Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Men Not Weaklings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Not Weaklings (2688 Views)

Why Do Men Not Last Long During The First Round ?? / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2017
This write up is not for everybody so you all don't eat me up. thanks
Stop being an akamu man. I wonder where you get the feeling that a man should not beat his wife or a man who beat his wife does not love her. Your wife is like a ur child and if you love her, you will correct her in love and a little slap or beating will not kill her. The Bible says thy rod and thy staff comfort me; meaning they flog me when am wrong. Oga if ur wife is fucking up, treat her Bleep up so that she will resect you. Why do girls love bad boys? they are not weakling and start being strong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Not Weaklings by valgbo(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Men Not Weaklings by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2017
LOL,this one is mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Not Weaklings by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2017
No,don't ever hit your wife.There are other ways to punish her for her misdeeds.If she constantly gets on your nerves,it could be that both of you are not compatible.Why don't you sit her down and calmly explain to her what she's doing wrong?It is possible you did something to her and she's taking her revenge by setting you off.What if you hit her and(God forbid) she dies? Consult a marriage counselor if things don't improve.

Stop encouraging domestic violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Not Weaklings by izaray(f): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2017
What an advice cool Op, are you married
Re: Men Not Weaklings by Blackhawk03(f): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2017
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Who let the beast out? shocked shocked
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
izaray:
Almost
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Tahra:
No,don't ever hit your wife.There are other ways to punish her for her misdeeds.If she constantly gets on your nerves,it could be that both of you are not compatible.Why don't you sit her down and calmly explain to her what she's doing wrong?It is possible you did something to her and she's taking her revenge by setting you off.What if you hit her and(God forbid) she dies? Consult a marriage counselor if things don't improve.

Stop encouraging domestic violence.
Am not encouraging domestic violence but only asking that men should stop being a pussy
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Who let the beast out? shocked shocked
I want to believe the beast is coming from urside
Re: Men Not Weaklings by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin grin

Hit your wife because she is your daughter that needs correction grin grin

Nairaland o nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Men Not Weaklings by TheHistorian(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
It is finished.
Re: Men Not Weaklings by CAPSLOCKED: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
oyonu:
The Bible says thy rod and thy staff comfort me; meaning they flog me when am wrong. Oga if ur wife is fucking up, treat her Bleep up so that she will resect you.

SINCE THE TOPIC IS ABOUT WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO YOU'RE OUT USING THE BIBLE AS YOUR BACKUP.

I BLAME THE ONES THAT FREED YOU FROM THE ZOO YOU ORIGINALLY BELONG. undecided
Re: Men Not Weaklings by Lalas247(f): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
oyonu:
This write up is not for everybody so you all don't eat me up. thanks
Stop being an akamu man. I wonder where you get the feeling that a man should not beat his wife or a man who beat his wife does not love her. Your wife is like a ur child and if you love her, you will correct her in love and a little slap or beating will not kill her. The Bible says thy rod and thy staff comfort me; meaning they flog me when am wrong. Oga if ur wife is fucking up, treat her Bleep up so that she will resect you. Why do girls love bad boys? they are not weakling and start being strong

Re: Men Not Weaklings by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
End time thread grin
Re: Men Not Weaklings by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Women are adults not children and should be treated as one , with respect . Misogyny is not a show a strength but of weakness . In marriage you earn respect from your wife not forcing it with violence. Your efforts as a a man to protect, love and provide will surely get you the respect that you deserve as the head of the family .

You don't need to hit your woman to call her to order if she misbehaves, everyone misbehaves . Do you get to be slapped when you mess up too ? Just talk things out like two mature people .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

SINCE THE TOPIC IS ABOUT WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO YOU'RE OUT USING THE BIBLE AS YOUR BACKUP.

I BLAME THE ONES THAT FREED YOU FROM THE ZOO YOU ORIGINALLY BELONG. undecided

Honestly I left your parent in the zoo
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Women are adults not children and should be treated as one , with respect . Misogyny is not a show a strength but of weakness . In marriage you earn respect from your wife not forcing it with violence. Your efforts as a a man to protect, love and provide will surely get you the respect that you deserve as the head of the family .

You don't need to hit your woman to call her to order if she misbehaves, everyone misbehaves . Do you get to be slapped when you mess up too ? Just talk things out like two mature people .
I like the way u talk but what I mean is that ur woman should reverence you. pls read through romance section about domestic violence on men . pls read this and many more
https://www.nairaland.com/4133663/beat-wife-what-done-differently
Re: Men Not Weaklings by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
oyonu:

I like the way u talk but what I mean is that[b] ur woman should reverence you[/b]

Do they still make your type?

Why can't she be your partner, your equal? Why would you want a grown woman who still requires raising like a child? I'm concerned about your masculinity, it's like you don't know what it means to be a man! Did your father hit your mum?

I'm genuinely fascinated undecided
Re: Men Not Weaklings by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
oyonu:

Am not encouraging domestic violence but only asking that men should stop being a pussy
A real man doesn't demand respect,he earns it.Having self-control won't turn you to a `pussy'.undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Not Weaklings by izaray(f): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
oyonu:

Almost
No wonder, will reserve my comment till then.. Goodluck!
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dimples129:

Do they still make your type?

Why can't she be your partner, your equal? Why would you want a grown woman who still requires raising like a child? I'm concerned about your masculinity, it's like you don't know what it means to be a man! Did your father hit your mum?

I'm genuinely fascinated undecided

if you lack understanding of what I wrote, pls go to a pet thread
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Tahra:
A real man doesn't demand respect,he earns it.Having self-control won't turn you to a `pussy'.undecided
pls read this and tell me what u think https://www.nairaland.com/4133663/beat-wife-what-done-differently
Re: Men Not Weaklings by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
So you think beating is the best way to earn respect?

No it could even make things got worse :\

Meanwhile

I need to meet the man on this pic to teach me how to toast someone i like.. Anyone got his contact? grin

Re: Men Not Weaklings by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
oyonu:

pls read this and tell me what u think https://www.nairaland.com/4133663/beat-wife-what-done-differently
I believe he did that in self-defence.
Re: Men Not Weaklings by chiraqDemon(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
I still say this. Condom is not expensive. Neither is vaseline. Is not everytime conji hook u that u should look for woman. If ur father had instead beaten his meat I don't think we would have this post right now.
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Tahra:
I believe he did that in self-defence.
Self defense and he's lamenting?
Re: Men Not Weaklings by mozele(m): 4:05am On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:

do you want to marry him? You knw he's a good husband material!
Re: Men Not Weaklings by izaray(f): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2017
mozele:

do you want to marry him? You knw he's a good husband material!
Ah!! Marry him Not with dis kind of beating thought he has got thereundecided wouldn't want to die before my time biko grin grin
Re: Men Not Weaklings by mozele(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:
Ah!! Marry him Not with dis kind of beating thought he has got thereundecided wouldn't want to die before my time biko grin grin

lol. Why worry Ma'm? With time the love will grow stronger..... Your muscles too.
Re: Men Not Weaklings by izaray(f): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
mozele:

lol. Why worry Ma'm? With time the love will grow stronger..... Your muscles too.
Awww..I can't withstand been beaten oh sad, love my body like craze grin grin
Re: Men Not Weaklings by mozele(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:
Awww..I can't withstand been beaten oh sad, love my body like craze grin grin

hehehe you aint seen nothing!

You've forgotten the fable of the Diamonds and as well as of Gold. If they weren't refined in a hot furnace and hammered multiple times how do you think they look as beautiful as they are today?

O baby get into the ring. You need restructuring or dont you want to have that Beyonce body you've been craving for?
Re: Men Not Weaklings by izaray(f): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
mozele:

hehehe you aint seen nothing!

You've forgotten the fable of the Diamonds and as well as of Gold. If they weren't refined in a hot furnace and hammered multiple times how do you think they look as beautiful as they are today?

O baby get into the ring. You need restructuring or dont you want to have that Beyonce body you've been craving for?

Gat so many ways of been like Beyonce if i want. But not been falsed by my man. grin Cause i will make sure i starve him of everything undecided You kno na shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Adultery? If Yes Does Repentance Involve Confessing To The Husband? / NBA Young Money Kisses Money Yaya Live On... [watch Video] / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.