Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) (28334 Views)

Side Chic And Main Chic Fight Over Male Lover At Ibadan Mall (photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Anambra Market (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by beautiful232(f): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
wifey beautiful like me
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nov6(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Where is my Adaumuocha?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
sod09:
65% of these proposals doesn't end in marriage, just turning the dumb ladies to sex slaves

congratulations
So you think it's that easy to leave a girl after proposing to her
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
beautiful232:
wifey beautiful like me
Lol, you aren't really pretty. You need to eat well first.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by QueenSekxy(f): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
nice one..was meant to go the place today o..see what I have missed sad
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
wetin dey hungry me no hungry dis one

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by sod09(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Vanillaskin:

So you think it's that easy to leave a girl after proposing to her
its actually a 50-50 thing
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by AyamConfidence(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
iamJ:
so u know fine?

shame we havent seen you with a fine one b4
brother Jude Abeg... In Any way our other brother Airforce has wronged you please forgive him.... You just dey slay the guy

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Dearlord(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
a welcomed development
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Augustap(f): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
That guy's head is brighter than some people's future grin
This is the real meaning of Vaseline Crew grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Kamsichime(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bros remember dis day wen eva she offends u alwys knell dwn nd tell her u ar sowie so that ur luv life wil b sweet. Weldon
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by NCANTaskForce: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wait, is that not my girlfriend, Success shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Egein(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
motun2017:
nawa o.the girl is too fine abeg
If THAT girl is too fine, then you must be extremely ugly...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by motun2017(f): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Egein:

grrrraaa here man

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by wonder233: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Attention seekers.
Its only in Nigeria that marriage is celebrated as an achievement. In saner climes, marriage is a personal and private affair between two individuals.
This country is one huge joke.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by BlizzyAsuquo(f): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
wow congratulations to my course mate,may God bless your new home swtt[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Organs(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Neimar:
see head like akpola shoe grin

"Agbola shoe?? wetin be dat? you get pishure?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Neimar: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Organs:

"Agbola shoe?? wetin be dat? you get pishure?

guy i fine pas am
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by denony(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ugly guys getting married to pretty girls
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Bizpioneer: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congrats
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by EWATOMIII(f): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
lovely couple
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
[quote author=Neimar post=61726996]see head like akpola shoe grin[/quote
I swear that guy head good as wedge for dangote trailer wey fail break...... cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by talk2percy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Neimar:
see head like akpola shoe grin
hahahahaha...Oh God...honestly I don't know what to say to u...I give up on u!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by talk2percy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Egein:

So that girl no fine for ur eyes??, hhhhmmm...anyways beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
She's a beauty. Hml to them.
That shining head though

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thats good sha, afterall all f**ks and no mariage makes women cry.......... I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
...why is the engagement ring on the middle finger, instead of the ring finger...is that a new thing now?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
cutefergiee:
wetin dey hungry me no hungry dis one
This is not fair! Who even eats beans and chicken sef?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Culin(f): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Her other boyfriend will see this and be very shocked
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by aziaka111(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
all dis people talking abt fine fine fine head, u people think life is all abt handsome and beauty, wat really matters is d love they both shared not looks
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
3 fvckin damn years cry I no fit even hold down my relationship for more than 3 months.

How da fvck did this guy do it.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
I pray she ain't going to stab him in the chest like some people can do and some have done.. It's well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland / Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) / 10 Classes Of Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.