Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) (1054 Views)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2017
Popular Benue born Catholic priest who resigned from priesthood at a Catholic diocese in Kano state, Fr Gospel Inalegwu has married and wedded already.
According to our informant, Fr Gospel Inalegwu married his sweetheart.
The traditional rites took place in Otukpo Benue State last weekend while the white wedding was in a church known as the Old Catholic Church in Abuja .
The old Catholic church is a church where priests who resigned from priesthood solemnize their weddings.
The Benue born Catholic priest, who was kidnapped at his parish at St Joseph Catholic Church, Jitan – Dutse, in Tudun Wada Local Government Council, Kano State, was ordained in Kano State in 2013.

source: http://www.benuereporters.com/2017/10/23/catholic-priest-who-resigned-got-wedded-last-week/

cc: OAM4J

Re: UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) by HungerBAD: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Congratulations on your wedding.

Shows you that the people are wising up to the teachings,doctrines and the manipulations of the Catholic church.

Forced celibacy for life, in other to become a Catholic Priest should be condemned by people of goodwill.

If I was this EX Priest's friend, I would would asked him a night after his wedding that DID I NOT TELL YOU? that it sweet and you have been missing something good.

5 Likes

Re: UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) by ogeodi(f): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2017
merciful God
Re: UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) by NPComplete: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2017
This guy has been planning this for a very long time. He has been dating that girl even when he was a priest. Most Catholic seminarians I have met have girlfriends and more sex than most of the population.

This makes me wonder if he was even actually kidnapped or if that was just a ruse to arrange some money for his wedding and to start his life after he disavowed his priesthood. We all know the Catholic church wouldn't have paid him a dime if he resigned like that. So he may have quickly organized this kidnapping to source for cash to start a life and a family after getting disillusioned with the catholic church and he realised a woman's body is far better than getting stuck in a cubicle listening to the confessions of impenitent hypocrites.

This serves the Catholic church right. Allow priests marry una no gree. When they aren't pulling stunts like this, they are sodomizing young boys in their churches. I prefer this to the latter though.

Hail Mary.

1 Like

Re: UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2017
konji na bastarrrd
Re: UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) by Aol360: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Woman is powerful! I know for sure he would have been dating the lady in his days of priesthood. The Catholic Church need to make marriage for ordained priests flexible just like the Anglican Church.
Re: UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) by Juleedear(f): 8:26am On Oct 24, 2017
wow. congrats ex priest on your marriage.
Re: UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) by catwalq(f): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2017
Nobody forced them to become priests.Celibacy is a requirement for being a Catholic Reverend . I'm not Catholic but If you can't stand the heat,stay outta the kitchen.
Re: UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) by Evablizin(f): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2017
grin

Congrats,enjoy your wife biko.

Re: UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) by Mrjo(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2017
Is better instead of him pretending. His people will be happy 4 him
Re: UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) by coolebux(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2017
LIKE if you also believe that what forced him to LAICIZE is due to the guilt and the ecstasy of first time fu¢k
Oh yes the Muslim kidnappers must have forced him to fu¢k in order to break his vow.
Re: UPDATE: The Catholic Priest Who Resigned Got Married Last Week (PICS) by Evablizin(f): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Congratulations on your wedding.

Shows you that the people are wising up to the teachings,doctrines and the manipulations of the Catholic church.

Forced celibacy for life, in other to become a Catholic Priest should be condemned by people of goodwill.

If I was this EX Priest's friend, I would would asked him a night after his wedding that " DID I NOT TELL" you that it sweet and you have been missing something good?
Heeye Something Good?Like What?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Demons In My Dream / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - God's Foot Soldier? / The Worst Moment In Atheists Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.