might reconsider...Hehe

♤ Did he go to Sambisa too?

grin cheesy , I'll call you cool
Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by missyQween(f): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Did he go to Sambisa too?

grin cheesy , I'll call you cool

Yeah...He did,He also collected a bullet for me...If you can't do the same...Don't call me oo
Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by RoyalBlak007: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
missyQween:

Yeah...He did,He also collected a bullet for me...If you can't do the same...Don't call me oo

♤ if he took a bullet for you...

♤ why is he still alive? I must call you grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by missyQween(f): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ if he took a bullet for you...

♤ why is he still alive? I must call you grin

The love I have for him saved him,Love is the cure for all...Hehe
Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by RoyalBlak007: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
missyQween:

The love I have for him saved him,Love is the cure for all...Hehe

♤eh-hen ! okay I'll take two bullets for you

♤...you hear? cool

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before by missyQween(f): 12:09am On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤eh-hen ! okay I'll take two bullets for you

♤...you hear? cool

2 bullets ke? Just collect 5../I will pack my things and run to your house sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Virgin And Non-virgin, Who Has Tendency To Cheat More In Marriage???? / Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her / How Many Bra(s) Have You Unhooked In Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.