Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Yawa Video Of A Nigerian Slay Queen Screaming In Pain While Piercing Her kitten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yawa Video Of A Nigerian Slay Queen Screaming In Pain While Piercing Her kitten (1257 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yawa Video Of A Nigerian Slay Queen Screaming In Pain While Piercing Her kitten by facely007: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
There are certain things people do that go against the law of just and fair, I mean for God’s sake why would a lady go to the length of piercing her public area, something that is supposed to be seen by only her husband.

It’s really pathetic, sorry guys if I’m being harsh or judging on this one, it just pisses me off.

An unknown lady has been trending online for the wrong reason after her friends captured her screaming in pain while she was going behind the needle piercing her kitten.

According to the video, the lady’s l£gs were seen sprayed wide open while a guy with hand gloves holding the piercing machine bent down to work on her.

The lady could be heard screaming in pidgin language “Jesussssss hmmmm, e don do”, meaning she’s had enough that the guy should stop working. Her friends who made the video could also be heard comforting her obviously they too may have gone under the needle as well.

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/see-the-yawa-video-of-a-nigerian-slay-queen-screaming-in-pain-while-piercing-her-puy/

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise Me, Someone Threatened My Sister / Depressed... / How To Last Long in Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.