Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook (23683 Views)

Funny Memes: Share any funny pic on your phone / 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / See What Dis South Africa Girl Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by hezy4real01(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2017
Nudity is the order of the day..... God have mercy
Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by TechPanda(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2017
QueenSekxy:
so many sex starved NL guys here!!

As In Eh!

1 Like

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by festwiz(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2017
All the Nairaland girls with 'slippers' breast are offended by this post.grin....but damn shocked

3 Likes

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by Undertaker001: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Then feed them na..
mtcheeew jealousy.. cuz your bobby haff slack and turn elastic

6 Likes

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2017
We love her
Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2017
this girl don reach here
Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by RoyalBlak007: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
9japrof:
So many spoilt young girls, buh on a serious note light skinned ladies are a turn on, and that fresh breasts are a huge delight

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by delugajackson: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kids of this generation.
Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by chiraqDemon(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
numerouno01:

bros forget that tin,

see how those boobs fresh

i doubt she's 17
Bros some 16 year old girls have bigger and fresher boobs. Don't play guess with woman o. Just look at what the game is passing through now cos of underage girl looking older than she is

1 Like

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Bros some 16 year old girls have bigger and fresher boobs. Don't play guess with woman o. Just look at what the game is passing through now cos of underage girl looking older than she is

abeg the game is a serial pervert, this is not the first time He's been exposed

but truly some of those underage girls be looking perky

2 Likes

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
and i immediately grabbed my Vaselinegrin

1 Like

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by paul6k: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Baba that girl is probably 17
and what if she's 17?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by paul6k: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Papiikush:

Baba that girl is probably 17 lipsrsealed
base on what i see, i dont care if she is below 17.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by Hisduchess(f): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
irrespective of what I see everyday.I still believe in decency. why will a woman feel that the only thing she has is body and empty brain.I really pity this our generation. my liver cuts each time I remember that that I ll someday raise my kids in this generation.

#pls perverts can argue with their phones#

thankio

2 Likes

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Papiikush:

Baba that girl is probably 17 lipsrsealed
you have her birth certificate Abi?

1 Like

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by UncleSnr(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
QueenSekxy:
Oya, show us picture of your tangerine. undecided kiss

1 Like

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by Icekeeng(m): 1:21am On Oct 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Abegi! hers is 10 times bigger than yours.
Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by pally123: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2017
numerouno01:

bros forget that tin,

see how those boobs fresh

i doubt she's 17
Even if she is. Na she dey invite person sef
Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by Grabbeast: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:

If you know you can't satisfy their sexual desire then you should just keep kwayet.

Meanwhile

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by Grabbeast: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
wow!!! i love it

You and me both.
Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by stanboy28(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
QueenSekxy:
i wondering Wat correlation the pic and sex starved guy hav..
Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by Cyberdroid: 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
youngbang:
End Time !!! Girl post her No bra pic on Facebook,
Which she captioned "No Bra Picture!!!
RATE OR HATE??
and this is someone's future wife abi? undecided
Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Vaseline crew where una

Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
youngbang:
End Time !!! Girl post her No bra pic on Facebook,
Which she captioned "No Bra Picture!!!
RATE OR HATE??
DM me her fb I.d . shocked Girl's HAF. Damn!!
Re: End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook by Okoroawusa: 5:35pm On May 22, 2020
She is still young. The breasts na see something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends With Benefit. / My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) / I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.