Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Remedy For Bleached Skin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Remedy For Bleached Skin? (483 Views)

How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remedy For Bleached Skin? by Thepunter: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hello family. I have a female friend that had a beautiful dark skin. A Yemi Aládé kind of skin tone. Recently I saw her picture, it was nothing short of despicable and quite unpleasant to look at because she used a cheap bleaching cream. I really didn't know the motivation behind that act. Now she currently regret her actions. She no longer post profile pictures on social networks because of negative comments.
Are there ways or products by which she could get her original skin tone? I know there are a lot of persons like her out there that could use your sincere recommendations.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Remedy For Bleached Skin? by TEAMvido(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
only she can undo what she did to herself ...
Re: Remedy For Bleached Skin? by sorextee(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Post her pix lets see first, so we can find a solution. A doctor must examine his patient first, before providing solution..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Impregnates Woman, Begs Her Husband With G-wagon / . / Cheating In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.