Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong (7042 Views)

I Accused My Gal Friend Wrongly / My Gal Took Har Own Virginity Is Dat Possible / My Gal Friend Want Me To Write Undertaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Have been snubbing my gal for a week now cause she got me annoyed though she apologized but instead i just chose to ignore her and we just looking each other status no hello or hi or Good morning..so tell me should i break this silence or wait her to do it..cauze it hurts me we dont talk like we used to..

1 Like

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
What if there was no Nairaland, how would you handle it?

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by Preshy561(f): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
I hail people who can keep malice for long.
I can't go to bed peacefully, knowing fully well that I'm at loggerhead with my partner.
We must settle oo, by fire, by force.

Op, please, drop the ego and make the call/chat, no gain in keeping malice rather, it Engineers hurts and emotional trauma.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
My friend keep the malice going. You must show her who the boss is, Keep snubbing her till she softens In another man's arms undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by Chifreda: 12:56am On Mar 09, 2019
To think that she has apologised and you still choose to ignore her. Continue viewing status until your eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by united442(m): 1:28am On Mar 09, 2019
i did advise you to keep snubbing her 2 show her u are the boss but base on experience, oga break d silence cux thats hw i n my ex had issues and end up breaking up..

2 Likes

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by Starboytwo(m): 1:49am On Mar 09, 2019
Lol... I Don die
Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by themonk(m): 1:56am On Mar 09, 2019
She sef wan show you who be boss. Bro if you are a man, tighten up till your last breath. Stop viewing her status sef, stop writing cryptic messages, let her seem not to matter to you. Watch her contact you in four market days grin.

Don't give up on the struggle to be a man. For what will it profit a man to get a relationship and lose his manhood. grin

18 Likes

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by modskiller(m): 2:08am On Mar 09, 2019
Nairaland should have a ""Relationship and Family Issue Section Jare, with both Spiritual and Physical Realms Issues Sub-Section"""

angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by SaucyBenks(m): 3:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Preshy561:
I can't go to bed peacefully, knowing fully well that I'm at loggerhead with my partner.

Op, please, drop the ego and make the call/chat, no gain in keeping malice rather, it Engineers hurts and emotional trauma.
I love you

1 Like

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by MrHighSea: 4:39am On Mar 09, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol
U r sweet.
#respect

1 Like

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by jeph19(m): 5:15am On Mar 09, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
Have been snubbing my gal for a week now cause she got me annoyed though she apologized but instead i just chose to ignore her and we just looking each other status no hello or hi or Good morning..so tell me should i break this silence or wait her to do it..cauze it hurts me we dont talk like we used to..
When you push people away from you, they tend to learn how to live without you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by xxgig(m): 5:27am On Mar 09, 2019
I don't care what you have or how much it hurts me. Whether I have forgiven you or not,
I just can't keep malice nor ignore your calls. I might not call but I'll always take yours and respond to your messages.

2 Likes

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by africandictator(m): 5:53am On Mar 09, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Nonsense and BankyW's failed political career angry
please I am on my kneels leave banku w alone, if you think he has a failed political career try contesting for local government councilor in your ward and see if you can win your street, only then can you insult his political career...

3 Likes

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by bdchange(m): 6:33am On Mar 09, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
hahha all this child's dating....very soon you will come and ask us if you should slap your gf because she slapped you first...mteeww

1 Like

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by anochuko01(m): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2019
im very good at snubbing but would never snub a gf or wife...not for that long. youre simply saying you both can do without yourselves and that quenches love
Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by jefdr001: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2019
FreeMejoor1:

Op the best apology is not by merely saying I'm sorry but by a change of behavior. I used to accept I'm sorry too as apologies until I was put in a tight spot.

2 Likes

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by goodnewscliff(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2019
if shes wrong nd refuse to apologize.... i can snub till forever angry angry angry angry
Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:49am On Mar 09, 2019
jeph19:

When you push people away from you, they tend to learn how to live without you
well i dont expect her to.live around me always so.it doesnt bother me.
Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2019
ceeroh:
What if there was no Nairaland, how would you handle it?
well break the silence and let go of the anger cause i just hate her guts for what she did say to me.
Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2019
Chifreda:
To think that she has apologised and you still choose to ignore her. Continue viewing status until your eyes go clear
lol okay.

1 Like

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2019
united442:
i did advise you to keep snubbing her 2 show her u are the boss but base on experience, oga break d silence cux thats hw i n my ex had issues and end up breaking up..
definitely i will..jeeezzzz
Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2019
themonk:
She sef wan show you who be boss. Bro if you are a man, tighten up till your last breath. Stop viewing her status sef, stop writing cryptic messages, let her seem not to matter to you. Watch her contact you in four market days grin.

Don't give up on the struggle to be a man. For what will it profit a man to get a relationship and lose his manhood. grin
lol funny ome here..
Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by rex444(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2019
Preshy561:

keep it up....had an ex like that
Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by youngreva(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Nonsense and BankyW's failed political career angry
bros you funny o with this your nonsense and so on �
Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by ImaIma1(f): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2019
themonk:

He said she apologized
Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by ImaIma1(f): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2019
This is a bad habit of many guys that I find very petty and childish...all in a bid for domination to show who is boss.

What are you now going to say if you call her "what you did annoyed me and that's why I stopped talking to you... now can we resume talking?" sad

Or you continue to wait for her as the more mature one to come and talk to you.

2 Likes

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by ibkayee(f): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2019
Lmao this reminds me of the guy who ignored his girlfriend for 2 weeks and still thought they were in a relationship when he came back
Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2019
ibkayee:
Lmao this reminds me of the guy who ignored his girlfriend for 2 weeks and still thought they were in a relationship when he came back
when human beings de talk.. celibate no suppose put mouth.. shut up

2 Likes

Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by Bigprick9inches: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2019
Snub me for 1day or few hours and it's over and this one is here talking of 1week. When there are girls and guys everywhere
Re: Snubbing My Gal Friend!!!!gone Wrong by ibkayee(f): 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHeIp:
when human beings de talk.. celibate no suppose put mouth.. shut up
I love you too kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS / (Pics )Two Ghanaian Students Involved In Public Romantic Affairs - See People's / I Think I Am In Love With A Teenager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.