Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,365 members, 7,780,998 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:14 AM

How To Avoid Hand Pain While Writing And Typing [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Hand Pain While Writing And Typing [photos] (942 Views)

She Is Getting Fvked As I Am Typing... / Yawa Video Of A Nigerian Slay Queen Screaming In Pain While Piercing Her kitten / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Hand Pain While Writing And Typing [photos] by Realfitbody: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hello, guys, it's your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Writing or typing consistently for hours can be a very tedious task which causes your hand to ache all over. I remember back then in school when teachers showed no mercy, giving students long notes to copy with assignments that followed. You could literally feel your hand go numb a lot of times.

For typists, it's another battle, I once worked in a cafe and I had to type projects for hours (I was a really fast typist). My fingers could fall asleep and stretches and cracking of knuckles couldn't help either.

I remember finally hitting 70wpm in Mavis Beacon typing program, I thought that it would make the typing work faster, but also it made me quickly tired and end in with hurting wrist and joints, it still happens until I completely practiced this post.

In order to avoid this kind of pain; there are some basic things you should.

How To Avoid Hand Pain While Typing

1. When you want to type, make sure your fingers are not isolated from each other and that they level with your arms.

2. Make sure the chair you are sitting on is higher than the table, that way your arms will be above the keyboard.

3. Learn to type in a coordinated manner so as to keep your fingers balanced.

4. Take breaks while typing to give your hand rest.

Copyright: Paul Samuel Fitnessdoctor (realfitbody.com)

How To Avoid Hand Pain While Writing

1. Use a pen that you are comfortable with and it’s not too robust.

2. Don’t put pressures on the pen while writing and try to hold it in a loose manner.

3. Try to make frequent stops while writing, for example, you can eat a snack while writing.

4. Try to maintain a good hand position while writing, so that it won’t cause strain on the wrist.

5. Don’t write too fast so that you won’t put too much pressure on your hands

Remember, posture is important, you should sit well not to strain your back, and also try to exercise your hands regularly, sometimes I just flex my fingers when I notice I am getting tired (for me, that is playing an imaginary piano, but very fast).

Source: http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/avoid-hand-pain-while-writing-typing.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: How To Avoid Hand Pain While Writing And Typing [photos] by Realfitbody: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
Photos aren't uploading ooo
Re: How To Avoid Hand Pain While Writing And Typing [photos] by IwillSucced(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
I reli nided tis sometimes I type on ma phone nd my fingers wil fal asleep. E no easy..... even typing tis comment sef ma hand don dey complain
Re: How To Avoid Hand Pain While Writing And Typing [photos] by FitnessDoctor: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Sex Addict Reveals How She Slept With More Than 100 Guys / Why do Most Girls Love Their Dad More Than Their Mum? / Scientists Reveal The Best Age To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.