Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (77119 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by contactmorak: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
This dude is parading the ladies he has smashed, perhaps your girlfriend or future wife is here.

The guy called James Mwangi is parading the ladies he has smashed on popular Kenyan Facebook group, Kilimani Mums And Dads and insulting these ladies saying they have soggy "Nunus".

See all the ladies the guy has smashed below...

Is this not stupidity

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-parades-all-the-ladies-he-has-slept-with-photos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by contactmorak: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by iamJ(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
the girls are not even fine

People boast abt having peacocks not monkeys

[img]https://media./images/65da12acb559199da0a02362e2295463/tenor.gif[/img]

#No Filter Attitude

204 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
All the tuales and gbosas and HIV to him!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Seeker17(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Choi, sex that used to be a sacred something fa

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol
They look south African

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by miano: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
whats the point
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by AliHandsome(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
*Yawns*
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
Seeker17:
Choi, sex that used to be a sacred something fa
life don spoil finish my brother. Mouths used to be too heavy to discuss sex sef

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
If it is not Kenya then zimbabwe or south africa

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Kimcutie: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ok.
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Seeker17(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
SuperSuave:
life don spoil finish my brother. Mouths used to be too heavy to discuss sex sef
As in eh.. These days evrything is just too xtreme

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Marcofranz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Just 12 and the idiot is doing showoff , well an empty vessel makes the loudest noise.

15 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
contactmorak:
This dude is parading the ladies he has smashed, perhaps your girlfriend or future wife is here.

The guy called James Mwangi is parading the ladies he has smashed on popular Facebook group, Kilimani Mums And Dads and insulting these ladies saying they have soggy "Nunus".

See all the ladies the guy has smashed below...

Is this not stupidity
The guy na local champion! Among all the babes none is beautiful!

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Coffin4Sale: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
I comming back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
the only lady that make sense in that picture is +12
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Only 4...
Stupid man..
Some men are busy quietly devouring ladies...

That you were able to recall shows that you are still playing friendlies.....

Some men don reach WORLD CUP level

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by dyze(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
the only lady that make sense in that picture is +12

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by ExamWide(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Where have we gone wrong cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Adorable90(f): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmmm na wa ooo,it seems we are in the season of kiss and tell cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by policy12: 6:15am On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:
the girls are not even fine

People boast abt having peacocks not monkeys

[img]https://media./images/65da12acb559199da0a02362e2295463/tenor.gif[/img]

#No Filter Attitude

What a world?
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Partnerbiz3: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Nawao
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2017
Marcofranz:
Just 12 and the idiot is doing showoff , well an empty vessel makes the loudest noise.
just 12? I use conner eye look u brother

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2017
my future wife or girlfriend no dey among..i dont think i will get married to a lady from kenya..
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by TechPanda(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Men are flunting cars, awards and gucci level, lefulefu, this your brother is flunting worwor girls. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 25, 2017
TechPanda:
Men are flunting cars, awards and gucci level, lefulefu, this your brother is flunting worwor girls. grin
This cant be my brother..i reject it! cheesy
all my bros like Femieddy,sunshineG,IamSinz,luminous we roll with preety ukwucious babes cheesy
this one na the brother of dat popular nairalander wey dey like snap wit im flatscreen grin.u know am na grin.d guy also dey upload pixs of wowor gehls wey he dey date grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Marcofranz(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
gloria34:
just 12? I use conner eye look u brother
having spent 4 years in the uni and other sexcapades.
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by pu7pl3(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lol some guys here are saying "just" 12
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by thundafire: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Congo and Ghana always having strange men beefing their pussies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car / Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.