Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex (4529 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by Maxi112: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gobe grin

Relationships doesn't worth the stress we put in.

You wanna suprise her and it end up the other way round grin
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Most girls cheat, that's what you should know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by Ballmer: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2017
mhizesther:
So because he was adjusting his trouser,they had sex..Nawa o
No he should have waited till he meet the Guy's dik in her puccie before knowing they had sex. Clown.
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by Osek(m): 1:01am On Oct 25, 2017
Eyaaaa, take heart bro cry[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by Parpor(m): 1:38am On Oct 25, 2017
HeOrShe:
I have already promised and assured her I would not fail coming to her place from work.. But I tried to play games with her that towards 3:30pm I called her that something came up and I won't make it coming to her place again. I actually wanted to surprise her by showing up when she is no longer expecting me. She sounded very disappointed. Few minutes later she called me and pleaded me to send her airtime that she needed to make urgent call. I quickly recharged 400 naira for her.
I couldn't wait for d close of work and behold it was 5:30pm and am inside a taxi going to her place.. I believed she will be at home because she normally does.
When I entered her corridor which was some how exclusive for her, I could sense d presence of another person in her room. I knocked and I she asked who was that and I told her is me, I could notice a rush in d room like quick dressing. I became anxious. I knocked again and she took like some seconds and she opened up. I could feel she was restless and trying to calm. I entered and met a guy.. Stylishly adjusting his trousers.
After introduction and few chats I maintain calmness and d guy left.
Now I lost calm and after much shouts, she told me that she was bored and I said that am not going to come again and that was why she invited him to keep her company.. And she Neva expected they would have sex

This is what we call "monkey dey work baboon dey chop".
Take heart Bro
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by gotaheart: 3:47am On Oct 25, 2017
MaritzaNL:
lipsrsealed
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by IkpuMmadu: 3:59am On Oct 25, 2017
That's why I don't send women sms
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by gotaheart: 4:03am On Oct 25, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Do you also cheat?
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by Zhahovic(m): 5:30am On Oct 25, 2017
speechless
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by Zhahovic(m): 5:34am On Oct 25, 2017
I feel sorry for U....just end the relationship...
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2017
gotaheart:
Do you also cheat?
No.
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by DavidEsq(m): 7:12am On Oct 25, 2017
cosby02:
Maybe you're not your girlfriend's boyfriend. undecided
He's h gf's assistant boyfriend.
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by Adaumunocha(f): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2017
Buhaahahahhahhahhhahahhahha.... She was bored?
I don't even understand d kinda stories I'm seeing today... Be like Buhari regime increased the rate of infidelity exponentially..
Even Suicide sef
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by cosby02(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2017
DavidEsq:

He's h gf's assistant boyfriend.
Deputy boyfriend grin
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by Jagabanmonerry(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2017
Sorry bro.... Dump her ass n move on immediately. Surely better person will come ur way. Pls dont make the mistake of forgiving her because she might end ur life if care is not taken...
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
izaray:
Hey!!! Some of dis our singles ladies self, its so obvious, they are begining to compete with the men, in cheating aspect. Pls lets give ourselves some little respect nah sad

Seriously some girls are going wings which is too bad.

1 Like

Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by yinkeys(m): 5:58am On Oct 26, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.
IT HAPPENS.
YOU'RE EVEN LUCKY SHE'S HONEST, AT LEAST SHE ADMITTED SHE WAS BORED.

UNLIKE SOME GIRLS THAT WILL BE CRYING AND SWEARING ON THE DEVIL THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY EVEN THOUGH YOU CAUGHT HIM INSIDE HER.

MAKE YOUR DECISION MAN, YOU'RE AN ADULT.

YOU CAN EITHER FORGIVE HER MISTAKE AND STAY, OR CUT THE CRAP OFF AND LEAVE.

BONUS: IF YOU FORGIVE HER AND STAY SHE'LL STILL CHEAT AGAIN.
wink
You sef don sabi dem finish. Lol
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by ba7man(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I dunno if i gonna believe this story sha..it seems cooked up lipsrsealed
Whats so "spectacular " about the story that makes it unbelievable?

As I type this, this situation is playing out in millions of locations around the world.
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by Asianguy(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Where have u been Daniel shocked?
Busy babe,
How av u been?
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by MhizzAJ(f): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Asianguy:

Busy babe,
How av u been?

Been fine
You deactivated without telling me...i won't forgive u
So unfair
Re: I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex by rhymxkid(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
mhizesther:
So because he was adjusting his trouser,they had sex..Nawa o

Potential cheat spotted !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cries Out , Tells Toyin Lawani To leave His 'Gbola' But She Refuse (Video) / Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos / Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.