Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (77175 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Amylights(f): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2017
I pray for the restoration of sanity among the youths
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Angelcute(f): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2017
bros, i hail oh, i hope you also have awards ooo
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2017
[quot
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by joshrare(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2017
Guy you are not even a learner, you are trying to learn...
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
This is stupidity in the highest order.
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Marcofranz(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Diso60090:
abeg show us just one make we see since12 too small
When I'm not a moronn ,that's not something to brag about .
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Divay22:

If only i was close to you, you wouldn't believed what i would have done to you angry angry
And the male folks are the saint abi... No lemme vex this night o sad

What will you do,you this chicken bone?
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by ceaser: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2017
ogundeleai:
.... And some individuals will still be unclear as to why prostrate cancer is common among youth of nowadays

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2017
Dshocker:

What will you do,you this chicken bone?
Me a chicken bone angry angry angry angry
Lemme just leave you, because you're a kid tongue
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2017
thundafire:
Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Congo and Ghana always having strange men beefing their pussies
Nigeria worst pass
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
IamTeen:
Hello, my name Is Richard and i'm 16 years old.

I lost my dad in the year 2009 to an accident between Lokoja to Kabba road. My dad was managing a nurse job before he died. Since then i and my mother have been going through untold hardship.

Firstly my mom sold my dad old model toyota car and other properties just to cater for our needs. Even our family have abandoned us with some blaming the governor.

Right now i'm in tears, the micro-finance loan my mother took is haunting us. My mom collected a loan of N60,000 to start a trade but the trade has gone bankrupt while trying to pay for my brother's admission. Right now she owes three weeks money and they are all hell-bent on us to recover their money. Please help me dear Nairalanders...

Even my uncle my dad funded his wedding in 2008 has never one day visited us for once.

Please help, the amount minus the savings is 3500*3=10500.

Please my email is Richardtobi@naij.com

God bless you.

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Driver Who Was Masturbating & Driving Caught By Corper In Abuja (Photo) / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.