Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Your Opinion Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion Please (526 Views)

I Need Everyone Opinion Please!!!! / Your Opinion Please / Opinion... Please let's discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Please by oilcity(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
I've been with dis babe for some months now and she has been nice and caring. She doesn't allow me spend on her for she'll always say she has more than enough (aldoe she's from a well-to-do family). She buy me clothes, jewelries, sponsor our outings and even at times offer cash gift. And whenever I ask her why she doesn't allow me spend, she'll say I should use my money to plan for our future together. I've loved her and trusted her.
But some days ago I got a shocker of my life wen I learnt tru her friend that she went to spend d eight days she told me she was traveling to her uncle's place at a guy's place. I was heart broken and kept it to myself for eight days with pains. After d eight days she came to my place and I confronted her with wat I heard with evidence and she began to cry.
My investigation from her friend and other sources revealed that she was actually cheating on d other guy with me and not d other way round. D guy is based in Europe and sends her 100k per month for her upkeep. Dey have been together for five years and d guy jost came to propose to her which she declined with a flamecy excuse.
D guy was d one who sponsored her university education and other things.
When I asked her why she cheated on d guy she said I'm d one she loves. Dat her plan was to take as much money from d guy and give me to aid all my plans so we can settle together. Unfortunately for her, d day she broke up with d guy is d same day I knew and broke up with her. She has been calling me and crying.
So pls pple, wat should I do? My conscience is Judging me for spending anoda guy's money. Aldoe I love her, but my feelings for her died d day her friend exposed her to me.
Pls I'm I being too hard?
Re: Your Opinion Please by herdeythoun(f): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
lolx...so she missed at both end..
Re: Your Opinion Please by BTT(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Leave this drama now.
Face your studies or be dedicated to your trade.
#nuffsaid

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Please by IAMSASHY(f): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
undecided she may really like u, 4 her 2 dump sumone dat saw her tru skul bt, am afraid she cnt b trusted, if she cn dump somone after 5 years of collecting d guy's hard earned money, it means u ar nt safe either. Cut her off.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Please by dingbang(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Forgive her
Re: Your Opinion Please by Prec1ous(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Risky venture.
You may just be another phase in her life.

Tell her to go back to her guy.
Re: Your Opinion Please by Oyebee91(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
What a pussy she sacrificed cry
Re: Your Opinion Please by Augustap(f): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
If she could betray a guy who was with her for five years not to talk of the things he did for her, then you're not safe. She may betray you one day. What am i even saying, she betrayed both of you at once. LET HER GO
Re: Your Opinion Please by Adaumunocha(f): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2017
She spent 8 days with the guy and later said no to his proposal?
What exactly was she doing there? Fasting and prayers?
Story don't add up please
Re: Your Opinion Please by Papadoh(m): 12:14am On Oct 24, 2017
Turns out you were the side chic in that relationship. D@mn it... don't you just hate it when that happens lol? Seriously though you dodged a bullet, do yourself a favour and move on.

(1) (Reply)

You Have To Fall In Love With These!!! / hey buddy / Mistakes Women Make Taking Care Of The V**ina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.