Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) (3536 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / Miranda Trump Just Broke The net With her Gin-string Pant Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by nairaplace: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2020
American actress and singer, Raven-Symoné ,34, is now a married woman.

The "That's So Raven" star took to Instagram on Thursday to announce that she's tied the knot with her partner.
She wrote: 'I got married to a woman who understands me from trigger to joy, from breakfast to midnight snack, from stage to home. 'I love you Mrs. Pearman-Maday! Let's tear this world a new a**hole!!'

In a photo she shared, the newlyweds were pictured are all smiles as they excitedly hug each other.

Raven also shared a photo of the California home where the ceremony took place, writing: "Thank you to all those who helped and for those who understand why it was small during this time."

More pictures @ http://nairaplace.com//1000/actress-raven-symon-marries-her-girlfriend-miranda-maday-photo-.html

1 Like

Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by TossTos: 12:28am On Jun 19, 2020
This People Sha Wan turn this world to another thing . God go just vex one day and say it is over .

@tosgramm

2 Likes

Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by Righteousness89(m): 1:07am On Jun 19, 2020
Confusion! Abomination and Wickedness!

The Heart of man is sooo stubborn and Desperate Wicked!

Despite all the Calamity and disasters Hitting the World These daughters of Belai are bent on inviting GOD'S Wrath on Humanity!

7 Likes

Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by meobizy(f): 2:41am On Jun 19, 2020
So she’s too good to marry a black woman? It’s okay to insult black men who marry outside the race and racist when we hold black women to the same standard? Hypocrisy is the spice of life then.
Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by paulolee(m): 6:23am On Jun 19, 2020
wow...life of being a lesbian...whatever mks them happy is good for them...its better than being married to a guy against her will and she ends up cheating on the guy with her fenale lover...it seems same sex marriage is there to stay but i dnt see Africa supporting these because its not part of us and looks kinda weird especially dt gays aspect..las las na GOD go judge us all
Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by obonujoker(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2020
Na wa... What's the world turning into....
Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2020
If I say I wan marry oyinbo if I Kon see all this their crazy ways I dey get second thought
Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by SavageResponse(m): 8:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Stupid people!
Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by Tinaagboba: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2020
Hmmm speechless... I love her show then that's so Raven...
Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by cassidy1996(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2020
my crush that year, she nor try
Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by VirginFinder: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Confusion! Abomination and Wwickedness!

The Hheart of man is sooo stubborn and Ddesperate Wwicked!

Despite all the Ccalamity and disasters Hhitting the Wworld Tthese daughters of Belai are bent on inviting GOD'S Wwrath on Hhumanity!
Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by BabbanBura(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
If I say I wan marry oyinbo if I Kon see all this their crazy ways I dey get second thought am

Not all of them are this lunatic, besides we get same 'morally-screwed-lots' among every people including Naija where we copy whatever we see the whites do whether good or bad
Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by Timbers(m): 11:02am On Jun 19, 2020
SavageResponse:
Stupid people!
Wise man if you're not happy for them and you feel like you must insult someone why don't you go to your village chiefs and stick your insults down their throats

Fvcking Bigot

2 Likes

Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Beautiful choc babe. I used to like her show then.. too bad she too this path.
Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by EbukaHades10(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2020
This "That's so Raven" girl wey I dey check out her yanch and bwest that year no like man?
I was just wasting my "check out"? Chai!!

Well, if she's happy, fine. As for me,

1 Like

Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by Timi141: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
See the children of the "loving" God and the so called "salt of the earth" flooding the thread with hate.

The girl is happy, her wife is happy, their families are happy but because their happiness doesn't conform to the rules of what you're used to, automatically they are evil?
Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by Stanweezy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Choose your destiny,

Round one fight

Finish her...
Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by SavageResponse(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
Timbers:
Wise man if you're not happy for them and you feel like you must insult someone why don't you go to your village chiefs and stick your insults down their throats

Fvcking Bigot

Piss off!

I do not owe you or anyone any obligation to like or approve their deviant ways
Re: Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo) by Dfynboi: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
hw dy enjoy using pussy to rub pussy instead of beta pounding with a good cock still baffles me

(1) (Reply)

. / Cameroonian Teacher Who Was Rejected By Women Due To His Height, Passionately Ki / Orangutan Romantic Photoshoot With A Beautiful Lady (video & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.