Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Men Not Weaklings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Not Weaklings (2685 Views)

Why Do Men Not Last Long During The First Round ?? / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / Guys Who Cry Cos Of A Break Up Are Weaklings And Should Be Castrated!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Not Weaklings by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
oyonu:

if you lack understanding of what I wrote, pls go to a pet thread

Pet thread? When this thread is a zoo! grin
Re: Men Not Weaklings by Jman06(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
And the only way you show your strength is by beating up a woman. I'm sure you can't even challenge your fellow man.

Shame on you!
Re: Men Not Weaklings by mylifeisagift(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dimples129:

Do they still make your type?

Why can't she be your partner, your equal? Why would you want a grown woman who still requires raising like a child? I'm concerned about your masculinity, it's like you don't know what it means to be a man! Did your father hit your mum?

I'm genuinely fascinated undecided
you would have made sense if u never asked d third question..You have alot to learn about building a successful home..Ur man is NEVER your equal and u ain't primarily his partner but his HELPMATE..Study your bible well.

1 Like

Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dimples129:

Pet thread? When this thread is a zoo! grin

And you are the animal in it right? How else would you correct a woman when sometime they are fish-brain
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
chiraqDemon:
I still say this. Condom is not expensive. Neither is vaseline. Is not everytime conji hook u that u should look for woman. If ur father had instead beaten his meat I don't think we would have this post right now.

You are right you know. If your father could have afford a condom we won't have a demon like you roaming the earth
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:
Ah!! Marry him Not with dis kind of beating thought he has got thereundecided wouldn't want to die before my time biko grin grin
Am actually romantic and God fearing. I would take good care of you if u give me the chance lolz!!!
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Jman06:
And the only way you show your strength is by beating up a woman. I'm sure you can't even challenge your fellow man.

Shame on you!

I don't even know what to tell seeing that your reasoning and understanding is whacked
Re: Men Not Weaklings by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
mylifeisagift:

you would have made sense if u never asked d third question..You have alot to learn about building a successful home..Ur man is NEVER your equal and u ain't primarily his partner but his HELPMATE..Study your bible well.

"My bible" LOL! Conversation dead on arrival. Speak for yourself because I am an equal and I am a partner.
Re: Men Not Weaklings by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
oyonu:

And you are the animal in it right? How else would you correct a woman when sometime they are fish-brain

No. You are the entertainment. We're all here to see you grin
Re: Men Not Weaklings by chiraqDemon(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
oyonu:

You are right you know. If your father could have afford a condom we won't have a demon like you roaming the earth
Well my father indeed had enough money that he could afford to raise a demon like me wink
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Well my father indeed had enough money that he could afford to raise a demon like me wink

Are u sure he raised you cos am not sure he did I believed he endured you. anyway bye
Re: Men Not Weaklings by Augustap(f): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Just when i thought sanity was slowly returning to this op, his madness escalated again.
Re: Men Not Weaklings by mozele(m): 12:55am On Oct 26, 2017
izaray:
Gat so many ways of been like Beyonce if i want. But not been falsed by my man. grin Cause i will make sure i starved him of everything undecided You kno na shocked

the starvation will be mutual tongue
by the way, I heard women are too emotional. that is to say.... you'll always come back to apologize for your misdeeds.
see you no even talk of starvation if you do not want to be charged of murder most especially if the guy in question is a
faithful niggur.
Re: Men Not Weaklings by ststyreal(f): 3:56am On Oct 26, 2017
oyonu:

I like the way u talk but what I mean is that ur woman should reverence you. pls read through romance section about domestic violence on men . pls read this and many more
https://www.nairaland.com/4133663/beat-wife-what-done-differently
Please take correction! You should respect your wife and never in this world lay your hands on the mother of your children!
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 4:52am On Oct 26, 2017
ststyreal:

Please take correction! You should respect your wife and never in this world lay your hands on the mother of your children!

Noted. thanks
Re: Men Not Weaklings by SexyDenzel: 6:23am On Oct 26, 2017
Dimples129:

Do they still make your type?

Why can't she be your partner, your equal? Why would you want a grown woman who still requires raising like a child? I'm concerned about your masculinity, it's like you don't know what it means to be a man! Did your father hit your mum?

I'm genuinely fascinated undecided
:-) I hear you but a wife should never be equal with the husband. They should be a team, captain, striker and defender and not equal and for a lot of reasons that's a big no no. A lot of ladies have these ideas of what a man should be, can you pls tell me your perception of who a man should be.
Re: Men Not Weaklings by SexyDenzel: 6:29am On Oct 26, 2017
ststyreal:

I agree with you, a man should Never lay hands on his wife UNLESS the dire need to comes up.
Basically what I'm saying is treat people the way they deserve to be treated, if your supposed wife starts acting like a tout, a snake, a vicious untamed animal instead of a wife what should you do?

1 Like

Re: Men Not Weaklings by SexyDenzel: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Men Not Weaklings by izaray(f): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2017
mozele:

the starvation will be mutual tongue
by the way, I heard women are too emotional. that is to say.... you'll always come back to apologize for your misdeeds.
see you no even talk of starvation if you do not want to be charged of murder most especially if the guy in question is a
faithful niggur.
Hmm, the way u are giving ans to dis topic bid by bid...I don dey suspect you oh. undecided Hope u are not one shocked Good morning
Re: Men Not Weaklings by izaray(f): 9:36am On Oct 26, 2017
oyonu:

Am actually romantic and God fearing. I would take good care of you if u give me the chance lolz!!!
Aww..Tnks huh, but i dnt want to enter one chance cheesy cheesy Besides, guys that are too romantic are even d worst at times undecided They will give u a dirty slap with their right hand, and immediately beg and calm u down with the d left hand. They just think its sexy tongue
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2017
izaray:
Aww..Tnks huh, but i dnt want to enter one chance cheesy cheesy Besides, guys that are too romantic are even d worst at times undecided They will give u a dirty slap with their right hand, and immediately beg and calm u down with the d left hand. They just think its sexy tongue

You just proven to me that girls loves a man who is not gentle on them. we are still saying the same thing
Re: Men Not Weaklings by izaray(f): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2017
oyonu:

You just proven to me that girls loves a man who is not gentle on them. we are still saying the same thing
You ehn!! shocked
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2017
izaray:
You ehn!! shocked
but seriously I won't lay a finger on you except you truly deserve it. *wink*
Re: Men Not Weaklings by izaray(f): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2017
oyonu:

but seriously I won't lay a finger on you except you truly deserve it. *wink*
grin grin
Re: Men Not Weaklings by ststyreal(f): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2017
SexyDenzel:
I agree with you, a man should Never lay hands on his wife UNLESS the dire need to comes up.
Basically what I'm saying is treat people the way they deserve to be treated, if your supposed wife starts acting like a tout, a snake, a vicious untamed animal instead of a wife what should you do?
Then you send her back to her parents if you can't stand her attitude again
Re: Men Not Weaklings by mozele(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
izaray:
Hmm, the way u are giving ans to dis topic bid by bid...I don dey suspect you oh. undecided Hope u are not one shocked Good morning

good evening Ma'm. Lol. Suspect because of wetin? I was only teasing you. I wont even pray for my enemy to be in an abusive relationship. The end result of it all is always disgusting.

But you know some ladies no dey help matter at all....

1 Like

Re: Men Not Weaklings by mozele(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
ststyreal:

Then you send her back to her parents if you can't stand her attitude again

however, there are two things onvolved if you decide to send her back to her parent: its either they speak sense into her or she goes and comes back with reinforcement 6x dangerous than she was.

You ladies know better.
Re: Men Not Weaklings by ststyreal(f): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
oyonu:

Noted. thanks
You re welcome! May God bless you with a happy wife that will fill your life with happiness, hence you will not have cause to sorrow nor get upset to the extent of hitting her.
Re: Men Not Weaklings by oyonu(m): 5:21am On Oct 27, 2017
ststyreal:

You re welcome! May God bless you with a happy wife that will fill your life with happiness, hence you will not have cause to sorrow nor get upset to the extent of hitting her.

Amen to that and may God bless you with a good husband who will love and protect you always and not have any cause to hit you

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Girlfriend Cancelled Our Date Saying She Was Sick" -here's What She Did / See This Skinny Man's Jaw-dropping 4 Months Transformation (pics) / My Boyfriend Is Having S*x With Himself” – Lady Makes Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.