Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Your Opinion Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion Please (499 Views)

I Need Everyone Opinion Please!!!! / Did The Man Do The Right Or Wrong Thing , Your Opinion Please / Opinion... Please let's discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Please by Dontabuseme: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hello everyone I wanna ask this question
If your girlfriend decides to end the relationship due to reasons known to her and you’ve tried your best to make it up but she refused but you too are on talking terms.. she’s a good girl and very supportive, a lady of every man dream.. then few months or years later she decides to give in back, she says you two should get back or maybe you asked her out again this time and she agreed , what will you do ?

Will you accept her and still love her and make the relationship work or you won’t even look at her side anymore. Let’s hear your opinion everyone
Re: Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
What was her reasons for the breakup in the first place?

Maybe the guy She left you for don leave her follow another girl

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Please by Dontabuseme: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
Carchoice:
What was her reasons for the breakup in the first place?

Maybe the guy She left you for don leave her follow another girl

That she wants to be alone and no intimacy between us
Re: Your Opinion Please by PrimeWatermark: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
Her 'Plan A' flopped.
OP na backup plan....
grin grin
Re: Your Opinion Please by Divoc19(f): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
For you to ask her out again means there's something there from your end.

If you still love her, marry or engage her asap because the possibility of her going again is high.

If you don't love her then. Let her be.
Re: Your Opinion Please by Jentle244: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
If I were to be in your shoes though am not an can't be. I would ask her to give me at least 5 solid reason why she left and another 5 reasons why she wants me to take her back.

PrimeWatermark:
Her 'Plan A' flopped.
grin grin

According to this reply, her plan A failed. You na backup up plan. As per ekpa man wey you be.

Tell her her you cannot. Old things are passed away cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Forward ever backward never
Re: Your Opinion Please by Gorillakiller25: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2021
Nihgga you are a crown. Don't let no wh0re use you as a second option.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On ABEG APP (bbnaija Sponsor) / I Need Help Sex Drive! Self Control! / If You Don’t Like A Man, Don’t Like His Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.