Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (77173 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by mikool007(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
The guy should collect best player of the yr na grin
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
End time is near as being ascribed to the Bible
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hello, my name Is Richard and i'm 16 years old.

I lost my dad in the year 2009 to an accident between Lokoja to Kabba road. My dad was managing a nurse job before he died. Since then i and my mother have been going through untold hardship.

Firstly my mom sold my dad old model toyota car and other properties just to cater for our needs. Even our family have abandoned us with some blaming the governor.

Right now i'm in tears, the micro-finance loan my mother took is haunting us. My mom collected a loan of N60,000 to start a trade but the trade has gone bankrupt while trying to pay for my brother's admission. Right now she owes three weeks money and they are all hell-bent on us to recover their money. Please help me dear Nairalanders...

Even my uncle my dad funded his wedding in 2008 has never one day visited us for once.

Please help, the amount minus the savings is 3500*3=10500.

Please my email is Richardtobi@naij.com

God bless you.
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
mumurity
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
For all of una wey dey say the girls no fine, both fine and unfine, beauty and wor wor, no be the same borehole dem get for drilling, abi una no know say na the wor wor ones na dem dey do shakara pass.

All these publicity about sex is just nauseating at best, getting forked or being forked is no longer difficult to achieve that one should be proud when he/she has achieved it, so why all these useless publicity.

Besides I have never heard that they have given anyone trophy for being the best forker or forkee, they are just needlessly adding to the mileage of their body system. I wonder how someone who has recklessly tasted all the varieties of life would be able to settle down and not experiment while married
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
What all this,

see as young mind they waste..... when guys of his age are in lab and factory's inventing Big things.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hell fire will knock ur door soon.
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
But honestly, why are girls this cheap?. It's almost like recharge cards.
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Emivra(m): 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
shocked[color=#770077][/color] so damn wat??
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by naijamafioso: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Iranu, abasha!
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Thank God adiemus,bornnagainchild,rokiatu and oyinda1599 no dey among dem
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by onatisi(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
HIV/AIDS loading angry
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:
Where have we gone wrong cry cry

After a woman called Eve ate the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nonesnse.....only a few girls wey no fine & no even reach 20 in number. What of folks like us wey don lose count for more than 2 decades now come dey find way to take settle down before all this girls kpai person in the name of tidy? Some ppl really get time o! SMH!!!
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by 400billionman: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
How.much enter his account ?

Okay, next
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dshocker:

After a woman called Eve ate the forbidden fruit in the garden of eden grin grin grin
angry angry angry
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by SirLakes: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
Just 12 pere

Mtchewwwwww

O boi double your digging hustle
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:

angry angry angry

grin grin grin women are really the problem we have on planet earth cool cool cool
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by hotdealz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
IamTeen:
Hello, my name Is Richard and i'm 16 years old.

I lost my dad in the year 2009 to an accident between Lokoja to Kabba road. My dad was managing a nurse job before he died. Since then i and my mother have been going through untold hardship.

Firstly my mom sold my dad old model toyota car and other properties just to cater for our needs. Even our family have abandoned us with some blaming the governor.

Right now i'm in tears, the micro-finance loan my mother took is haunting us. My mom collected a loan of N60,000 to start a trade but the trade has gone bankrupt while trying to pay for my brother's admission. Right now she owes three weeks money and they are all hell-bent on us to recover their money. Please help me dear Nairalanders...

Even my uncle my dad funded his wedding in 2008 has never one day visited us for once.

Please help, the amount minus the savings is 3500*3=10500.

Please my email is Richardtobi@naij.com

God bless you.
I will give the money but with this ur fresh nairaland moniker, I need to come see your family to be sure cos some Nigerians can be funny. Whatsap 08149935773

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dshocker:

grin grin grin women are really the problem we have on planet earth cool cool cool

If only i was close to you, you wouldn't believed what i would have done to you angry angry
And the male folks are the saint abi... No lemme vex this night o sad
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:
the girls are not even fine

People boast abt having peacocks not monkeys

[img]https://media./images/65da12acb559199da0a02362e2295463/tenor.gif[/img]

#No Filter Attitude

I bet yours is a rat

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by 2shure: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
east africa.
they always look malnaurished

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by winkmart: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
melo lafeka....i only see 12plus there.

All i know is God should forgive me
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Just one page? The guy must be a learner
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by iamJ(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

I bet yours is a rat
get lost
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by nittroboy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:
the girls are not even fine

People boast abt having peacocks not monkeys

[img]https://media./images/65da12acb559199da0a02362e2295463/tenor.gif[/img]

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
hotdealz:
I will give the money but with this ur fresh nairaland moniker, I need to come see your family to be sure cos some Nigerians can be funny. Whatsap 08149935773
I'm not one whatsapp presently, i'm managing an itel java phone. I stay in kogi. Thanks sir, God bless you.
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
iamJ:
get lost

grin
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
only 12? seems he was gay before God arrested himgrin
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
.... And some individuals will still be unclear as to why prostrate cancer is common among youth of nowadays
Re: Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) by slurity1: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
But what is this world turning to self. shameless people everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / Driver Who Was Masturbating & Driving Caught By Corper In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.