Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? (2794 Views)

Poll: Pick One That's The "Minimum" for You

20-40K: 3% (1 vote)
40-60K: 3% (1 vote)
60-80K: 6% (2 votes)
80-100K: 10% (3 votes)
100-120K: 0% (0 votes)
120-140K: 6% (2 votes)
140-160K: 3% (1 vote)
160-180K: 3% (1 vote)
180-200K: 0% (0 votes)
200 & Above: 63% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / Can Cheating Ever Be Acceptable? / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by TOPE20001(f): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2010
r231:

i wanted to ask my driver but i don't knw how to,

he earns N20k a month, married with 3kids and shows up at work everyday

3kids? wow
he must be good at money management cheesy
b.t.w does ppl still have 3kids sef? tongue
its illegal for people with low income to be having many kids and the fuuny thing is, they have do it alot grin

@chic
Hell yea cool
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by Sauron1: 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
chic2pimp:

Well, my wife must be earning anywhere between £800,000 and £1m on a yearly Basis smiley

In these days of sex equality, i think women shouldn't be worrying about what their partners earn.
Let each party spend what they earn or divide the bills equally and take responsibility.
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by cold(m): 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
Simply put,a successful man is that man that makes more than his wife can spend,period.
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by TOPE20001(f): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
cold:

Simply put,a successful man is that man that makes more than his wife can spend,period.

Amen brother cheesy
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by Sauron1: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
cold:

Today's women will spend all the money you can make.
Give Tope2000 all the fortunes of Bill Gates and she will EAT them in 1 week.
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by CyberG: 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2010
CyberG:

This UGLY mumu-gee or mumu-puss.y is such an annoying piece of trash! How much can you or have you earned in all your life if you lived 10 times over? A paltry 1,000,000 kobos and you are asking for $$ ?? Some mentally-deranged bastar.d needs to gag your big loose mouth with a 1,000,000,000,000 cm coc.k then you might think with you hair-brain!  tongue tongue angry angry angry angry What a piece of low-life, trashy scum-bag!
Missy B:

All these 20, 50, 60, 80 1000000Ks . . . .Are we talking #, €, £, or $?
I sincerely hope, it isn't the First Option. grin
Rotfl!!

. . . .That was uncalled for. Unless You're trynna defend the broke-a$$ association. tongue

@ Missy. . .I ain't defending anyone, rich or poor! The fact is most rich people who got rich on their own effort worked their way up from "not having" to "having in excess". As far as I know and all things being equal, any averagely smart and very hardworking person can go from poor to rich but for some lazy dumb-ass sitting pretty in some country, who has not even earned $100,000 cash, to be writing something utterly useless like $1,000,000,000,000 probably due to lack of education is really annoying! Some hardworking Nigerian guy has lived in America for less than two years and has made that sort of cash legitimately but what has mumu-waiting-for-welfare-gee done? Still in need for that "amount of money"?

This is kind of mindset that feeds the averagely-smart Nigerian guy to over-reach himself by pulling off a scam in which the whole country is again in the news for the wrong reasons! 419. Yahoo-Yahoo! For as long as people, especially long-throated deep-throats like mumu-gee are allowed to shoot their igbako-wide mouth and without caution, 419, stealing and corruption will not and cannot reduce in Nigeria and Nigerians!
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by TOPE20001(f): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2010
~Sauron~:

Oh shut up cheesy
so i like money, who doesnt? tongue
But i am not a foolish or greedy spender cool
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by chic2pimp(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2010
~Sauron~:

In these days of intimacy equality, i think women shouldn't be worrying about what their partners earn.
Let each party spend what they earn or divide the bills equally and take responsibility.
I Agree with this!!!
Abeg preach it to the likes of Tope and Ebony ooooo
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by TOPE20001(f): 12:02am On Mar 16, 2010
chic2pimp:

I Agree with this!!!
Abeg preach it to the likes of Tope and Ebony ooooo

I have never supported the equality BS
so pls i shud be able to spend my husband money cheesy
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by Sauron1: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Oh shut up cheesy
so i like money, who doesnt? tongue
But i am not a foolish or greedy spender cool

She nor even get shame.
U want to spend your partner's money? What happened to your own career?
Ermmmmm, You nor go skool? grin
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by cold(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2010
~Sauron~:

Haba na!Even if she relocates to Harrods e no possible
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by Sauron1: 12:05am On Mar 16, 2010
cold:

U underestimate Tope2000.
She knows how she will spend $600 billion within 3 days.
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by TOPE20001(f): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2010
~Sauron~:

She nor even get shame.
U want to spend your partner's money? What happened to your own career?
Ermmmmm, You nor go skool? grin

This is why most girls dont date guys with monthly salary, una too greedy
I cant even date a guy that i cant spend his money. even if we share the bills, ofcos he has to pay more bills than me. i dont date guys that doesnt have shame grin tongue
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by TOPE20001(f): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2010
cold:

Thanks jare wink

~Sauron~:

LMFAO
Its because u've spoilt me na . . . , . . grin
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by cold(m): 12:09am On Mar 16, 2010
~Sauron~:

shocked shocked  grin you seem to know something we don't,can you fill us in?
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by denzel2009: 12:10am On Mar 16, 2010
~Sauron~:

Some girls actually shunned Bill Gates then before Belinda Gates helped his kondishon. So girls, think before you reject that guy on a low income now.
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by Sauron1: 12:10am On Mar 16, 2010
cold:

I am a man of little words. grin
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by TOPE20001(f): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2010
cold:

dont mind the yeye guy tongue
i ask him money cuz i wanted to buy the new LV bag . . . .he started thorwin tantrums. grin cheesy
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by MissyB1(m): 12:12am On Mar 16, 2010
CyberG:

@ Missy. . .I ain't defending anyone, rich or poor! The fact is most rich people who got rich on their own effort worked their way up from "not having" to "having in excess". As far as I know and all things being equal, any averagely smart and very hardworking person can go from poor to rich but for some lazy dumb-backside sitting pretty in some country, who has not even earned $100,000 cash, to be writing something utterly useless like $1,000,000,000,000 probably due to lack of education is really annoying! Some hardworking Nigerian guy has lived in America for less than two years and has made that sort of cash legitimately but what has mumu-waiting-for-welfare-gee done? Still in need for that "amount of money"?

This is kind of mindset that feeds the averagely-smart Nigerian guy to over-reach himself by pulling off a scam in which the whole country is again in the news for the wrong reasons! 419. Yahoo-Yahoo! For as long as people, especially long-throated deep-throats like mumu-gee are allowed to shoot their igbako-wide mouth and without caution, 419, stealing and corruption will not and cannot reduce in Nigeria and Nigerians!
C'mon! I'm sure that was a Joke. She couldn't have meant it.

As regards the Topic, what Do You consider an acceptable salary
for Your woman to earn?  smiley
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by chic2pimp(m): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2010
TOPE2000!:

I have never supported the equality BS
so pls i shud be able to spend my husband money cheesy
E woooo chineke Mo gbe shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are you saying I would have to do all paying after we get married? undecided
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by Sauron1: 12:14am On Mar 16, 2010
TOPE2000!:

dont mind the yeye guy tongue
i ask him money cuz i wanted to buy the new LV bag . . . .he started thorwin tantrums. grin cheesy

You studied Economics @ Imperial College, didn't you?
Use your certificate to buy the LV bag now.

Y'all cannot scream SEX EQUALITY and still demand LV bags from men.
U can't have both worlds.
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by TOPE20001(f): 12:18am On Mar 16, 2010
~Sauron~:

Use your certificate to buy the LV bag now.
Y'all cannot scream intimacy EQUALITY and still demand LV bags from men.
U can't have both worlds.

You are too selfish grin cheesy. . . , and when have i ever shouted equality to u? tongue

chic2pimp:

E woooo chineke Mo gbe shocked shocked shocked shocked
Are you saying I would have to do all paying after we get married? undecided

No, i am saying you are paying more than i am tongue
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by bluespice(f): 12:23am On Mar 16, 2010
~Sauron~:

*death* grin grin grin grin grin

one sec tho, as long as we're comfy and we are both able to meet our monthly quota for the joint acct, it shouldn't matter
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by daylae(m): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2010
Sometimes its not about the ammount we earn,most people tends to live large,forgeting that all their earnings are not to pay for expenses alone,but to multiply and build income by means of investing in other things. A manager can be earning 350k as salary per month,while living in a 4bedroom duplex in lekki with wife and just two kids ammounting to 1.5m per year while other expenses are yet to be met. If we can just be wise with our spendings,we'll find out that most of the things we buy,or services we seek, are actually things we can do without,and we often pay for them with our monthly pay. We should learn to watch our for our needs and stop the rat-race of want,cus it is infinite;for its always the same by the end of the day,we'll always want what we haven't got!
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by TOPE20001(f): 12:26am On Mar 16, 2010
bluespice:

*death* grin grin grin grin grin

u see sauron spoiling my rep on NL? angry angry angry sad sad
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by bluespice(f): 12:31am On Mar 16, 2010
TOPE2000!:

u see sauron spoiling my rep on NL? angry angry angry sad sad
naw reverse psychology
he's advertising to the small girls that he could take care of you and so he can take care of them too wink
hol ya man!
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by TOPE20001(f): 12:34am On Mar 16, 2010
bluespice:

naw reverse psychology
he's advertising to the small girls that he could take care of you and so he can take care of them too wink
hol ya man!

LMAFO grin grin grin grin
i shud have known tongue
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by bluespice(f): 12:36am On Mar 16, 2010
TOPE2000!:

LMAFO grin grin grin grin
i shud have known tongue

you can thank me by introducing me to that sexy rich man following you about
i know, i don't ask for too much cool
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by TOPE20001(f): 12:38am On Mar 16, 2010
bluespice:

you can thank me by introducing me to that sexy rich man following you about
i know, i don't ask for too much cool

Lol . . .ok
tell ur people to call my peeple and will work something out grin
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by KennyG6(m): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2010
hey whats going on here?

@post
Since when did women start deciding what is acceptable or not in the life of a man?
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by bluespice(f): 12:43am On Mar 16, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Lol . . .ok
tell your people to call my peeple and will work something out grin
ontop sisters again? shocked

*walk away mumbling*
na wa for sisters of now-a-days oh

*gets an idea, calls mommee*

mommee, yeah i got dirt on sis tope you need to hear cool
Kenny_G:

hey whats going on here?

@post
Since when did women start deciding what is acceptable or not in the life of a man?
since when you refused to conjugate this marriage angry
Re: What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn? by TOPE20001(f): 12:46am On Mar 16, 2010
bluespice:

ontop sisters again? shocked

*walk away mumbling*
na wa for sisters of now-a-days oh

*gets an idea, calls mommee*

mommee, yeah i got dirt on sis tope you need to hear coolsince when you refused to conjugate this marriage angry

Tee hee hee pele sis
u know it isnt easy to be a celeb na, make an appointment with my PA grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Guy Is A Dumb Fok! / Can One Truly Find LOVE On Nairaland? / Hilarious Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.