Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix (5322 Views)

Man Makes Jaws Drop As He Flaunts His Glowing Skin (pix/vid) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Thereisstillhop: 1:37am On Dec 27, 2022
Tho I'm naturally fair in complexion but sometimes when I see guys bleached their skin I feel like to throw up. Like this dude I saw in supermarkets yesterday. Omo this guy joints be like roasted plantain . mixed fan and Coke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Dshocker(m): 2:12am On Dec 27, 2022
Number one position goes to the Yorubas and the number two position goes to the Igbos when it comes to skin bleaching....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Kobojunkiee: 3:01am On Dec 27, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
Tho I'm naturally fair in complexion but sometimes when I see guys bleached their skin I feel like to throw up. Like this dude I saw in supermarkets yesterday. Omo this guy joints be like roasted plantain . mixed fan and Coke
You shouldn't look down on such people because even men struggle from low self esteem and sense of self. Remember Michael Jackson? And mental illness can hit anyone at any age... no one is immune. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Blackdeewhy(m): 3:11am On Dec 27, 2022
It's relatively understandable in women, however, it's ridiculous seeing men bleached.
Most times they're with a CONE like feet. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Dshocker:
Number position goes to the Yorubas and the number position goes to the Igbos when it comes to skin bleaching....
What of hausafula?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by 9japride(m): 5:01am On Dec 27, 2022
Dshocker:
Number position goes to the Yorubas and the number position goes to the Igbos when it comes to skin bleaching....
[color=#006600][/color]

That's not true, people of the eastern region of Nigeria are naturally light skin. Same with Fulani people and some tribes in Edo state. Learn to travel and leave online talk. The western part of Nigeria are usually dark skin. So are you telling me all the light skin babies and children in Igbo land all bleach their skin?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Jimmythewise: 5:44am On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
You shouldn't look down on such people because even men struggle from low self esteem and sense of self. Remember Michael Jackson? And mental illness can hit anyone at any age... no one is immune. undecided
Michael had a medical condition.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Kobojunkiee: 5:51am On Dec 27, 2022
Jimmythewise:
Michael had a medical condition.
sure, sure! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Houseofglam7(f): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2022
undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by DaInferno(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Michael suffered from vitiligo. Not bleaching. There's a difference.

I wonder why man go d bleach...wear bra too na undecided
It irritates me. Men should focus on grooming and using products that make their skin clear (fresh grin ) , not taking out the melanin

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Lolachef(f): 8:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Bleached skin with thinny and shredded dick.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Kobojunkie: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2022
DaInferno:
Michael suffered from vitiligo. Not bleaching. There's a difference.

I wonder why man go d bleach...wear bra too na undecided
It irritates me. Men should focus on grooming and using products that make their skin clear (fresh grin ) , not taking out the melanin
Sure, sure... actually Micheal Jackson did bleach his skin. You forgot to mention the part that not all persons with vitiligo in fact end up bleaching the entire body to match, as Michael did. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Thereisstillhop: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Bro you don bleach be that
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Kobojunkie: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2022
Thereisstillhop:
Bro you don bleach be that
What a very mature conclusion there. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Slynation(m): 8:46am On Dec 27, 2022
All I can say is that it's well...
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by GoodCane: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
It's relatively understandable in women, however, it's ridiculous seeing men bleached.

There's nothing understanding when a woman bleaches. In fact it is Same reason why men bleach. A man and a woman who bleaches have no difference whatsoever

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Alusiizizi(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

You say this is a man?
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Alusiizizi(m): 9:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Thereisstillhop:

This looks like a woman to me though, albeit a hideously ugly, over-painted one.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Pells1: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
Stop playing the gender card stupid thot
Feminist always bashing men
Bleaching is bad for both men and women
Not stupidly understanding undecided undecided
Dull maggot brain undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by KingMack(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2022
Dshocker:
Number one position goes to the Yorubas and the number two position goes to the Igbos when it comes to skin bleaching....

no be lie.. number 3 position goes to Venue then no4 goes to the igala

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Holybaddo: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2022
Dshocker:
Remove Igbo from the list
Those people skin are natural
Omo the day I went to one of their Uni to see a friend
Omo that day I discovered that them no dey bleach na natural skin them get ohh

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Holybaddo: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2022
Only Pussy niggas dey bleach
Real bros don’t even use cream cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by DaInferno(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Sure, sure... actually Micheal Jackson did bleach his skin. You forgot to mention the part that not all persons with vitiligo in fact end up bleaching the entire body to match, as Michael did. undecided
i cannot mention everything na.

Dude was an artiste and it wasnt all embracing to be seen with patches of black and white as one all over your body those days like its inconsequential these days. He resorted to using makeup but he'd sweat it out and look like a zombie while on stage. And he did not Bleach, rather, he underwent a medical correction procedure aka plastic surgery.

He took it too far when he tried to correct his overly big-black man nose. Cus it would be unusual to see yourself in the mirror as a white man, and instead of having a pointed nose, you got a fat nose.

I and most people used to think he was ashamed of being black, but after watching one if his interviews where He said he loved being black. I understand. You should watch it.

Vitiligo is not bleaching

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Stargurl20(f): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
Feels disgusting
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Godsongang: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Na dia wahala be that.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by marlow1962(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Bleachers are very irritating and they smell awful
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by kollinzgee(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
I hate it too.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Demonicus: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
marlow1962:
Bleachers are very irritating and they smell awful

No be lie, bleaching dey give body odour.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by marlow1962(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
Demonicus:

No be lie, bleaching dey give body odour.
Low self esteem and peer pressure makes a gal bleached, but I don’t knw wtf makes a niga will hairy balls bleach.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Blackdeewhy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
Pells1:

Stop playing the gender card stupid thot
Feminist always bashing men
Bleaching is bad for both men and women
Not stupidly understanding undecided undecided
Dull maggot brain undecided undecided
Hey fish brain,
Never in your God forsaken miserable life should you EVER think you have the right to insult.
Se you dey mad ni?
Abi thunder wan faya your left ball?
All thanks to how you and your likes can easily borrow #50 data from MTN to insult your elders.
Omoale jati jati!
Re: How Do You Feel When You See A Guy Bleached his skin Pix by Verifiedtrader(m): 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
Why would a real man bleach?
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Madness (picture): Who Can Tell Reasons Behind This Pose? / Female Friend Opens Door While Dressing! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.