Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story (3080 Views)

Have You Slept With An Asian Lady Before / Have You Ever Considered Sucide ? What Happened ?(with Story) / When Angel Gabriel Asked You To Take A Picture With All The Men You Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Gyifted: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
THE BODY COUNT CONVOS

A while ago, i was single and searching and so when a friend asked me out on a date, i didn’t hesitate to say yes!. I spent the rest of the day trying to figure out what to wear (i mean a girl has to look great on the very first date…right?

my friend turned date never stopped talking about himself, he raved on and on and i just sat there trying to act interested.

After about one hour of his endless chattering, he finally asked me a question and in my head i was like…Oh! you finally realized you are on a date…..and there is someone other than you here, until it hit me that the question he asked was how many guys have you slept with.

Continue reading �
http://www.giftcollins.com/thebodycountconvos/
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by divinehand2003(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
If I were you my reply would be, "Hundreds of men and still counting."

The perfect escape my dear

3 Likes

Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Gyifted: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
divinehand2003:
If I were you my reply would be, "Hundreds of men and still counting."

The perfect escape my dear

Lmao... I like your option.

I gave him a reply and he responded

You can click on the link to read the rest
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by rawpadgin(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin grin

Bloggers! So we have to click on the link to read ur lies?
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Fitzgeralde: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin We are not clicking the link again.

1 Like

Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Gyifted: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
grin grin

Bloggers! So we gave to click on the link to read ur lies?

It's a story... If it interests you then read it... If not move on..
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Gyifted: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2017
Gyifted:

Lmao... I like your option.

I gave him a reply and he responded

You can click on the link to read the rest
Yh
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Gyifted: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Gyifted:
THE BODY COUNT CONVOS

A while ago, i was single and searching and so when a friend asked me out on a date, i didn’t hesitate to say yes!. I spent the rest of the day trying to figure out what to wear (i mean a girl has to look great on the very first date…right?). After ransacking my wardrobe in search of the perfect outfit, i proceeded to do my makeup and oh! it was such a struggle as i was having a bad eye brow day.

Well i told myself “no bad eye brow is going to make me chicken out and miss my Mr right”. Little did i know that i was walking into two hours of pure boredom and unnecessary talks.

my friend turned date never stopped talking about himself, he raved on and on and i just sat there trying to act interested while in my mind, i was planning all those ” i need to quickly use the bathroom kind of escape”.

After about one hour of his endless chattering, he finally asked me a question and in my head i was like…Oh! you finally realized you are on a date…..and there is someone other than you here, until it hit me that the question he asked was how many guys have you slept with.

Continue reading �

Click on link
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by BraidedChannel: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2017
Gyifted:

Click on link
No, we aren't clicking that link!
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Gyifted: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
BraidedChannel:

No, we aren't clicking that link!

Lol... You probably have
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Gyifted:

Click on link

Laclicklabend grin

2 Likes

Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Gyifted: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dimples129:

Laclicklabend grin

Lol...

Be nice
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Gyifted: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Gyifted:

Lol...

Be nice

Lol
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Augustap(f): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2017
This story was going smoothly until i saw click the link, so goodnight. I'm not clicking grin
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Gyifted: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
Augustap:
This story was going smoothly until i saw click the link, so goodnight. I'm not clicking grin

Lmao...

No problems
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Gyifted: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gyifted:

Lmao...

No problems

At all
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Guys and stupid question, they've lost count of how many girls they have slept with.
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Gyifted: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
Chybeibe:
Guys and stupid question, they've lost count of how many girls they have slept with.

Worst sef is the fact that they feel entitled
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Gyifted: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gyifted:

Worst sef is the fact that they feel entitled

True
Re: The How Many Men Have You Slept With Story by Gyifted: 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Gyifted:
THE BODY COUNT CONVOS

A while ago, i was single and searching and so when a friend asked me out on a date, i didn’t hesitate to say yes!. I spent the rest of the day trying to figure out what to wear (i mean a girl has to look great on the very first date…right?). After ransacking my wardrobe in search of the perfect outfit, i proceeded to do my makeup and oh! it was such a struggle as i was having a bad eye brow day.

Well i told myself “no bad eye brow is going to make me chicken out and miss my Mr right”. Little did i know that i was walking into two hours of pure boredom and unnecessary talks.

my friend turned date never stopped talking about himself, he raved on and on and i just sat there trying to act interested while in my mind, i was planning all those ” i need to quickly use the bathroom kind of escape”.

Continue reading �

Click link to read more

(1) (Reply)

Lady Posts "If We've Got Same Boo, Tell Me Now," Gets A Shocking Reply / Confusion As half-n*ked Women Dance In Lagos Traffic [PICS] / Man Set To Marry Lady He Met On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.