Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Opinion... Please let's discuss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion... Please let's discuss (954 Views)

Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe / I Need Everyone Opinion Please!!!! / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 18, 2018
Straight to the point.
I've studied this issue for some time, the very issue of same sex copulation in Nigeria as a case study.

Lesbians/bis seems to be much more accepted than their male counterparts, ironically, I'm also guilty of this fact, in fact I can't stand a gay niqqa come close to me, but feel more relaxed when its les/bi....

I read through this https://www.nairaland.com/4456977/theresa-may-calls-same-sex-marriages

https://www.nairaland.com/4474797/lgbt-volunteer-infuriated-gay-man

https://www.nairaland.com/4473967/homosexual-pastor-caught-anambra-while

And saw a lot of Nigerians threatening thunder and brimstone, yet in someone's page on Instagram I'm following, she writes her daily sexual experiences, both straight and same sex experiences. Now 99%of her followers can't just wait for her to drop her lesbian experience... In fact, her last story is about her meeting a married lesbian who is obviously trying to get her to bed....

So my question is this, do we really know what we want? Or are we just hypocritical in nature, or is something just wrong somewhere....

Lalasticlala
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nofav0rs(m): 12:39am On Apr 18, 2018
My question is this, Are You Gay?
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Jeez... God forbid bro,

I can't, I reject, I forbid...

Woman wey soft/sweet pass anything, how can I trade that for a strong boney ass. I reject

Please read my post again with an open mind

Nofav0rs:
My question is this, Are You Gay?
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 18, 2018
You’re all just a bunch of confused hypocrites. What is wrong, is wrong. Don’t try to glamorize or tolerate a certain aspect of homosexuality, it’s a perverted thing to do. If you want to reject homosexuality, reject it in all ramifications and don’t try to accept a certain part of it.
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nofav0rs(m): 12:50am On Apr 18, 2018
emror4u:
Jeez... God forbid bro,

I can't, I reject, I forbid...

Woman wey sweet pass anything, how can I trade that for a strong boney ass. I reject

Please read my post again with an open mind

so why do you have problem with us loving lesbians/bis? Don't you know they are yummy? We men love them

But if any gay dude come near me, I will get my matches, petrol and tire
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Exactly my opinion man, I'm a bit guilty of this though...
But why do we condemn it superficially, but later take sides??

Nofav0rs:
so why do you have problem with us loving lesbians/bis? Don't you know they are yummy? We men love them

But if any gay dude come near me, I will get my matches, petrol and tire
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nofav0rs(m): 12:55am On Apr 18, 2018
emror4u:
Exactly my opinion man, I'm also guilty of this bro....
But why do we condemn it superficially, but later take sides??

Because Man and man is disgusting
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 18, 2018
My dear, morally, I know it's very wrong,,, but believe me when I say lesbians are secretly and more accepted in a society (Nigeria) that rejects all aspects of guyism..

I can direct you to a page on Instagram where my follow Nigerians (both male and female) fantasize and droll and accept this...

KillaBeauty:
You’re all just a bunch of confused hypocrites. What is wrong, is wrong. Don’t try to glamorize or tolerate a certain aspect of homosexuality, it’s a perverted thing to do. If you want to reject homosexuality, reject it in all ramifications and don’t try to accept a certain part of it.
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 18, 2018
Lol

grin grin grin

Nofav0rs:
Because Man and man is disgusting
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Please more opinions
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Jamie90(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
An average Nigerian is a hypocrite.

Argue with your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Mandrake007(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
For us guys it's somewhat natural we like like lesbians and hypocritical that we can't stand gays,because gay is gay be it man/man or woman/woman.

in hindsight, it's probably because there's is a pint of homosexuality in every woman,I believe no woman is 100% straight and the thought of two women together is a huge turn on for many men,its something majority of us are guilty of fantasizing about,if we're to be honest no real straight man will turn down a party request..Porñ as well has made it worse cos it has messed the minds of many guys to believe that what they see in porñ movies are the standard of love making they there by try to replicate it in real life,i used to be guilty of same act of lesbian loving and gay hating,it all boils down to porñ,it has eaten up the minds of many guys.

PS guy abeg share me the insta page lol
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
The major reason men oppose gays but embrace lesbians is because of the possibility threesom.e taking place. They get to get intimate with two women at a go. Yeah that shows how warped the heart of man is.
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Quite true

No need to argue with my late chairmen them

Jamie90:
An average Nigerian is a hypocrite.

Argue with your ancestors
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lol,,, my niqqa

grin grin grin
Mandrake007:
For us guys it's somewhat natural we like like lesbians and hypocritical that we can't stand gays,because gay is gay be it man/man or woman/woman.

in hindsight, it's probably because there's is a pint of homosexuality in every woman,I believe no woman is 100% straight and the thought of two women together is a huge turn on for many men,its something majority of us are guilty of fantasizing about,if we're to be honest no real straight man will turn down a party request..Porñ as well has made it worse cos it has messed the minds of many guys to believe that what they see in porñ movies are the standard of love making they there by try to replicate it in real life,i used to be guilty of same act of lesbian loving and gay hating,it all boils down to porñ,it has eaten up the minds of many guys.

PS guy abeg share me the insta page lol
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
OK for men I get, but why is it that some ladies feel quite indifferent about it??

RuthDaniels:
The major reason men oppose gays but embrace lesbians is because of the possibility threesom.e taking place. They get to get intimate with two women at a go. Yeah that shows how warped the heart of man is.
Re: Opinion... Please let's discuss by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
WARNING!
All Gay Fvckers, beware Of Deadrat!
I Am Toxic To You Kind...

Any Gay Makes Any Sexual Advances To Me, he Will Be My First Murder Victim

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Takes To Twitter To Advertise For A Girlfriend / Please I Need Candid Advice / She Postponed Our Wedding Date That She Not Ready And Now She Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.